剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
Okay.
好了
Next event, right?
下个比赛 准备好了吗
Come on, Claz, come on!
用力啊 Claz 加把劲
Pull it! C'mon, Claz, come on!
拉 用点力 Claz 用力
Yeah!
耶
Oh, yeah!
欧耶
Oh, yeah!
欧耶
Oh, yeah!
欧耶
Red team, you guys come and eat my ass one at a fucking time.
红队 你们轮流来吃我屁♥股♥
Unh! Line up, come on. I'm selling tickets.
排好队 快 老娘在卖♥♥票
What... What's going on?
什么情况
No... I'm...
没 我
I was kidding, I was totally kidding around.
我开玩笑的 纯粹开玩笑
You guys were great.
你们很棒
♪ I bike ♪
♪我骑车♪
♪ I bike ♪
♪我骑车♪
♪ I bike ♪ Yeah
♪我骑车♪耶
♪ I lock ♪
♪我上锁 ♪
♪ I lock ♪ ♪
♪我上锁 ♪
Oh, my God.
天啊
Yes.
太棒了
"Soloplay, bb's...
自♥慰♥ BB牌
50% off vibrators at Vibeland."
震动棒 Vibeland上五折销♥售♥
69 notifications?
69个提醒
Fist!
爽
♪ I tweet ♪
♪我发推♪
♪ I tweet ♪
♪我发推♪
♪ I tweet ♪
♪我发推♪
Yes! Yes!
太棒了 太棒了
What now, Tomas, huh?
还比吗 Tomas
Who's the hot commodity now, huh?
现在谁是红人啊
It's me, yes!
是我
Tomas! Okay.
Tomas 够了
Yankee Candle store, vanilla bean.
扬基蜡烛店 香草豆
BB&B, right when it opens.
Bed Bath & Beyond店 刚刚开门
8:00 A.M., you and the employees.
早上8点 你和雇员
Oh, man, I love that.
天 我喜欢
Okay.
好的
Dude, I feel crazy.
姐们儿 我感觉很疯
God, I have to half-nelson you like you're a dog?
我不得不把你像狗一样单臂扼颈
You halfnelson dogs? Don't make this about me.
你单臂扼颈狗 别转移话题
You are all-caps Abbi right now. I need you to be case sensitive.
你现在是全大写艾比 我需要你能区分大小写
Everybody's weirded out. Okay.
大家都凌乱了 好的
I'm just gonna sit out. Yeah.
我去坐会儿 这才对
I'm just gonna sit out for the rest. Chillin'.
我去坐着休息下 放松
Okay. Thanks, dude, I really appreciate it.
好 谢了 姐们儿 非常感谢
All right, just breathe deep. Okay.
深呼吸 好
Okay, guys, we're all tied up.
好了 各位 我们现在是平手
It comes down to the pugil-stick event.
胜负将取决于角力棒比赛
Stef verse Gemma.
Stef对阵Gemma
Fair fight. Come on.
公平竞争 上吧
No, no, Trey, hold up. No, no, no.
不 不 Trey 等下 不 不 不
Not today.
今天不行
Sorry, Stef.
不好意思 Stef
This is between me and you.
这是你我的对决
Thanks so much... Not!
十分感谢 才怪
I am gonna knock your big swangin' titties into next Tuesday.
我要把你的大奶♥子♥一棒打到下周二
Oh, my God, okay, wait, wait, wait.
天 等等 等等
I want to do one, I want to do one, okay, okay, okay.
我也想说一个 我也想说一个 好了 好了
I'm gonna wipe the floor with you,
我要把你打得落花流水[和你一起拖地]
but it looks like you already did that, cleaner!
不过好像你已经做了 清洁工
No, I'm kidding, you guys, I'm kidding, come on!
我开玩笑的 各位 我开玩笑的 拜托
I'm Kidding!
我开玩笑的
Abbi, no!
艾比 别
Thank God. Nothing's broken.
谢天谢地 什么都没断
All right, no need to press charges, guys, okay?
好了 不需要提起诉讼了 好吗
Finish this now.
马上把这个抽完
God, I thought I could handle it, dude.
天 我以为我能控制的 姐们儿
But I guess all-caps Abbi is just still up in me.
但我想全大写艾比仍然在我身体里
Oh! Gemma...
Gemma
Abbi.
艾比
I am so sorry...
我很抱歉
Great Soulstice games today. Thank you.
今天你在Soulstice比赛表现很出色 谢谢
You are stronger than you look.
你比你外表显示的强多了
I'm gonna keep my eye on you.
我会关注你的
Hey. Cool shirt.
嘿 T恤不错
Can I talk to you for a sec, Ab? Yeah, Trey, listen,
我能和你谈谈吗 小艾 当然 Trey 听着
I can explain what just happened. No, no, no.
我能解释刚才的事 别 别
I was gonna say, this happens to every new trainer.
我想说 每个新教练都会遇到这情况
You don't have to do steroids to be cool.
你不用为了逞强吃类固醇
You know? Okay.
知道吗 嗯
I... Because you're already cool.
我 因为你已经很强了
But if you are gonna do steroids,
不过如果你硬要吃类固醇的话 我会建议你
I would suggest starting with a half-dose of anabolic the first couple weeks.
在前几周吃半剂量的促蛋白合成类固醇
It does make your balls shrivel, but in your case,
它会使蛋蛋萎缩 不过对你来说
it's gonna make your boobs rock hard, which is a bless.
可以让你的胸无比坚硬 这是好事
Just a tip.
一个小建议
Okay. All right. Love you, buddy.
好的 知道了 爱你 伙计
Ilana. Hey.
阿♥拉♥娜 嘿
Too slow.
真慢
Good to see you, though.
不过很高兴见到你
That's funny, dude. Like, even though I...
有意思 姐们儿 尽管我
I hate any form of aggression, especially yours,
讨厌任何形式的攻击 尤其是你的
all-caps Abbi fits in at Soulstice.
全大写艾比很适合Soulstice
We are very upwardly mobile right now, gotta say,
我们现在处于上升趋势 不得不说
very Jay and Bey.
非常有Jay Bey[Jay-Z和Beyonce]风范
Speaking of which, I haven't tweeted in twelve twinutes.
说到这个 我已经12昏钟没发推了
What am I gonna tweet about? Interesting vocab.
我发什么好呢 有趣的用词
What should I tweet about?
我发什么好呢
Oh, my God.
天啊
Of course, a horse!
当然是马了
This tweet will be my Ms. 'Olland's Opus.
这条推将会是我的《霍兰先生的乐章》[电影]
I'm gonna sprint home right now.
我准备冲刺回家
To Queens? Yeah, you want to race me?
回皇后区吗 嗯 要跟我赛跑吗
I'm not going to Queens...
我才不去皇后区
Deals, Deals, Deals...
Deals Deals Deals
I'm doing you right.
我要让你发光发紫了
You okay?
你还好吗
Let's go.
跟我走
I've never seen Todd so aggressive.
从没见过陶德如此暴♥力♥过
Therapy.
肯定是做了心理咨♥询♥
Ilana, you're fired.
阿♥拉♥娜 你被解雇了
What? I just got promoted.
什么 我刚升职
You tweeted an extremely graphic bestiality video.
你发了一个十分生动的兽♥交♥视频
Todd, it's "Mr. Hands."
陶德 那是"手先生"视频
It's a staple of early digital culture.
是早期数码文化的主要产物
Talk about viral. Google it. I don't have to!
说到火 你去谷歌♥下就知道了 我不需要
You tweeted it from the company Twitter account.
你用公♥司♥的推特账号♥发
It's a PR nightmare.
这简直就是公♥关♥噩梦
You're welcome. Now we have a PR nightmare.
不用谢 现在我们有公♥关♥噩梦了
It's cool.
很酷啊
It was a guy fucking a horse.
是一个男人操一匹马
Yeah, and it's a deal for colonics.
是的 还给清肠水疗做了广♥告♥
It's brilliant!
这太有才了
I was just doing my job really well.
我出色地做着我的工作
And if you did your homework, Todd,
如果你做了准备工作 陶德
you would know that the horse was fucking the guy.
你就会知道是马操那男的
It's chill!
很酷好吗
I need you to get your things and leave the office.
我需要你收拾东西离开办公室
We can work this out.
我们能解决这事的
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表