剧集 | 秃鹰 | 导航列表
你看世界的眼光太天真了 乔
You have a child's view of the world, Joe.
像你这样的人怎么会在这里工作
How do people like you wind up in this building?
你是这里的异类 我不是
You're the anomaly here, not I.
- 我说过了 出去 - 安全线路上有个线人来电♥话♥
-I said, get out! -Sir, I've got an asset
说他在麦加 可以提供帮助
on a secure line, who claims to be in Mecca, offering to help.
他是谁 接通电♥话♥
Who is he? Put him on the line.
“她”不愿意和您通话
'She' won't talk to you.
接通电♥话♥
Put her on.
喂
Hello?
车祸以后为什么你没在车里开枪
Why didn't you take the shot in the car, after it crashed?
我觉得我不能那么冷血地杀掉一个人
I didn't think I could kill someone in cold blood.
我想你错了
I guess you were wrong.
是啊 我确实错了
Yeah, I guess I was wrong.
我当时就应该开枪的
I should have taken the shot.
你不应该跟能帮你的人这么说话
You shouldn't speak that way to the one person who can help you.
你要多少钱
How much?
你在乎的不就是这个吗
I mean, isn't that what you care about?
我已经把所有银行代号♥发给你了
I've sent you all the routing numbers.
我收到汇款确认之后就行动
I'll move, as soon as I receive confirmation.
- 把主管叫来 - 不行
-Get me the Director. -No.
还犹豫什么
What's the hesitation?
一个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥即将把瘟疫病毒
The man we know to be a terrorist is about to walk a plague virus
- 带进人流密集的场所 - 这是唯一一个阻止他的机会 鲁埃尔
-into a heavily populated area. -This is the only chance we have to stop him, Reuel.
你阻止不了他
You can't stop him.
惨痛的经验让他明白
Hard-earned experience has forced him to understand
什么是你不能接受的
what you just can't accept.
不是他们死
Either we kill them,
就是我们亡
or they kill us.
他想继续行动
He wants to go forward with it.
- 我想 - 他想当这件事的主谋
-I absolutely do. -He wants to own the whole thing.
他想发动一场该死的圣♥战♥
He wants to start a fucking Holy War.
不 我想赢的这场圣♥战♥早已在进行中了
No, I merely want to win the one that we're already in.
抱歉 先生 有电♥话♥找你
I'm sorry, sir, you have a phone call.
是谁
Who is it?
找阿博特先生
It's for Mr. Abbott.
- 喂 - 阿博特先生
-Hello. -Mr. Abbott.
- 是我 - 我是彼得斯医生
-Yes. -This is Doctor Peters.
- 您妻子的病情恶化了 - 什么
-I'm afraid your wife's condition has deteriorated. -What?
好吧 谢谢你
Okay. Thank you.
把主管找来
Get me the Director.
我曾问过你
I once asked you
要拯救
the number
多少条生命才能换得
of lives that would have to be saved
让你心甘情愿牺牲
for you to be willing to sacrifice,
杀死
kill,
一个人
a single human being?
你说 多少人都不行
You said, there's no number.
然后我问你 你怎么能这样说
And I asked you, "How could you say that?"
- 接着你说 - 如果你不说出具体数字 你就无法降低标准
-And you said-- -If you don't pick a number, you can't lower it.
说出那番话时
And when you said that,
你才十岁
you were ten-years old.
对不起
I'm sorry.
再见 鲍勃
Bye, Bob.
你在家吗
You home?
嘿
Hey.
你知道吗 我在这个城市没法跑步
You know what, I can't run in this city.
它让我想慢下来欣赏这个地方
It makes me want to take my time.
我跑到大教堂 又分神了 然后走回家
I ran to the Duomo. I got distracted again, and I walked home.
- 你要出去 - 对
-You're going out? -Yeah.
我迟到了
I'm late.
不不 我得工作
No, no, I gotta work.
但是你没有工作啊
But you don't have a job.
我总得做点什么吧 别这样
Hey, I gotta do something. Come on.
- 我得走了 - 你不用走的
-I gotta go. -No, you don't.
不
No.
好吧 听着 替我向保拉问好
Okay, well, listen, tell Paolo I said hi.
好 再见
Okay, bye.
再亲一下
One more.
再见
Ciao.
喂
Hello?
听说你离开局里了
I heard you left the agency.
终于良心发现
All the guilt finally caught up to you.
看来你还是有良知的
It turns out you have a conscience too.
哦
Oh?
你为了拯救成千上万的生命 背叛了你的上司
You betrayed your bosses to save hundreds of millions of lives.
不
No.
我的委托人背叛了我
My client betrayed me.
我要保护我的名誉
And I have a reputation to protect.
你从哪儿知道我的号♥码的
Where did you get my number?
世界很小 乔
Small world, Joe.
无处可藏
No place left to hide.
你在哪儿
Where are you?
很多欧洲小城都有教堂钟声
Lots of European cities have church bells.
别这么多疑
Don't be paranoid.
你告诉过我每时每刻都要保持多疑
You told me to always be paranoid.
你接受我的建议了吗
And have you taken my advice?
- 处事有没有小心谨慎 - 有
-Have you been careful? -Yes.
坠入爱河可不是小心谨慎 乔
Falling in love, isn't being careful, Joe.
爱人只是一个弱点
A lover is just a pressure point.
另一种伤害你的方式
Another way to hurt you.
你看起来不错
You look good.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
工作
Work.
目标是我认识的人吗
Anyone I know?
你很安全 别担心
You're safe, don't worry.
反正我不会伤害你
From me, anyway.
中情局
The Agency,
就另当别论了
is another story,
我对局里构不成威胁
I'm not a threat to the Agency.
他们也许觉得你想复仇
They might think you want revenge.
复仇只会引起复仇的循环 我和那样的生活一刀两断了
Revenge only leads to more revenge. I'm done with that world.
你呢 你这是在干什么
And what about you, huh? What is this?
让我看看找到我有多容易吗
You trying to show me how easy it is to get to me?
- 这不是明摆着吗 - 什么
-Isn't it obvious? -What?
你是漏网之鱼 乔
You're the one who got away, Joe.
替我向你女朋友问好
Say hi, to your girlfriend for me.
你改主意了
You changed your mind?
是啊 嘿
Yeah. Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 你还好吗
Hey, you okay?
- 挺好的 - 没事吧
-Yeah. -Yeah. You good?
你要和我们一起吃午餐吗
Are you joining us for lunch?
行啊 当然
Yeah. Sure.
嘿
Hey.
找到你了
There you are.
就是这样
That's it.
就是这样
That's it.
新密♥码♥ 输进去
Brand new password, put it in.
真乖
Like a good boy.
谢谢你 你个混♥蛋♥
Thank you, asshole.
哦 这下我他妈可抓住你了
Oh, I'm gonna fucking nail you.
第一季 第十集
秃 鹰
剧集 | 秃鹰 | 导航列表