剧集 | 秃鹰 | 导航列表
we'd never heard of him.
我们从没听过他
He's a fresh face in the Sunni terror community.
他是逊尼派恐怖会里的信任
Here we go.
到了
Welcome to the big leagues, Joe.
欢迎来到大联盟 乔
Let me show you something.
给你看样东西
There it is.
这个
This is everything we've got on Nazari.
这是我们掌握的纳扎里资料
Now, we've been watching him for the past six weeks.
我们已经监视他六周了
He's clean, until noon today when he goes to a PO box
没发现不法行为 直到今天中午 他找到一个邮政信箱
that no one knew he had, and picks up a package.
取了包裹 没人知道他有这么个邮政信箱
What's in the package?
包裹里有什么
That's the problem, Joe. We have no fucking idea.
问题就是这个 我们不知道
Yeah. We didn't have time to do a sweep.
我们也没时间去突袭
Sam, is that ComQuest Field?
萨姆 那是康姆奎斯特运动场吗
Mmm hmm. That's where Nazari's been working as a janitor for the past six weeks
纳扎里在那里当清洁工六周
until your program flagged him.
然后你得程序标记了他
The program I designed was supposed to screen employees
我设计的程序应该在中东和欧洲
with high profile targets in the Middle East and Europe.
筛选及其可能被袭击的人
Joe.
乔
Your uncle has been running with this all by himself.
你叔叔一直在自己运行这个程序
Bob is running this? We had no idea.
是鲍勃干的吗 我们都不知情
If you have an issue with it, you take it up with him, but you do it on your own time.
你要是有什么问题 就去找他 不过抽空再去
Nazari, right now, is on his way
现在纳扎里
to a stadium filled with people as we speak.
正在去人山人海的体育场路上
So, you have a state trooper pull him over.
那你就让州警拦住他
You search the car.
搜车
What if he detonates it?
要是他引爆呢
Detonates what? Exactly.
引爆什么 没错
What is it?
是什么呢
Is it nuclear, biological, chemical? We don't know what,
是核武器 生化武器 还是化学武器 我们不知道是什么
Why are we gonna give this guy a chance to pull the trigger?
那就不能让这个人有机会引爆
Okay.
好吧
Wait.
等一下
You're gonna kill him, aren't you? That's what this is.
你是要杀死他对吧 就是这么回事
That's what this room is, right?
这间房♥就是做这个用的 对吧
That's why you're here.
所以才找你来
Yeah, we wanna hear every perspective...
我们希望在行动之前
This is fucking crazy. ...before we act on it.
这太离谱了 听听各种人的观点
Subject is just over one mile from the target.
嫌疑人距离目标只有一英里多了
Is it a target, Mr. Turner?
特纳先生是目标吗
Joe, this is Mr. Abbott, Deputy Director of the CIA.
乔 这位是阿尔伯特先生 CIA副局长
Well, is it?
是吗
The algorithm only looks at employees of high profile targets, Mr. Abbott.
程序算法只能找出容易被当成目标的雇员 阿尔伯特先生
So the question isn't so much if ComQuest Field is a target,
所以问题不在于康姆奎斯特体育场是不是目标
but more if Ammar Nazari is a threat.
而是阿玛尔·纳扎里能不能构成威胁
Your algorithm gave Mr. Nazari a 12% threat probability.
你的算法计算出纳扎里先生有12%威胁可能性
Yes, but the algorithm wasn't designed to be used in this country,
是的 但是这个算法的目标国不是这里
so there are variables that will need to be adjusted
所以必须调整一些变量
to make the program actionable.
程序才有用
The subject is getting off I 495.
嫌疑人从I 495下去了
A Saudi born American citizen who is also a Muslim,
这位沙特生美国公民 也是一名穆♥斯♥林♥
just visited a secret safety deposit box,
刚刚去了一个秘密保险箱
and is on his way now to a football stadium.
现在又要去橄榄球体育场
How many variables do we need?
我们还需要多少变量
But with all due respect, uh, Mr. Abbott,
但是恕我直言 阿尔伯特先生
Muslim Americans are allowed to have PO boxes
穆♥斯♥林♥ 美国人可以有邮政信箱
and also work in football stadiums.
也可以在橄榄球体育馆工作
Sir? Excuse me.
先生 失陪
What would you do if this was your play?
如果你是犯人会怎么做
I don't know. How could I...
不知道 我怎么能
We don't have enough time to not know.
我们没时间了 不知道不行
Subject is pulling in to the stadium parking lot.
嫌疑人在体育馆停车场停下了
Subject is parking.
停车中
Shadow 1 Bravo engaging. Over.
1B影子队进攻 完毕
You're talking about killing a man without any evidence against him,
你们是要在没掌握犯罪证据的情况下杀人
except for an algorithm that I wrote years ago
你们手里的一句只有我几年前
and subsequently forgot about.
写完又忘了的算法
Now forgive me for taking a second to contemplate the 88% likelihood
也不要怪我考虑有88%可能
that this man is guilty of nothing more than coming from the wrong country
这个人唯一的错就是生错了国家
and applying for the wrong fucking job.
选错了工作
You wrote the program, Joe.
程序是你写的 乔
Yeah, I did, so you guys would know who to look at,
是的 程序的目的是为了给你们提供可疑目标
but not through the scope of a fucking sniper rifle.
可并不是给你们狙击可以狙击的对象啊
Enough dithering with your nephew, Bob.
你们叔侄俩别犹豫了 鲍勃
Let's get on with this.
赶紧行动吧
He's the reason we're here. His program found this man.
因为他我们才能有这个发现 是他的程序发现了嫌疑人
A man we suspect of being a terrorist is about to walk a package,
可能是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的人要带包裹走进
whose contents are unknown to us,
挤满了8万条美国人命的橄榄球体育馆
into a football stadium packed with 80,000 American souls.
包裹内容我们并不知道
Subject's car door is open.
嫌疑人开车门了
Thank you for your valuable service, Mr. Turner.
感谢你宝贵的服务 疼啊先生
We should have more young men like you.
祖国需要你这样的栋梁
We'll take it from here. Thank you.
接下来交给我们吧 谢谢
Joe. Okay.
乔 好
Let's go, Joe.
我们走吧 乔
Sir, team leader wants to know if we have a green light.
先生 队长想知道能不能开火
You know, the head coach and his offense coordinator...
主教练和进攻协调员
You've reached Sam Barber. Please leave a message.
我是萨姆·巴伯 请留言
Sam, it's me.
萨姆 是我
What the fuck was that?
刚才怎么回事
I mean, are those people safe or not?
这些人到底安不安全
I'm just standing here, watching the fucking TV. Can you call me, please?
我在这里看电视呢 能给我回电♥话♥吗 拜托
Bye.
挂了
And that part's been top down.
这部分是从上而下的
Which is why we saw a change coming into this season.
所以我们在本季看到了改变
But you can't change the culture of a football team overnight.
但是橄榄球队文化不可能在一夜之间改变
These things take time.
需要花时间慢慢来
And right now,
现在
you're looking at a group of young men who are physically outmatching...
这群年轻男人的体能胜过
Oh, shit.
糟糕
That takes a toll.
造成了很大损失
Big challenge for the new coaching regime,
这对于新教练来说是很大挑战
trying to ride this ship.
如何驾驭这艘船
All right now, first down in mid field.
现在 是中场第一次进攻
So, after the diagnosis, my aunt started seeing this energy healer.
诊断之后 我姑姑开始看气功大♥师♥
So, one day, I went with her, and he shook my hand,
有一天 我跟她过去 大♥师♥握了我的手
and said, "You have the gift.
说道 你有天赋
You're a healer.
你会气功
That's what you're meant to do with your life."
这是你的天命
He said that he could teach me how to harness the power of my gift, and...
他说可以教我如何驾驭这项天赋 然后
You know, use it in a positive way.
用在好地方
So, uh, that's what you do? You're a... A healer?
所以你的工作是 气功大♥师♥吗
I'm a lawyer.
我是律师
That's usually the part of the story where people laugh.
我以为这故事很好笑呢
You... Big football fan?
你喜欢橄榄球吗
Uh, no. Degenerate gambler?
不喜欢 你是堕落的赌徒吗
No, I have... 'Cause this is a new one for me.
我没有 我还是第一次
Losing a guy's interest to football in the first date.
第一次约会 男方对橄榄球更感兴趣
I hate football. I couldn't even tell you who's winning.
我超讨厌橄榄球 我都看不出来谁赢了
Is that supposed to make me feel better? Yeah.
你这么说我能好受吗 嗯
No, uh...
不
I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
对不起对不起
What kind of law do you practice?
你是什么类型的律师
Intellectual property. Okay.
知识产权 好
I have some semi conductor clients here in the US
美国这边有一些半导体客户
whose US patents are being knocked off
他们在美国申请的专利在中国和韩国
in, uh, China and Korea and...
等地 被盗用
I'd rather not drink alone.
我可不愿意一个人喝酒
God.
天啊
Wait.
等一下
剧集 | 秃鹰 | 导航列表