剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
So Jaime's visiting his daddy this weekend.
海眉这周末要去看他爸
In Guatemala?
去危地马拉吗
Not his bio father, his daddi with an "I".
不是他的生物学父亲 是他的"干爹"
Oh, cool.
好吧
Which means, I have the place to myself.
也就是说家里只有我一人
Ilana, I'm not doing another séance.
阿♥拉♥娜 我不想再来一次降神会了
It's like, weird and kinda Christian.
既古怪又有点基♥督♥教的感觉
No, I'm gonna sublet my apartment on BnBNYC,
不是 我打算把我的公♥寓♥放到纽约民宿上
so I can make some money 'cause I don't have a jerb right now.
赚点外快 毕竟我现在没有工作儿
Is it cool if I crash with you?
我能到你家过夜吗
Yeah, it's fine. Plus, Bevers is in Atlantic City.
没问题 贝弗斯在大西洋城
Where's Melody? Oh, my God!
梅乐迪呢 天啊
I forgot that Melody was my actual roommate.
我忘了梅乐迪才是我的室友
What the fuck is wrong with me?
我他妈这是怎么了
You could probably make more money than me.
你也许可以赚得比我还多
What if we both list our apartments?
要是我们把我们的公♥寓♥都放到网上呢
If you get a renter, you stay with me.
如果你有租客 你就到我这住
If I get a renter, I stay with you.
如果我有租客 我就到你那住
Either way, we both split the profits, Thelma and Louise style.
无论如何 我们分摊收入 像《末路狂花》一样
Yes, dude, I really could use the extra cash right now.
好的 我现在正需要钱
I need to re-sole my loafers.
我得给我的乐福鞋换鞋底
Ooh, cute.
可爱
I have a cavus foot.
我有弓形足
High arches. I know.
高足弓 我知道
Ballerinas have it. Ballerinas have it.
芭蕾舞演员也有 芭蕾舞演员也有
All right, I'm in.
那好 算上我
Kyeah!
棒
Hold on.
等下
I'm still in.
还是算上我
Here's what I'm saying.
我打算这样写
"Queen artisan's nook in tolerable Gowanus.
位于格瓦纳斯的工匠角落
"Cockroach-free, except for in the bathroom and the kitchen,"
厨房♥和厕所之外无蟑螂
in smaller font.
用更小的字体
"Shabby chic meets Brooklyn funk."
别样破旧风碰上布鲁克林刺鼻气味
Um, I have to say that 'cause of the smell.
我必须说这个因为那味道
Here's mine.
这是我的
"Treat yourself to a night in picturesque Astoria.
在如画的阿斯托里亚度过一晚
"Stop by the beer garden, or stay in and enjoy tasteful interiors
拜访啤酒公园或者宅在屋里欣赏雅致的内景
I'm gonna post this for $700 a night.
我准备定价700一晚
Dude, that is almost a month's rent.
姐们儿 那几乎是一个月的房♥租了
No one's gonna do that.
没人会来的
It's New York, babe.
这是纽约 亲爱的
Get used to it, babe.
习惯吧 亲爱的
Hashtag, tenement life!
#包租婆生活
Okay, $700.
好吧 那就700
But I doubt that anyone will...
不过我不觉得会有人
Oh, my gosh, what is happening right now?
天啊 什么情况
Oh, my lady God, thank you.
女神 谢谢你
I am getting so many requests.
我收到了好多请求
Me too, dude, this is crazy.
我也是 姐们儿 这太疯狂了
I say we both do it. We'll make bank!
要不我们都租出去吧 可以大赚一笔
Okay, but where would we stay?
行 但我们要睡哪儿啊
What if we stay on my roof?
我家屋顶怎么样
Oh, my gosh.
天
I love camping.
我喜欢野营
Oh, of course you love camping,
你当然喜欢野营了
'cause you probably
因为你多半
went camping with your father down the Main Line River
和你♥爸♥在主线河野营过
and roasted crackers over a fire you built.
在你搭的火堆上烤饼干
No, I camped at, like, Bonnaroo and Phish festivals.
没 我只在波纳罗和Phish音乐节野营过
Oh, can I bum some gas money, man?
我能要点油钱吗 哥们儿
I'm just getting right up at hacky sack, man,
我大♥麻♥抽得很爽 哥们儿
I'm good, man.
我很好 哥们儿
Jeepers creepers, man.
天啊 哥们儿
I need that gas money, m...
我需要油钱 哥
So the WiFi network is free, it's Halal House,
无线网免费 这是清♥真♥房♥
and the password is "PitaGuest," One word.
密♥码♥是PitaGuest 一个词
But the signal is barely there,
不过信♥号♥♥很弱
so you gotta get right up on the window, um, to get it.
你得到窗户上才能搜到
And as my ad stated, this rental is all-inclusive,
正如我广♥告♥所说 租金包含了一切
so please enjoy some dank ganj.
所以请享用潮湿的大♥麻♥
My treat.
我请客
Mmm... Colorado.
科罗拉多
I really hope you enjoy.
真心希望你们能喜欢
I'm really sorry.
抱歉
This is the bedroom.
这是卧室
You probably would call it a boudoir.
你们可能称之为卧室配间
Trés sympa, trés trs trés chouette.
很喜欢 非常舒适
This is a map I drew of Astoria, the 'hood.
这是我画的阿斯托里亚地图 暴♥力♥街区
Okay.
好
The knife and fork mean it's an affordable restaurant,
刀叉指不太昂贵的餐厅
and this is a machete.
这是大砍刀
This is where someone machete'd another person in half,
这里有人用大砍刀将人砍成两半
so I would just avoid that spot.
所以我建议你不要去那边
Okay.
好
Oh, okay, so this is a disposable camera.
这是一次性相机
I took half the photos already
我已经拍了一半的照片了
and I was thinking maybe you could take the other half,
我想也许你可以拍完剩下的
and then I would get them developed and then, I could send them to you.
然后我拿去冲洗再寄给你
I love this.
我喜欢这个
I see you are, um...
我看你
you are romantique, like me.
你浪漫如我
I am really... I totally am.
是的 我很浪漫
Perhaps you will come in Paris one day and we'll do it both ways.
也许某天你会来巴黎 我们可以换着来
I love both ways.
我喜欢换着来
Like, any way, I would do it,
随便什么方式我都喜欢
whatever way.
任何方式
I mean, with the camera. With the camera.
我是说相机 相机
A thing that I established.
我建立起来的一样东西
It could be the beginning of a special relationship.
可能是一段特殊关系的开始
Oh, totally.
是的
Ah. Yeah. Attends.
嗯 等等
Attends, ne bouge pas.
等等 别动
Oh, voila.
看
How you say?
这个要怎么说
Do you say "Leent"?
你们是不是叫做Leent
Leent?
Leent
It's... Um, it's "Lint."
这叫做 这叫做线头
It's like we're really camping.
感觉我们真的在野营
Even the wind feels real, right?
就连风都感觉是真的 对吗
The wind's real.
风当然是真的
It just feels like we're not in "The shitty."
感觉我们不像在"烂逼"
If we could see the stars, this would be so...
如果我们能看到星星 那就太
romantic.
浪漫了
Yeah.
是啊
I used to love sleepovers when I was a kid.
小时候我很喜欢去别人家过夜
The first time I ever saw any sex stuff
我第一次目睹性相关的东西
was at my friend Amina Eltreebee's birthday party.
就是在我朋友阿米娜·艾尔特里比的生日派对上
Did she... do it right in front of you?
她在 你面前做了吗
No.
没
We watched "Fear."
我们看了《致命的危机》
Mark Wahlberg,
马克·沃尔伯格和
Reese Witherspoon on a roller coaster, he's like...
瑞茜·威瑟斯彭在过山车上 他
He's fingering her. What?
他给她指交 什么
He's fingering her.
他给她指交
Fingering.
指交
And then we all thought we had to pee,
然后我们都觉得想尿
but I think everyone was just really horny.
但我觉得是大家都超级性奋
I guess I...
我想我
Still confuse that now? Yeah!
还很困惑吗 是的
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表