剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
"拜托 老顽固白人先生
"can I pweeze keep my ovawies?"
我能保住我的卵巢吗
All right, bitch, you better vote-- text me when you do.
好了 贱♥人♥ 你最好投票 投了后给我短♥信♥
Peace.
拜
Was that a personal call? No.
那是私人电♥话♥吗 不是
Uh, this woman was bovo'ing out
这女的太蠢了
'cause she didn't know where to vote and I was like, I got you.
因为她不知道到哪投票 我说 我帮你
Great.
不错
Hi, I'm calling on behalf of Hillary Rodham Clinton.
你好 我代表希拉里·罗德姆·克♥林♥顿♥向您致电
No, she's not a witch.
不 她不是女巫
Um... Do I sound like her?
我听着像她吗
Ready?
准备好了吗
I've never been more ready.
从没有如此准备好过
We got it.
搞定
Let's do one more, for me.
为了我 我们再拍一张吧
Yeah. Really?
棒 真的吗
Yeah. Are you a model?
是哒 你是模特吗
You could be.
你可以做模特的
Take his card. Call me.
收下他的名片 给我电♥话♥
Cool.
好
I mean, yeah, sure, maybe I will.
当然 也许我会的
I will.
我会打的
No, you can call a man a bitch.
是的 你可以叫一个男人婊♥子♥
Later, bitch.
拜 婊♥子♥
Uh, Ilana? Yep?
阿♥拉♥娜 什么事
Hi, I found this on my desk, it has your name on it?
我在我的桌上发现了这个 上面有你的名字
And it says,
写着
"Communications liaison for Hillary Clinton,
未来的美国女总统
future presidentress of the United States."
希拉里·克♥林♥顿♥通讯部联络人
I just had those made up really,
我自己编的
so, everybody can be familiar with how to refer to me,
目的是让大家熟悉怎么称呼我
so everybody can reach me.
这样大家就能联♥系♥到我了
We know how to reach you, you're--
我们知道怎么联♥系♥你 你
You're just right here, so.
你就在这 所以
Fantastic, Barb.
很好 芭芭拉
You do not go unnoticed.
想不注意到你都难
Know that. Thank you.
记住了 谢谢
You're on top of your shit. Okay.
你工作出色 够了
Riding me. Yeah.
小妹实在佩服
Hello?
喂
Yes, hello, gentle patriot.
你好 尊敬的爱国者
I'm calling on behalf of Ms. Hillary Rodham Clinton,
我代表希拉里·罗德姆·克♥林♥顿♥向您致电
first and only mother of Chelsea and Socks.
切尔西和索克斯唯一的母亲
Sorry, no thanks, I'm at work.
不用了 谢谢 我在工作
Eliot, you have to.
艾略特 你一定要
It's me! Ilana! Your sister!
是我 阿♥拉♥娜 你姐姐
Ilana.
阿♥拉♥娜
Ms. Rodham-Wexler.
罗德姆-韦克斯勒女士
Believe it, dude.
相信吧 哥们儿
I'm calling you from a landline.
我在用固定电♥话♥给你打
I have a real job now.
我现在有真正的工作了
It's beautiful, actually, when--
当你的工作和激♥情♥配对
when your work and your passion line up.
感觉真的很棒
You know, I'm making money, but it's not about the money.
我在赚钱 但目的并不是钱
You know, just to be clear, this is not a paid job.
需要说清一点 这是义务工作
You're a volunteer.
你是志愿者
Ilana?
阿♥拉♥娜
Ilana?
阿♥拉♥娜
Okay...
好
Ooof... I got sunscreen in my (bleep)!
下面也涂了防晒霜
Yeah.
不错
Check it out.
看看
This is cool, this is cool to see this.
这很酷 非常酷
Your best friend has been working hard all day
你最好的朋友为希拉里·罗德姆·克♥林♥顿♥
on the Hillary Rodham Clinton campaign!
竞选辛苦工作了一天
She's worked in here.
她在这工作过
She's walked on these floors. She's...
在这地上留下过脚印 她
Breathed this air. Take it in.
呼吸过这里的空气 吸气
Yeah, that is power.
是啊 这就是权力
It smells decisive.
有果断的味道
It smells like confidence.
自信的味道
It smells like no bullshit.
正经的味道
Yeah. That's my former desk.
没错 那是我曾经的办公桌
This is my former chair.
曾经的椅子
Cool. Good sitting and calling.
不错 坐着打电♥话♥很舒服
This is the former leaning column.
这是曾经的摇摆柱
Sorta talk about big stuff that's going on,
大概讲正在发生的重要事件
domestic, international.
国内以及国际的
Very cool. Very casual.
很酷 很随意
Yas! Yas!
是哒 是哒
Holy...
我去
Oh, yay!
天啊
Sorry, we are just so excited.
抱歉 我们太激动了
That's all right, just take your time.
没事 慢慢来
One more.
再来一遍
Thank-- thank you, Ilana, thank you for all of your help.
谢谢你 阿♥拉♥娜 谢谢你的帮助
You know of me?
你认识我
Well, you're wearing a nametag.
你戴着名牌
Genius. Yes.
天才 是的
Abbi.
艾比
Hello.
你好
Proud Demo.
我是自豪的民♥主♥
Crat.
党员
College!
上过大学
Aquarius.
水瓶座
I pegged Secretary Clinton.
我带着假JB操过 国务卿克♥林♥顿♥
Madam... Présidente.
总统女士
She-king.
女王
I can't afford to volunteer here full-time,
我没法在这全职做志愿者
but I still want to get the word out,
但我仍然想宣传
so I vow to tweet once a week,
所以我发誓每周发一次推
"Vote for Hillary. Yas, yas, yas."
"投给希拉里 是哒 是哒 是哒"
That would be great.
那就太好了
We need to drum up some excitement for the campaign,
我们需要为竞选增加点刺♥激♥
do everything that we possibly can.
尽我们一切努力
You know what I'll do?
知道我会做什么吗
Yes.
太棒了
Look at that!
瞧
I thought this would be really good for office morale!
我觉得这对办公室士气会很有帮助
Isn't she great?
她是不是很棒
Of course.
当然
We assumed it was a he.
我们以为这是男的
Oh, no, no.
不 不
It's a she.
是女的
it's definitely a she.
绝对是女的
Oh, God.
天
Yeah.
是啊
This feels... just right. Right.
这感觉对极了 是的
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表