剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
I'll go second.
我在你后面
Damn, bitch.
卧♥槽♥ 真能尿啊
Pelvic floor strength, Gaga.
盆底肌的力量 Gaga
Bikinis, all of my bikinis.
比基尼 我所有的比基尼
Oh, no! Boquenas, boquenas.
不要啊 Boquenas Boquenas
Oh, my God! I don't know what boquenas are.
天啊 我不知道什么是Boquenas
Ilana!
阿♥拉♥娜
Abbi!
艾比
I am in the potty!
我在厕所里
There's someone in the potty!
有人在厕所里面
This is how I die.
我就是这么死的
This is it.
绝对是的
It's coming down!
要下来了
It's coming down! It's coming down!
要下来了 要下来了
Hey! It's down, it's down!
下来了 下来了
You're on the ground!
你落地了
It's down! It's down, come on, come on!
下来了 下来了 出来吧 出来
Hey, you're down! You're back!
你落地了 回到地面了
Get out! Oh . Oh, my God.
出来 天啊
Oh, Jesus. Okay, okay.
天啊 好了 好了
You got it. Okay.
你可以的 好了
All right. Watch out.
小心
Oh, my God.
天啊
You went up and over.
你上去了又下来
That was insane.
太可怕了
Oh, my God. Oh, my gosh.
天呐 天呐
Oh, my God. What the ? That was crazy.
天呐 什么鬼 太疯狂了
I... I don't even...
我都
Dude, I almost, like, just got taken,
我差点就被
to, like, a factory
带到一个
for portapotties. That was the scariest thing I've ever seen.
流动厕所工厂了 这是我见过的最恐怖的事
Oh, shoot, get off.
晕 快下来
My God, I can't. Ilana, wait, dude, get off.
天啊 我下不去 阿♥拉♥娜 等等 下来
I... I'm stuck, dude! Come on!
我被卡住了 姐们 快啊
The chain is stuck! Ilana!
链条卡住了 阿♥拉♥娜
Oh, my God!
天啊
Ilana! Abbi!
阿♥拉♥娜 艾比
I mean, Ilana! Abbi!
阿♥拉♥娜 艾比
Abbi!
艾比
Ilana!
阿♥拉♥娜
Ilana, I got you!
阿♥拉♥娜 别怕
I'm close!
我要追上了
I got it! I'm gonna die!
我马上就到 我要死了
I'm fucking dead, dude!
我真的死了
Hold on, just hold on!
坚持住 坚持住
No, you gotta... Come on!
你得 快点
What?
什么事
My friend is stuck on the back of your truck.
我朋友被卡在你卡车后面了
Also, what, are you watching porn while you drive?
还有 你是边开车边看毛♥片♥吗
Oh, don't judge me.
你有什么资格批评我
You're the one wearing the stolen shirt.
你还穿着偷来的T恤呢
Okay, it's not stolen.
这不是偷来的
I'm letting her out. Why don't you just finish? If you can.
我去解救她 你赶快射了吧 如果你能的话
Nice ass! Yeah, I know!
屁♥股♥不错 姐知道
Hey. Are you okay? Oh, my God.
你还好吗 天啊
Oh, my God... Let me get you off of this.
天啊 让我来救下你
Okay, it's okay, okay, okay, okay.
没事了 没事了
Oh, God. Okay.
天啊 没事了
Up, up. All right, it's okay.
抬脚 抬脚 好了 没事了
Let's get married.
我们结婚吧
What was that?
你说什么
What? What... You said something.
什么 你刚才说了什么
I didn't hear what you said.
我没听到你说什么
No, you said... You said something. No.
你 你说了点什么 没
Okay. Thank you for...
好吧 谢谢你
Oh, my God, you saved me.
天啊 你救了我
Okay, we need to get this off. This is insanity.
我们需要把链条取下 这太疯狂了
You just got stuck to the back of a truck.
你刚被一辆卡车给卡住
All right, well, why don't you... Do you want to pee first?
那个 你想去尿吗
And we'll find a...
我们去找个
I did.
我已经尿了
Okay.
好吧
It's okay.
没事的
It'll dry. It'll dry.
会干的 会干的
It's sterile.
很酷
Oh, Bike-el Jackson.
迈克车·杰克逊
No one took you.
没人偷走你
Ilana, it's getting really late.
阿♥拉♥娜 已经很晚了
I mean, maybe we can go to Duane Reade and get me,
也许我们可以去Duane Reade
like, an undershirt or something?
买♥♥件汗衫之类的
Undershirt? I don't know if we should even go.
汗衫 我已经不知道我们该不该去了
Dude...
姐们儿
Who cares about a stupid little tag?
谁在乎一个傻♥逼♥标签啊
Artists aren't judged by what they wear.
评判一个艺术家不是看他们的穿着的
Look at Joss Stone.
看看乔丝·史东
She's a genius and she's never even worn shoes.
她是个天才 但她从不♥穿♥鞋
All right, I'm back in. I knew it.
好吧 我决定去了 我就知道
Yeah. You rule.
没错 你太棒了
This is nuts. Yeah, this is legit.
这太棒了吧 这是真的
She did it, she did it.
她成功了 她成功了
Damn. I could have done that.
我靠 这个我也能制♥作♥
Chain belt.
链条皮带
V. Bold.
很大胆
Enchanté.
很高兴认识你
Abbi!
艾比
That's Max.
那就是玛科思
Oh, my God! I'm so glad you're here.
天啊 真高兴你来了
How are you? You look so cool.
好吗 好酷的装扮
Oh, stop. I look ridiculous. Yeah, man.
少来 我明明很滑稽 是的
But you know, it's good to have a look around here.
不过 在这逛逛挺好的
Boy, do I know it.
我知道
This is Ilana.
这是阿♥拉♥娜
Hi. Nice to meet you. I recognize you from Abbi's Instagram.
很高兴认识你 我在艾比的Instagram见过你
That means so much to me, thank you. Thank you.
我倍感荣幸 谢谢 也谢谢你
It means so much to me that you guys are here.
你们能来对我意义重大
Dude, so?
姐们儿 所以
Is this it?
这个就是吗
This is it.
是的
It's... Be honest, what do you think?
这 老实说 你觉得怎样
It's... I mean, it's... I get it.
这 我是说 这 我能看懂
Like, I understand it, completely. Me too.
完全能理解 我也是
I get it, too... You get it?
我也看得懂 是吗
Yes. I painted it with the end of a feather.
是啊 我用羽毛笔末端画的
Not the end that you write with, with the soft end of a feather,
不是你写字的那端 是软的那端
so it actually took me two-and-a-half years.
用了我两年半时间
This is, like, a real gallery, dude.
这是真正的画展
They don't even serve food. It's so crazy. But you know what?
都不提供食物 很不可思议 不过你知道吗
Honestly, Abbi, you could so easily be here, too.
老实说 艾比 你也能很轻松做到
Seriously.
真的
Has Abbi ever told you about her line landscapes?
艾比有跟你说过她的风景素描吗
She doesn't tell me much. Oh, my God, she's so humble.
没怎么说过 天啊 她太谦虚了
They're so surreal,
看着超不真实
but at the same time, they were so real.
但同时 又很真实
You think so?
你这么觉得吗
And at the same time, they were so surreal.
同时 又很不真实
But at the same time, they were...
但同时 又很
They were just so real.
总之特别真实
Stop it.
别说了
It's true. Um... so is Donna here?
是真的 多娜在这吗
Oh, my God.
天
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表