剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
我们做到了
Yeah, but I still don't feel too good about this.
嗯 但我还是心有不安
I've been making a mockery of Larry and David
这是对拉里&大卫公♥司♥的糟蹋
and they seem like really good guys.
而他们似乎是好人
Larry and David are fine.
拉里&大卫没事的
They've got a whole franchise
他们靠着他们之间劲爆浪漫的
based on their explosive sexual and romantic relationship.
性♥爱♥关系成立了这公♥司♥
Yo, what the fuck are you talking about?
你在说什么
The Larry and David franchise.
拉里&大卫公♥司♥
Larry and David are brothers.
拉里&大卫是兄弟
Ew.
恶心
Here's your pristine basket.
这是你的原始篮子
We really wanna get in there, but we used our willpower.
我们真的很想打开 但是我们用意志打消了这念头
No, no, we just made out.
没 没 我们刚做了
Is that a shower curtain?
那是浴帘吗
Oh, my God.
天啊
You little piece of shit!
你个小杂种
Fuck you.
去死吧
You fucking rat!
你这该死的老鼠
I'm gonna fucking kill you!
我要杀了你
She's female.
它是母的
Don't you see?
你们看不到吗
And she just had these little babies.
她刚生了这些小老鼠
She's a single gal
她是个在寻找
just looking to raise her kids in a safe home.
安全居所抚养小孩的单身女孩
Hey, no, I'm freaking out right now.
不要 我要吓死了
She's me!
她就是我
What the fuck is going on here?
这特么是什么情况
Come on, they're so cute.
拜托 它们如此可爱
They're wrinkly, but they're soft and fun, too.
它们皱皱的 但同时很软很有趣
That's what she said.
她也这么说的
That's something Trey would say.
这是特雷会说的话
Oh my God, totally.
天 是啊
You gotta head out. What?
你得离开了 什么
It's time for you to go. You sure?
你该走了 确定吗
Yeah, you just say that basket was stolen
确定 你就说篮子被偷了
and you can salvage that job, great.
你就能保住你的工作了 很好
It's been fun.
和你相处很有趣
We're a great team.
我们是个优秀的团队
Yes, we are.
是的
May God, she bless us.
愿上帝保佑我们
Every one.
所有人
Ugh! Oh, God.
真疼
Goodness.
天啊
Hey, you know what, baby?
你知道吗 亲爱的
Yeah?
什么
Right now that I'm on this new path of like, honesty and truth?
目前我正在坦诚相待的路上
There's a couple of things that I wanted to share with you.
有些事我想和你说
First of all, in the near future,
首先 在不久的将来
I would kind of like to use our oven for cooking.
我想使用我们的烤箱来做菜
Will you take your clothes out, please?
你能把你的衣服拿出去吗 谢谢
Absolutely, I hear that, I hear that.
当然 我知道了 我知道了
Ilana, I don't want to do your bacne anymore.
阿♥拉♥娜 我不想再帮你清理背后的粉刺了
What?
什么
I'm sorry, it's just not my thing.
抱歉 但这不是我擅长的
You should see a dermatologist.
你应该去看皮肤科医生
Would you mind just doing one last one, the middle The massive one,
你能再做最后一个吗 中间的 巨大的那个
I got it. Massive middle back.
没问题 中间巨大的那个
There's another thing, Ilana, and I just...
还有件事 阿♥拉♥娜 我
I say this because I love you so much.
我说这个是因为我很爱你
There is something you do that I see a lot of white people do.
你经常做一件很多白人做的事
And it's kind of like cultural appropriation.
有点像文化挪用
I've heard about this.
我有听说过
Like, for example, you know those earrings that you have
比如 你知道你戴的那些写着
that say "Latina"? Yeah?
拉美女子的耳环吗 怎么了
They look beautiful on you. Thank you.
你戴着很好看 谢谢
But you're not Latina, mi amor.
但你不是拉美的 亲爱的
It's almost like you're stealing the identity from people
好像你在盗取那些为阻挠殖民建筑
who fought hard for against colonial structures.
做过斗争的人们的身份
So, in a way, it's almost like you are the colonists.
所以从某种程度上来说 你好比是殖民者
You see?
明白吗
Oh, that felt good.
感觉真爽
Oh, also, mi amor, can you please get off Grindr?
还有 亲爱的 你能别上Grindr[同志交友软件]吗
You have a Grindr profile
你注册了Grindr
and it's kind of our thing, you know?
这是属于我们同志的东西 知道吗
I just wanna see penises within a mile of me.
我只想看看一英里范围内的鸡♥巴♥
I'm so sorry, I've gone too far.
对不起 我过分了
You can see all the penises you want.
你可以尽情看鸡♥巴♥
Teach me.
教我
All the penises you want. Teach me.
想看多少看多少 教我
Penis.
鸡♥巴♥
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表