剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
马克 你能拿下这个箱子吗 谢谢
I'll take your ticket. Thanks.
把票给我吧 谢谢
Do you think it's gonna be okay?
你觉得会没事吗
I'm sure your bag is in really...
我相信你的箱子会得到
Good hands.
很好的照顾
Thanks so much.
谢谢
Yas!
棒呆了
International travel is amazing.
国际航♥班♥就是不一样
No, this is first class.
不 这是头等舱
We gotta keep going.
我们还得继续走
Ms. Fessiwig, champagne or orange juice?
菲西薇格女士 您要香槟还是橙汁
Orange juice it is.
那就橙汁
Oh, my God.
天啊
I know, who chooses juice over champagne?
就是说 谁会不要香槟要果汁啊
Ew, coach.
经济舱好恶心
Hello.
你们好
Ilana.
阿♥拉♥娜
Hi. And...
你好 以及
Abbi. Yes.
艾比 是的
I'm Jared. Welcome to Birthmarc.
我是杰瑞德 欢迎来到Birthmarc
Surf's up.
穿上吧
Oh, cool.
酷
For the next ten days, we will be traveling
在接下来的10天里 我们将前往参观
around the holiest place in the world, Israel.
世界上最神圣的地方 以色列
For free!
免费
Gotcha, jews. Makes no sense.
我们知道的 犹太人 完全不合逻辑
Well, our beautiful country will teach you all about
我们美丽的国家将会教你们
Judaism, its rich history,
关于犹太教的一切 它悠久的历史
and I'm looking at the two of you,
看着你们俩
its reproductive future.
还有它再现的未来
We're almost home.
我们就快回家了
I see. Cool.
懂了 酷
Jews! Jews! Jews! Jews!
犹太人
Jews! Jews! Jews! Jews!
犹太人
Jews! Jews! Jews! Jews!
犹太人
Jews! Jews! Jews! Jews!
犹太人
Jews! Jews! Jews! Jews!
犹太人
Dude, we better not make any new friends on this trip.
姐们儿 我们最好不要在这次旅行中交任何朋友
It's not about friends. Right.
这跟朋友无关 对
It's that it's free. It's about Israel.
是因为免费 是关于以色列
It's like Africa for jews.
就像犹太人的发源地
It's about our souls.
是关于我们的灵魂
People find their selves in the motherland.
人们在祖国找到自己
Jews! Jews! All right, ladies.
犹太人 女士们
Where are you seated?
你们的座位在哪
Uh... 5b. I'm 18d.
5b 我是18d
No!
不要
No, no, no, no! Oh, my God!
不 不 不 天啊
No, no, no, no, no... Wait, hold on.
不 不 不 等等
Okay. Uh, ladies, is there something wrong?
好吧 女士们 有什么问题吗
Yes. Jared. What's up?
是的 杰瑞德 你好啊
We love the trip so far.
目前为止我们很喜欢这趟旅行
We would love it even more
要是我们能坐在一起
if we could sit next to each other.
我们就会更喜欢了
This is an all-expense paid trip to Israel,
这是一次前往以色列的免费旅行
provided by your living ancestors,
由你们在世的祖先提供
so we're seated according to match potential.
所以我们是按照潜在匹配度安排的座位
Okay. All right.
好吧 好吧
Okay.
好的
You'll meet somebody very nice, I'm sure.
你会遇到一个很不错的人的 我确定
Hey. I'm Josh.
嘿 我是乔西
I'm a junior accountant,
我是初级会计师
I write short stories in my spare time,
业余时间写些短故事
and I'm a tough mudder champion.
我还是国际障碍大赛冠军
What? I'm grieving.
什么 我在哀悼
I've just experienced a loss.
我刚失去了亲人
Would it kill you to try?
你试一下会死啊
Enchanté.
很高兴认识你
I miss you.
我想你
I miss you!
我想你
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表