剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
I was sleeping over at Gina Pizzollini's house.
我当时睡在吉娜·皮佐里尼家
Right.
嗯
Wake up in the middle of the night,
半夜醒来
her stepdad is watching us sleep in his undies.
她继父穿着内♥裤♥边看我们睡觉
Stop it. Eating lasagna.
不会吧 边吃意式千层面
I just pretended to be asleep until he was finished.
我假装睡着直到他完事
It was so violating.
很有侵犯性
What do you mean, "Until he was finished"?
"他完事了"什么意思
Oh, finished the lasagna. But still, it was creepy, you know?
吃完千层面 不过还是很毛骨悚然
The suburbs, there's like
在郊区 "美国丽人"式的
some "American Beauty" shit going on every corner.
事情随处可见
Oh, my God.
天啊
Oh, my God. Holy shit!
天啊 我擦
Hold down the base!
压住底部
Oh, shit!
操
Oh... shit.
操
Dude, that guy on the gurney is shaking.
姐们儿 那个在轮床上的男的在抖动
On the flipside, he's...
往好处想 他
He's on a gurney.
他在轮床上
He's not in a body bag.
而不是在裹尸袋里
That's so true.
有道理
Okay.
这样
Let's call Lincoln, we'll crash at his place.
我们联♥系♥林肯 去他家过夜
Hey, Ilana, everything okay?
嘿 阿♥拉♥娜 一切都好吗
Yeah, Abbi and I have to crash with you tonight, though.
嗯 不过今晚我和艾比得来你家过夜
I can't tonight.
今晚不行
I have someone over.
有客人
A...
一个
A girl.
一个女生
In that case, I should definitely come over
这样的话 那我更要来了
'cause I am a greasy third wheel.
因为我是个饥渴的电灯泡
Pop a finger in there.
插根手指进去
I'm sorry, Ilana.
抱歉 阿♥拉♥娜
No, don't... Don't be sorry.
别 别感到抱歉
This is healthy.
这很健康
All right. I gotta go.
行 我得挂了
Later.
拜
I'll be right out.
马上出来
From slowly peeing.
尿得很慢
Definitely not pooping.
绝没有在大便
Eliot is in Jersey,
艾略特在泽西城
'cause Attica's actually got a huge Purina audition.
因为安迪卡要去普瑞纳参加一个很重要的试镜
Um, who else?
还有谁
We need more friends, obviously.
显然 我们需要更多朋友
No, we don't.
不 我们不需要
We don't?
不需要
Yeah.
不
Okay.
好了
Turn on the old noggin.
开动头脑
Come on, give me something good, girl. Here we go!
拜托 给我说点有用的 开始
Here we go, think, think, think, think, think, think, think...
开始 想 想 想 想 想
Our guests are staying until 11:00 AM tomorrow.
我们的租客只会待到明天上午11点
All we have to do is stay out until 11:00!
所以我们只用在外面待到11点就行
Okay, yes,
是啊
we live in the city that never sleeps. Yes. Exactly.
我们住在一个不夜城 没错
What if we go to that bar where we got mono?
我们去那个让我们染上接吻病的酒吧吧
I love that place!
我喜欢那里
Watch the sunrise and get a romantic breakfast at the diner.
看日出 在餐馆享用浪漫早餐
Not the bad diner, though.
不要去破餐馆
Hate the bad diner.
讨厌破餐馆
It is close to everything, though. Should we just go to that one?
那里离所有地方都近 我们要不就去那吧
Yeah. Okay.
嗯 好
♪ I'm nuts for nuts! ♪
♪我为坚果狂♪
These taste pretty good, but they smell amazing.
这些很好吃 不过闻着更香
Like, I would wear it as a scent.
我愿意用来当香水
Dude, my hot French subletter is texting me asking my birthday.
姐们儿 我的性感法国租客发短♥信♥问我生日
Maybe he wants to send me flowers, or, like,
可能他想送我花 或者
find out my zodiac sign to see if we're compatible.
知道我的星座 看我们是否合拍
Euros are so into numerology.
欧洲人好喜欢数字命理学
Madonna got really into it when she moved to London.
麦当娜搬去伦敦后也沉迷于其中
Christina!
克里斯蒂娜
Yes, you picked up!
你终于接电♥话♥了
Uh, yeah, it's at the 40/40 Club, all right?
是的 就在40/40俱乐部
Yeah, go up to the bouncer,
去找看门保镖
say you're there for the Hernandez party, okay?
说你是去参加埃尔南德斯的派对 懂吗
Free bottles.
酒水免费
Hernandez!
埃尔南德斯
I'm gonna get you back, girl!
我会赢回你的 美女
Opportunity, batch!
好机会 婊♥子♥
Free bottles?
酒水免费
We gotta take advantage of this.
我们一定要好好利用这信息
Let's do it.
那就行动吧
Yes!
太好了
Get lost.
滚吧
Good evening, good sir.
晚上好 先生
We are with the Hernandez party.
我们是来参加埃尔南德斯派对的
God, we are making money while we're clubbing.
天 我们玩夜店的同时还能赚钱
What is happening?
什么情况
Dude, I think they know we're crashing.
姐们儿 我觉得她们知道我们是擅自闯入的了
Watch this.
看我的
Hey!
嘿
Hey!
嘿
Do you know them?
你认识她们吗
No.
不
But in da klerb, we all fam.
不过在亚店里 我们都是一嘎人
What? In da klerb.
什么 在亚店里
We all fam.
我们都是一嘎人
I don't...
我不
In the club, we are all family.
在夜店里 我们都是一家人
Are you racist?
你是种族歧视者吗
N-no.
不是
It's 2016.
现在是2016年
What? I didn't... I didn't say anything.
什么 我什么都没说
Let's just try to have fun.
尽情玩乐就行
Oh, my God, what's wrong with you?
天啊 你哪根筋不对劲
Hey!
嘿
Hey!
嘿
Hey!
嘿
Hey!
嘿
I gotta go pee.
我得去尿尿
Yeah!
耶
Such a dom.
好一个主人
Ooh! Sorry.
不好意思
Mami Lani wanna climb da beanstalk.
Mami Lani想上这个巨人
Ab, look... My security.
小艾 看 我的保镖
Jesus, Ilana.
天啊 阿♥拉♥娜
Gingers have souls! No, I know they do, dude.
红毛也有灵魂的 我知道 姐们儿
That is Blake Griffin!
那是布雷克·格里芬
He plays for the N... B...
他效力于N B
A! A? Oh, my God, no way!
A A 天啊 不可能
We just met and really hit it off, he's so sweet.
我们刚认识 很来电 他人超好
Oh, my God. And he smells so good.
天啊 他闻着好香
I bet he does.
那是肯定的
I bet he'd be a stamp in my sexual passport,
他会在我的性♥爱♥护照上留下一个印♥章♥
'cause you know, I've never been with
你知道 我从没和一个
someone over 6'5". Someone over 6'5",
身高超过196的做过 身高超过196
I know! Exactly.
我知道 没错
Oh. This is huge.
这太重要了
You know, listen, I'm not gonna leave you here.
听着 我不会留下你不管
What if I make this a threesome?
也许可以3P
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表