剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
No, I didn't.
我真的不知道
Um, yeah.
好吧
But, I mean, if you really want to make up for it, you could...
不过如果你想要补偿的话 你可以
You could buy me a drink.
你可以请我喝酒
I love drinks. You got any cash?
我喜欢酒 你有现金吗
Cash only, this place, huh?
这地方只接受现金
I... yeah, I do have some cash.
嗯 我有一些现金
Can I have that?
能给我抽口吗
Well,
这
the appreciated value of JonBenét now
现在琼贝妮特的增值
compared to five years ago is astounding.
和五年前相比是不可同日而语的
You should be honored.
你应该感到荣幸
I'm wasting my time with a yellow star user?
我和一个红心级别用户浪费口舌
I'm a turquoise power seller, bitch.
姐是蓝钻级别的卖♥♥家 贱♥人♥
I'm not gonna just stand here...
我不会就站在这
Yeah, I know what happened five years ago in Miami.
我知道五年前在迈阿密发生的事
You think I'm a fucking idiot?
你以为我是白♥痴♥吗
You think I'm MrBubbles9560?
你以为我是MrBubbles9560吗
Nope, you're dealing with me, bitch.
不是 你是在我和打交道 贱♥人♥
You know, I've always fantasized about, like,
我一直幻想
making out in a locker room,
在更衣室亲热
but no one ever tells you about the feet smell, right?
但从没有人跟你说过脚臭的问题 对吗
That's true. It's like, gross.
是的 恶心死
You're adorable.
你真可爱
I'll return these.
我要退这双鞋
Um, are any of the Ackermans around, by any chance?
还有安克曼家的人在这吗
Oh, no.
没
They sold the place years ago.
他们多年前就把这地方卖♥♥了
Their daughter was in a horrific accident.
他们女儿遭遇了一场可怕的车祸
They needed all the cash they could get.
他们需要尽可能地筹钱
Sad story. Yeah, Alice.
伤心的故事 是的 爱丽丝
Do you know where she lives? I went to high school with her.
你知道她现在住哪儿吗 我是她高中同学
Oh, yeah. She lives in that house at the end of Henderson.
嗯 她住在亨德森街的末端
Can't miss it. The house at the end of Henderson.
不会找不到的 亨德森街的末端
Yeah. By the convention center?
对 会展中心旁边吗
That Henderson?
那个亨德森
There's only one.
这只有一个
You were such a dick earlier
之前你真是个混♥蛋♥
and now you are maybe one of my favorite people.
而现在你可能是我最爱的人之一
We're closing in five minutes.
我们5分钟后就要关门了
Unreal.
不敢相信
Uh, couple things.
有两件事
One, this bad boy gave me the address.
一 这个贱男给了我地址
Oh, my God, thank you.
天 谢谢你
Yeah, two, you speak Chinese?
二 你会说中文
What's going on?
什么情况
Hardly, Just some Yiddish Mandarin I picked up from my mom.
没有 只是我从我妈那学会的意第绪普通话
See ya.
再见
Bye.
拜
Dude. I think the battery's dead?
姐们儿 电池好像没电了
Do you want to call, like, a cab or something?
你想打车什么的吗
No, bro, follow me.
不 跟我来
Yes, sir.
遵命
Hey, what up, my peers?
嘿 好啊 伙计们
Yo, give me a hack. All right.
给我踢一下 好
So, listen, guys, my Jeep stalled.
听着 各位 我的吉普车熄火了
I was wondering if you guys can give us
我在想你们能不能
a ride to our friend's house.
送我们去一个朋友家里
Yeah, we could.
没问题
If you could buy us some liquor.
如果你给我们买♥♥些酒的话
Oof. Tit for tat.
以礼还礼
Savvy.
机智
All right, that'll be 200 bucks, boys!
一共200块 兄弟们
Okay, I guess we'll just return this. Yeah.
那我们只有把这个退了 是的
And, guess we will just drink these.
看来我们只有把这些喝了
I mean, we have to now? Oh, we have to.
一定要现在吗 是的
So apparently, Will Smith's dad used to make him build, like,
显然 威尔·史密斯他爸每年夏天都
a brick wall every single summer from scratch just because.
让他从头开始修一堵砖墙 没有原因
That's hot.
性感
I heard Will makes Willow and Jaden do it, too.
我听说威尔也让威洛和杰登这么做
To keep them humble, you know?
让他们保持谦卑 你懂吗
Will is such a considerate dad.
威尔真是个体贴的父亲
Oh, my God.
天
Oh, my fucking Jesus. What?
上帝啊 怎么了
The fucking JonBenéts want the Beanie baby.
琼贝妮特一家想要买♥♥比尼宝贝
That is so insane.
太疯狂了
What? What?
什么 什么
What?! It's like of course they want her now.
什么 他们当然现在想要了
Right?
是吧
Oh, my God, look at this dog.
天 看看这条狗
Come on, baby.
过来 宝贝
Hi!
嗨
Hey!
嘿
Hey! Our equity!
嘿 那是我们的资产
Ilana, come on!
阿♥拉♥娜 快
JonBenét Beanie Baby!
琼贝妮特比尼宝贝
Hey! Hey!
嘿 嘿
Come on! Come on, we'll split the money!
过来 过来 我们分钱
Come on! Here he is!
听话 它在这
Oh, my... Where...
天 哪里
Okay, all right. We need, like, a treat, or, like,
好了 我们需要一顿美食或者
a piece of meat or something, I don't know.
一块肉什么的 我也不知道
Oh, my God, I do.
天啊 我有
Hey! Come here!
嘿 过来
Come here!
过来
Come on! Go!
去追吧
Yes!
太好了
Oh, my God.
天啊
That was amazing. Oh, my God.
太棒了 天啊
JonBenét.
琼贝妮特
Oh, God, later, bitch.
天啊 再见 贱♥人♥
I knew it would work 'cause your dread stunk like meat.
我就知道可行 因为你的脏辫臭得像肉
Okay, it doesn't... It didn't smell like meat.
屁 不像肉好吗
Jeez. Dang.
天 天
I guess Alice is doing all right after all.
看来爱丽丝过得不错
Well, it's probably for the team of nurses.
也许是为了安置护士团队
We should really practice our faces
我们该练习下我们
for when we first see her gnarled, mangled disfigurement.
看到她扭曲 损坏的面容的表情
Okay.
好
Hi! That's not bad.
嗨 不错
It's okay, you go.
还行 你来
Ugh, I'll just do no emotion. Oh, God.
我还是不带感情好了 天
Hi.
嗨
A... Alice?
爱丽丝
Yeah, can I help you?
是的 有什么需要帮忙的吗
It's... it's Abbi.
我是 是艾比
Abbi Abrams, from high school.
艾比·艾布拉姆斯 你的高中同学
Oh, my God, Abbi, wow.
天啊 艾比
I didn't recognize you without the dreads. You look...
你不戴脏辫我都认不出你了 你看着
You look great without dreads.
没有脏辫你真美
Thanks.
谢谢
So this is my friend, Ilana.
这是我朋友 阿♥拉♥娜
Hi, Ilana.
嗨 阿♥拉♥娜
Beautiful. Thanks.
美女 谢谢
Alice, you look in... insane.
爱丽丝 你看着 太不可思议了
Yeah.
嗯
You're very tall.
你好高
You remember my accident, right?
你还记得我的车祸 对吧
I mean, I kinda remember it a little.
还记得一点
Yeah, well, they had to put pins in my thighs,
他们不得不在我大腿里装上钢钉
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表