剧集 | 秃鹰 | 导航列表
秃鹰 前情提要
Previously on Condor ...
没有真正的权利 你根本没办法给这世界添乱
Without real power,you can not make a thing in this world. - What's going on, Sam?
你写过一个标记恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的程序 我们标记了一个叫阿马尔·纳扎里的人
You'd a program to asset us potential terrorists targets. We flaged this guy, Omar Nasary.
我们怀疑这个人是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 他要带包裹走进 装满80000条人命的橄榄球场
A man we suspect been a terrorist is about to walk a package into a football stadium packed with a 80,000 american soldiers.
你要杀他 - 所以才找你来
You're going to kill him? - That's why you're here.
你拿我手♥机♥干什么 - 探探啊 - 别看 - 凯西·H要改变你的一生
What are you doing with my phone? - I'm on Tinder,Kathy H is going to change your life.
昨天 数不清的美国民众因这个团队而获救
Yesterday countless Americans live have were saved because of this group.
枪击者是约瑟夫·特纳
It's appear the suspect is Joseph Turner.
那个他妈是什么 - 嫌疑人在潜逃 并且被认为是很危险的
The fuck is that? - ... is still at large and pressume to be dangerous.
今天在这儿发生的一切都和乔没关系 - 你招收了他 训练了他
Joe had nothing to do with what happened today - You recruited him, you trained him.
我知道让你跟在一旁是对你要求太多了 让马蒂·弗罗斯特来跟进这项调查
I know is asking a lot for you to sept aside and let Marty Frost handle this investigation.
工作上发生了一些事情
Something bad happened at work.
是你的错吗 - 嗯 - 那你能解决吗
What was it your fault? - Yeah - Can you fix it?
我觉得不能
I don't think so.
上车
Get in.
你是我最好的朋友 我很爱你
You are my best friend and I love you.
爸爸不在了
Dad is gone.
乔 你还好吗 - 我写的一个算法找到了阿马尔·纳扎里
Joe, are you okay? - I run the algorithm that found Ommar Nazari.
他们在麦加朝圣释放鼠疫病毒 我整个办公室的人都因此丧命
There's a plot to release a plage virus in the Kabba. My entire office has been killed because of it.
有这么个女人 有一头长长的黑发 如果你碰到她 立马跑掉
there is a woman with long black hair If you come across her,you fucking run
她就在那
She's up there, she's up there
凯西 - 抱歉
Kathy? - Sorry...
不管活动何时开始 一个或者很多男人出现 事件都将展开
When something happens, those who caused the events appear .
这次攻击会发生在朝圣现场 明天将会有两百万人感染瘟疫
They attack is goona be on the Kabba. 2 million people can be infected by the plage tomorrow.
我在处理 - 怎么处理
I'll handle it, Joe. - How?
一个信仰上帝的人怎么会想出这么一个无神论的计划呢
How is a person that believe in God come up with such a godles plan?
他想发动一场该死的圣♥战♥ - 不 我想赢的这场圣♥战♥早已在进行中了
He wants to start a fucking holy war. - No, I merely want to win the one we're already in.
我知道你打算在麦加朝圣散布瘟疫 而且想把这个袭击伪造成自食其果的样子
I know you plan to release plage in Mecca, make it lood like a bull-ran.
马蒂·弗罗斯特有一份机密信息档案要在一个人死后发布
Marty Frost had a dossier with classified information on a dead man's switch
我们得做点什么 否则会有很多人死
We need to do something, or a lot of people are gonna die.
要是她出了事 整件事都会暴露
If anything happened to her, Whole thing will come out.
我曾问过你要拯救
the number of lives that have to be saved
多少条生命才能换得让你心甘情愿牺牲一个人
for you to be willing to sacrifice a single human been
如果你不说出具体数字 你就无法降低标准
You don't pick a number you can .......
再见鲍勃
Bye Bob.
听说你离开局里了 终于良心发现
I hear you've left the agency. All that guilt finnaly cough up to you?
我对局里构不成威胁 - 他们也许觉得你想复仇
I am not a threat to the agency. - They may think you want revenge ..
你呢 你这是在干什么 让我看看找到我有多容易吗
What is this? Are you tryng to show me how easy is to get to me?
这不是明摆着吗 你是漏网之鱼 乔
Isn't it obvious, You're the one who got away, Joe.
_乌克兰 黑海
快
Come on.
小心
Careful.
不对劲 - 怎么了
Something's wrong. - What's the problem?
如果这是脏弹 仪表上波动应该会很大
If this was a dirty bomb, the meter would be going fuking crazy right now.
也可能是机器坏了 - 也许你情报有误
Maybe the machine it's broken. - Maybe your intel is bad.
小心点
Carefull ...
说真的 你比这个手提箱辐射大多了
I'm telling you, you are more radioactive than this fucking suitcase.
那他们在这里做什么
Then, what the fuck were they doing here?
把自己人尸体带走 他们的就不用管了
Take our bodies with you, leave theirs behind.
手提箱呢 - 箱子是空的
And the suitcase? - It's empty.
见鬼
Damn...
_匈牙利 布达佩斯
再进一个1
Then carry the 1 ...
做对了
Hi. You got it!.
怎么着了 - 我跟裘德说呢 你怎么样
What i get? - I'm talking to Jude. How are you?
布拉格好吗 - 我没在布拉格 我在布达佩斯
How is Prague? - I'm no in Prague,i'm in Budapest.
那边现在几点 - 凌晨两点
What time is it there? - We left two.
你什么时候变夜猫子了 - 醒了 睡不着
When are you turn in such a night owl ?. - I woke up and couldn't fall back to sleep.
等我一会 - 好
Just hang on a second. - Sure.
还以为你俩写作业呢 - 写完了
I thought you guys were doing your homework? - It's done.
要是被我检查出 - 行
If I check,......? - Yes.
你看什么呢 - 报假警的视频
What are you waching? - A Swatting videos ..
我就不该问
I don't even going to ask ...
你在匈牙利做什么 - 学匈牙利语 安德斯 你老爸来了
What are you doing in Hungary? - Learning bulgarian - Hey, Anders, your dad's here.
现在时间不太合适 我回头再打吧
Seriusly, it is not a goog time. I can call back.
我是真想跟你聊聊 我给你打吧 - 好 再见
No, I really want to talk to you, I'll call you back, okay? - Sure, bye
你好 克兰先生 - 小子 干什么呢
Hello, Mr. Crane. - Juddo!!, what're you up to?
做除法题
Divisions.
安德斯这就来 - 裘德 你准备好睡觉了吗
Hey, Anders will be right up. Judd,are you getting ready for bed?
晚安 克兰先生 - 晚安 裘德
Good evening, Mr. Crane. - Good night, Jude.
你怎么样 - 我啊 好着呢
How're you donig? - Quite good.
冷静点
Stay calm.
风笛手明天要开派对 - 我已经收到邀请了
Pipers are having one of their parties tomorrow. - Yes, I've got the invite ..
那咱们一起去 - 不要
Maybe we could go together? - Yeah, no.
你不想在公众场合被人看到和我在一起吗
Don't you want to be seen in public with me?
我不想让人觉得咱俩睡过了 - 但咱俩就是睡过了啊
I don't want people to think we are sleeping together. - But, we are sleeping together.
我还没准备好对外公开呢
I'm not ready to go public with that information yet.
我想去房♥顶上喊出来 - 那是因为 你是男的
I want to shout it from the rooftops. - That's because you're a guy.
不 是因为我真的喜欢你
No,it's because i really like you.
你准备好了没 - 好了
You ready kiddo? - Yes.
晚安 巴尔博夫人 - 晚安 巴尔博夫人
Good night, Mrs. Barber. - Good night, Mrs. Barber.
晚安了
Good night, boys.
匈牙利语怎么说你好
Hi. - How do you say hello in Hungarian?
你好 - 你好
Zia - Zia!
你喜欢那边吗 - 还可以
Do you like it there? - It's okay.
认识新朋友没 - 你也知道 我刚到一周
Meet anyone,made new friends? - you know, i've only been here a week, right?.
为什么离开布拉格啊 - 该向前看了
Why did you leave Prague? - It's time to move on.
巴黎 里斯本 马德里 你也是这套说辞
That's what you said about Paris, Lisbon ... Madrid.
我喜欢四处走动 - 多孤独啊
I like moving around. - Sounds lonely.
我也喜欢孤独
I like that too.
那你凌晨两点打什么电♥话♥
Then why are you calling me at 2:00 in the morning?
安德斯是谁啊 - 萨米最好的朋友
Who is Anders? - Sammy's best friend.
那布莱恩呢 - 几年前的事了
What happened to ... Brian? - That was years ago.
孩子们易变 关系说掰就掰
Kids are not very loyal, Allegiances have shift
你最后一次约会是什么时候了
When was the last time you went out on a date?
你最后一次又是什么时候 - 我和安德斯他爸在一起呢
When was the last time you went out on a date? - I'm sleeping with Anders' dad.
挺胡来的 我和自己儿子挚友的老爸上了床
It is fucked up that I sleeping with my son's best friend's father
可能吧 谁知道呢 你喜欢这样吗
Maybe. I do not know. Do you like it?
我也不知道 或许吧
I do not know. Maybe.
有多久了 - 几个月
How long is it going on? - A couple months.
那你怎么没说啊 - 因为我都两年没见你了
Why didn't you say anything? - Because I haven't seen you in two years.
你不能指望我事无巨细都告诉你啊
You can expect me to remember to tell you everything.
你能帮我掖上被吗 - 好 这就来
Can you tuck me in? - Yes, I'll be right there, baby.
我知道你为何无法入睡 乔
I know why you can't sleep at night, Joe.
为了避免更糟的情况出现 我们做过亏心事
We have done bad things to stop worse things to happened .
我去 你这语气跟鲍勃一样了
oh man! You know, you start to sound like Bob.
你不能再自责了
You need to stop punishing yourself.
匈牙利语怎么说再见
How do you say goodbye in Hungarian?
我还是不学了
I'm not even going to try that.
回头再聊 - 好
We'll talk soon, okay? - Yes.
再见 - 再见
Ciao. - Bye.
_流亡 自当凯♥旋♥而归 —— 萨尔曼·拉什迪
_流亡之梦
我得去见个人 马上回来
I have to meet someone. I'll be right back.
你担心过头了
You worry too much.
何事如此紧急 - 有人怀疑我
What was so urgent? - I'm under suspicion.
你怎么知道 - 你怎么知道自己鼻子下面有疥疮呢
How do you know? - How do you know you have a itch under you nose.
告诉帕特里奇 我需要上报 - 不提姓名 冷静点
Tell Partridge I need notes. - No names. Just stay calm.
我还不够冷静 把话给我带到
I don't seem calm? - Just relay the message.
你睡不着吗 - 都三点半了
You can't sleep? - It is three thirty.
你两点才睡的觉
You went to bed at 2.
今天你要干什么
What are you doing today?
天还没亮呢
It is not a day yet.
打算把车的机油换了
Changing the oil of the Mercedes.
跟卡罗尔打网球
Playng tennis with Carol.
等着我丈夫光荣退休
And waiting for my husband to finally retires.
那你就不应该找一个这么年轻的老公
Then you shouldn't have married such a young man.
不过我会考虑的 我保证
But I'll think about it. I promise.
你要是考虑了
If you think about it ...
也就不会退休了
... you'll never do it.
今天退休吧
Just, retire today.
还没到今天呢
It is not today, yet.
剧集 | 秃鹰 | 导航列表