剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
可以去看看他们的网站 我保证他们是正经公♥司♥
Anyway, I'm not panhandling, I'm just performing for tips.
总之 我不是在行乞 我只是为小费而表演
Tip if you like, you know, no presh.
喜欢就赏点钱 不要有压力
Here we go.
开始
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
Thank you so much for your generosity.
感谢你的慷慨解囊
Oh, my God, Ilana.
天啊 阿♥拉♥娜
Eliot!
艾略特
I didn't know you take the A train.
我不知道你坐A线
Hi. Ilana, I was filming you for my Tumblr.
嗨 阿♥拉♥娜 我刚在给汤不热拍视频
Oh, my God. Me?
天 拍我吗
For q believe this idiot.Tumblr.Com?
给qbelievethisidiot.tumblr.com拍吗
Here, get a better one?
来 这个更赞
No, you idiot-- oh, my God.
不 你个蠢货 天啊
Mom doesn't know you got fired
老妈还不知道你被炒鱿鱼
and I'm getting tired of covering for you.
我受够帮你打掩护了
You need to get a real job.
你需要找个真正的工作
I mean, you were born in the '90s.
你是90后
I'm sure you've got a flappy bird in you.
你肯定能想出"笨鸟先飞"[手♥机♥游♥戏♥]那样的点子
Eliot, this is a real job.
艾略特 这就是真正的工作
Stand clear of the closing doors, please.
请避开正在关闭的门
Thank you.
谢谢
You see? Yeah, honestly,
看见没 讲真
you not listening to me about this is homophobic.
你无视我的话属于恐同
It is? No, it's not, but get a job.
真的吗 不是 但你还是找个工作吧
I knew you were right before I did the flip.
我做翻转前就知道你是对的
Oh that's not so bad.
不算太糟啊
Oh, God.
天
G-42.
G42
Picture of a hammer?
一个榔头
It's me!
是我
That's me!
这是我
I can't believe...
不敢相信
I'm free!
我自♥由♥了
Oh, my God.
天啊
Come on-- you're a temp agency.
拜托 这里是临时工介绍所
Look, I've asked you three times.
听着 我已经说了三遍
Just please leave.
请你离开
I can't, I need a job.
不行 我需要一份工作
A real job.
一份真正的工作
No, every time I try to help you, it turns into a disaster.
不 每次我想帮你 结果就悲剧
The Chinese food? I was hungry.
中餐那个 我太饿了
The plane tickets? I was thirsty.
机票那个 我太渴了
The door?
门那个
I did not know it was a door. That shape.
我不知道那是门 那个形状
You know what?
知道吗
My life is just a mess right now anyways, okay?
我此刻的人生就是一团糟 好吗
Between you and me, the--
不要和别人说
I'm barely hanging on to this business as it is.
这个介绍所也是要开不下去了
No. See this tooth?
不会吧 看到这颗牙齿了吗
Dead.
坏死
Is it supposed to take more than three days to heat up a potato?
加热一颗土豆需要超过三天吗
I don't think so.
不需要吧
See? Everything in my life is broken.
看 生活中的一切都坏掉了
Plus, I'm two months pregnant.
而且 我已经有两个月身孕
Two?! Yeah.
两个月 是的
I probably shouldn't even be telling people yet.
或许我还不该和人说的
Ugh, what is happening to my life?
我的生活到底怎么了
Will you just come lay with me?
你能陪我躺会儿吗
Just...
握着
Hold my hand?
我的手
Yeah.
嗯
Maybe I should just chuck it all and start over.
也许我该放弃一切重新来过
Do you know of any good jobs?
你知道什么好的工作吗
No...
不
Do you?
你呢
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
Yeah? Want some?
想要吃点吗
That's my number! That's mine!
那是我的号♥ 我的
I win! Oh, excuse me.
我赢了 借过
Hi, Abbi Abrams, finally.
你好 终于轮到艾比·艾布拉姆斯了
Smile on the count of three.
我数三声后笑一个
Okay, hold-- just hold-- okay.
好 等下 等下 好
Face forward, please.
面朝前 谢谢
Can't we just do, like, a sideways,
我们能拍侧面吗
like, pouty, cool thing?
翘着嘴 很酷的
You have to face forward. It's regulation.
你必须正脸朝前 这是规定
Or we could just use your old photo.
或者用你的老照片
No, no, no, no.
不行 不行
Okay.
好
Can you just count me down?
你能快点倒数吗
'cause I can only face forward for, like, a second.
因为我只能保持一秒钟面朝前
Three...
三
Two...
二
One.
一
Repeat after me.
跟着我说
I am a badass queen.
我是无敌女王
I am a badass queen.
我是无敌女王
Kyuh, kyuh, kyuh!
Kyuh Kyuh Kyuh
Kyuh, kyuh, kyuh!
Kyuh Kyuh Kyuh
That was great.
很好
Thank you. Thank you so much.
谢谢 太谢谢你了
You're very welcome.
不客气
You are so wise.
你真聪明
You have so much insight. You know what?
你见识很广 知道吗
I have the perfect job for you.
我知道一个超级适合你的工作
Social worker? Bike messenger.
社工 自行车信使
Even better.
更赞
Yass!
棒呆
Ass, ass, ass, ass.
屁♥股♥ 屁♥股♥ 屁♥股♥ 屁♥股♥
Here you go!
你的
This isn't for me!
这不是我的
Oh, yes it is!
是我的
How did she do that?
她怎么做到的
Hey.
嘿
Dude, my purpose was revealed to me today.
姐们儿 今天我知道了自己的使命
From God.
上帝为我指引的
Uh, what, dude? Where are you?
什么 姐们儿 你在哪
I'm bike messengering. I have been for, like, an hour.
我在骑车送信 已经干了一个小时了
My ass is v. Sore,
我的屁♥股♥痛死了
But that's what you get when you're bm queen.
不过这就是当信使[大便]女王的代价
I don't know if you should call yourself a bm queen, right?
我不知道你该不该称自己为信使[大便]女王
I mean it both ways.
两个意思都有
Where are you? How's that pic?
你在哪 拍照进行地怎么样了
It was horrible, so, I threw my neck out.
简直是噩梦 脖子也了
I threw my neck out
脖子歪了
and I think I need to go to the chiropractor, so.
我觉得我需要去看按♥摩♥师
Oh, my God.
天
Drop a pin, I'll pick you up.
发我你的定位 我来接你
It would be an honor to deliver the most precious package
寄送全纽约最珍贵的包裹
in all of New York City.
将是我至高的荣幸
Dat ass.
那屁♥股♥
There she is, the most beautiful girl in the world.
她在那 全世界最美的女孩
Shit. Yikes.
我擦 看着就痛
That's bad!
真的很惨
We gotta go really slow, because I really fuck my neck.
你得慢点骑 因为我脖子真的很痛
You won't even know you're on a bike.
你都不会察觉到你在自行车上
I'm definitely on a bike!
我绝对是在自行车上
Oh, shit!
该死
Oh, my God, slow down, dude!
天 慢点 姐们儿
Thank you so much, Dr. Heller,
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表