剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
Previously on "Broad city"...
前情提要
To the airport!
去机场
Your period stain.
你的大姨妈斑痕
I have weed in my vaginé.
我阴♥道♥里有大♥麻♥
Period pants are the ultimate decoy.
姨妈裤是终极掩护
We'll have to check your luggage.
我们必须托运你们的行李
This bag is the bomb.
这个箱子很酷
This is gonna have to go under the plane.
这个必须得托运
Welcome to Birthmarc.
欢迎参加Birthmarc
This is an all-expense paid trip to Israel,
这是一次前往以色列的免费旅行
provided by your living ancestors,
由你们在世的祖先提供
so we're seated according to match potential.
所以我们是按照潜在匹配度安排的座位
Enchanté.
很高兴认识你
Jews! Jews! Jews!
犹太人
4,000 steps.
4000步
Oh, Winona, you gotta kick it up, girl.
薇诺娜 你得加把劲了
I just wish I had something to talk about at my reunion, you know?
我希望在我的同学聚会上能有话可聊
Maybe I shouldn't even go.
也许我不应该去
What?
什么
No, you gotta go.
不 你必须去
They're gonna miss you.
他们会想你的
You need to go give them a load of Mona.
你要给他们讲很多你的事
I just wish I had a...
我只希望我有
Like, a talking point, you know?
有个话题 你懂吗
I need a headline.
我需要一个头条新闻
Whoa, girl.
见鬼
Boy, those pilots, they do such a good job.
那些飞行员 他们工作很出色
They really work hard. I'm telling you.
他们很卖♥♥力 我跟你说
we should go check on them,
我们该去看看他们
see if they want a little beverage.
看他们想不想喝点饮料
I'll be right back. Know what I mean?
马上回来 懂我意思吗
Okay.
好的
Everything okay?
一切可好
Rough winds.
风很大
Looking good, girl.
今天很美啊
Well, thank you.
谢谢
Ladies and gentlemen, we're about to hit a rough patch.
女士们先生们 接下来飞机将极不稳定
If you move about the cabin, please proceed with caution.
如果您在机舱内走动 请注意安全
Up next is Rachel.
接下来发言的是瑞秋
Hi, I'm Rachel Hanowitz.
大家好 我是瑞秋·汉诺威次
Uh, Rachel Hoffman already called Rachel H., sorry.
瑞秋·霍夫曼已经被称为瑞秋·H了 不好意思
So you will be Rachel H-2.
所以你将被称为瑞秋·H2号♥
I'm an event planner from Montana,
我是来自蒙大拿州的活动策划人
decent Jewish population there, actually,
那里的犹太人挺多的
but I'm looking to make it bigger.
但我希望能制♥造♥更多
That's what I'm talking about, huh, guys?
就是要有这样的精神
Thank you.
谢谢
Uh, Mark?
马克
Uh, shalom, my name is Mark.
各位好 我叫马克
I run a booming nail art business outside Boston,
我在波士顿城外经营一家急速发展的艺术美甲店
And I'm proudly gay-- mazel--
我是个自豪的同志
But I'm looking for a nice Jewish girl to marry.
但我希望找到一个犹太女生结婚
Because that's the only way I can gain access to my trust fund.
因为那是我唯一获取我信托基金的方式
Nice!
不错
Right on, Mark, all right.
说得好 马克
Uh, Abbalah?
艾八拉
Hey.
大家好
Uh, I'm Abbi.
我是艾比
Just wanted to say that I was one of the few
只想说我是为数不多
who had to check their carry-on,
不得不托运手提行李的人
even though I packed really hard for a carry-on.
即使我尽了全力收拾行李
I practice packed a couple times.
我为了打包练习了几次
Just felt like that was a sacrifice.
也算是种牺牲吧
It felt a little Jewwy.
有点犹太人的感觉
Um, Jewish-like.
类似犹太人作风
Anyway, I graduated with a fine arts degree.
总之 我有一个美术学位
So now I am a celebrity trainer.
现在我是一个名人教练员
It-- uh, it's pretty cool.
挺酷的
So I'm a little bit lost and, um,
我有点迷失了方向
yeah, I'm looking for a spiritual experience,
希望能得到一次精神体验
kind find myself on this trip.
在这次旅行中找到自己
I'm sorry, Ilana, are you okay?
打扰下 阿♥拉♥娜 你还好吗
Yeah.
嗯
I'll go next.
接下来我上吧
Okay. Thank you, Abbi.
行 谢谢你 艾比
Okay. Thank you.
好的 谢谢
Hey, I'm Ilana, and right now,
大家好 我是阿♥拉♥娜 此刻
I'm just looking to sit next to Abbi.
我只想坐在艾比身旁
You know, I just want to hang, get new jokes together.
我只想一起玩 一起想新笑话
Also, um, I've never been out of the country, and also--
还有 我从来没出过国 还有
Also, I'm looking to get into the Mohel Chai club.
还有我还想加入穆汉生活俱乐部
Thank you.
谢谢
Okay.
好了
Let's see, Rachel H-2,
我们来看看 瑞秋·H2号♥
You went to Dartmouth, huh?
你毕业于达特茅斯学院 对吧
Well, you know what?
知道吗
I think I could see a really bright future
我想你和大卫3号♥
with you and David 3, who went to Cornell.
能有一个美好的未来 他是康奈尔大学毕业的
Ew, Cornell?
倒 康奈尔大学?
Hey, it's still an IVY.
还是常青藤好吗
Ah, you guys sound like an old married couple already.
你俩已经像是结婚多年的夫妻了
Next up, Lauren, you went to Brown,
下一个 劳伦 你毕业于布朗大学
and Levi, you went to Tufts?
理维 你毕业于塔夫茨大学?
I mean, red rover, red rover, let levi come over!
破人墙 破人墙 把理维派过来
Let's bring it on down to Gingerville!
大家去红毛村吧
I said, this is j-fuck.
我说了 这是
Oh, cool.
嗯
Listen, we should just ask people to switch seats.
听着 我们应该问他们换座位
Get ya nag on!
厚起脸皮
Nagga, what?
黑鬼干嘛
No, no.
没什么
I don't-- that was like--
我没 那
Just a joke, I mean-- just delete that.
就是个笑话 当我没说
Yeah, delete.
嗯 当你没说
We'll both forget it.
都忘掉吧
Yo, bud.
哥们儿
You wanna switch seats?
想换座位吗
Sweet.
真好
Thanks so much, my peer.
非常感谢 伙计
Excuse me, sir?
打扰了 先生
You are sitting in the lucky seat
您所坐的座位是幸运座位
we always upgrade to first class midflight.
我们总会在中途把坐在此的乘客升到头等舱
Congratulations. Come on up!
恭喜你 来吧
Let's get you a blanket and a glass of champagne.
给你找条毛毯和一杯香槟
Ilana! Ilana!
阿♥拉♥娜 阿♥拉♥娜
Ilana, there's a seat!
阿♥拉♥娜 这有个座位
Ilana!
阿♥拉♥娜
No, no.
不要啊
I'm good...
我不饿
I'm good.
谢了
Shalom.
你好
Sir, would you like to switch seats?
先生 你愿意换下座位吗
We did it, dude.
我们成功了
Um, excuse me, sir? Ab, Ab.
打扰下 先生 小艾 小艾
Let the guy rest in peace.
让他安心睡吧
Okay.
好
I guess we're close enough.
我们坐得够近了
Yeah.
是的
So I've been meaning to tell you,
我一直想跟你说
that was a sick mile high joke.
那个高空俱乐部玩笑真变♥态♥
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表