剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
我一直觉得这屋子里的能量不太对劲
But I didn't wanna say anything because, you know,
但我不想说出来因为 你懂的
I don't like to stir the shit pot.
我不喜欢制♥造♥事端
But since this happened with my parents,
但因为我父母做了这事
I feel more like, mmm, confidence.
我感到更自信了
This-- is how I feel the room should be.
这是我觉得屋子该有的样子
I love it.
我喜欢
Oh, sweet!
太好了
Why didn't you do this, like, a year ago?
你一年前怎么不这么做
I don't know!
不知道
It was like I hated a part of myself.
我讨厌一部分的自己
Now I only hate my cankles.
现在我只讨厌脚踝的赘肉
I need to make out with somebody.
我需要找人亲热
Wham, bam, thank you, sir.
多谢了 先生
No, someone new.
不是你 要一个没亲热过的
Okay, I'll do this for you.
好的 那我来吧
No, someone who's attracted to women.
不 我要一个喜欢女人的人
Abbi, just so you know, every guy here's gonna be, like,
艾比 给你说下 今天要过来的男生都是
a four-plus on the kinsey scale.
金赛量表测试4+
Gay.
基佬
I know, that's why this gal joined Tinder.
我知道 所以我加入了Tinder[直人约炮软件]
You on Tinder?
你注册了Tinder
I thought you're all about that irl meet-cute rom-com lyfe.
我以为你是那种喜欢在现实生活中浪♥漫♥邂♥逅♥的人
You must be très horny.
你一定是饥渴得不行了吧
I'm not Trey anything, Ilana-- what?
我才不和特雷做什么呢 阿♥拉♥娜 你说的什么
Okay, I won't show-off my French, Abbi.
好 我不秀我的法语了 艾比
Plus, every Tinder guy will pay us the $10!
再说 每个Tinder男都会给我们10块
Money-money-money-money...
钱钱钱钱
Plus, plus, it's not even your apartment,
再说 再说 这都不是你的公♥寓♥
So if they come back to chop you up,
所以如果他们回来宰你
you're not even here.
你人都不在这
Yeah-- wait, what?
是啊 等等 什么
Thank you.
谢谢
You're welcome.
不客气
Yes, so hot.
太性感了
Yes.
棒
Hi, thank you so much, thanks.
非常感谢 谢谢
It's gonna be worth it.
会物有所值的
Thank you, love your money... Outfit.
谢谢 爱你的钱 还有衣服
Uh, oh, it is so disgustingly hot in here.
这里面真尼玛热啊
You know what?
知道吗
I'll give you a discount, I know a gal...
我给你打个折 我认识一个女生
Okay, no, I'm gonna go.
不用了 我闪了
I love you.
爱你
Love ya.
爱你
Last one in, first one out, respect.
后进先出 懂不懂尊重啊
Uh, oh, I got three matches already, so...
我已经有三个匹配了
Tinder is so fucking easy, dude.
Tinder真♥他♥妈♥容易 姐们儿
Yes, it is healthy for you to have zero discretion sometimes.
是的 有时尽情放纵对你有好处
I just got another match.
又匹配到一个
God, why didn't I do this earlier?
天 为什么我不早点玩这个
I am rich in men.
我男人好多
And those men are gonna make me rich...
那些男人会让我大赚
In money.
一笔钱
♪I rich. ♪
♪我赚钱♪
Rat bastard!
鼠杂碎
Lincoln, I just saw that dickhead rat.
林肯 我刚看到那只傻吊老鼠了
Where?
哪里
In this apartment. Ew.
这间公♥寓♥里 好恶心
If people see him, they're gonna leave.
如果大家看到它 就会离开的
And worse yet, they're gonna want their money back.
更糟的是 他们会想要回他们的钱
Yeah, but they'd be right.
对 但那是合理要求
Right? Yeah, I know.
是吧 是的 我知道
Okay, Lincoln, I need your culinary skills
好了 林肯 我现在需要你
to go above and beyond right now.
超常发挥你的厨技
I need you to create a dish so good, so élégante,
我需要你做出一道超级美味雅致的菜
that the party is distracted
让所有人都沉醉其中
and I can catch this fat-ass rat-ass myself.
这样我就能亲手抓住这只胖老鼠了
I'm talking Food Network-level.
我说的是美食广播网的水平
This restaurant would definitely rate a "C,"
这间餐厅在纽约食品卫♥生♥部♥
on the New York Sanitation Department scale.
评级上肯定只能得C
But I wanna take on this challenge.
但是我想接受这个挑战
Actually, it would be a grade "D"
实际上 只能得到D
'cause of that moth larvae all over the ceiling.
因为天花板上布满了飞蛾幼虫
Yeah, I can't find the source.
可我找不到源头
Okay, dope.
好 交给你了
Hi, Tadd 26?
你好 你是Tadd 26吗
Yeah, Abbi, hi.
对 艾比 你好
Wow, you look great.
你真美
This is a really good photo of you.
你这张照片真不错
Thanks.
多谢夸奖
It's almost too good, though.
几乎好看得不真实
Okay.
好吧
Should I go?
我该走吗
Inside?
进屋吗
Yeah.
当然
I'll take that off your hands.
这个就给我吧
Enjoy yourself, feel welcome.
好好玩 别客气
Ilana, come on, I just... broke up with him.
阿♥拉♥娜 拜托 我刚 和他分手了
I need him, I need them all.
我需要他 我需要所有人
I spent $400 to get rid of this rat.
我花了400块灭那老鼠
I just saw him scurrying across the floor with his little nails.
我刚看到它在地板上摇着尾巴穿梭
Oh, my God, rat!
天啊 老鼠
Pack!
帮
With Fred Sinatra, and they would sing a cappella
包括弗兰克·辛纳屈 他们会无伴奏合唱
and watch each other fuck.
然后看对方做♥爱♥
Give me my money back.
把钱还给我
I'm not staying at a rat party.
我才不要参加老鼠派对
Okay, okay-- get out of here.
行 行 快走吧
Keep quiet. Go.
别出声 快走
What-- no one.
什么 没人
What?
什么
What? I didn't get a text from anybody.
什么 我没有收到任何人的短♥信♥
If I ever get my own food truck,
如果哪天我拥有了自己的快餐车
I'm gonna call it "Lincoln's center."
我要称之为"林肯中心'
That is genius!
太有才了
Gracias, Lincoln.
谢谢 林肯
Okay.
客气
I've been keeping something in for a very long time.
有件事我忍♥了很久没说
But today's a new day for the Jaime.
但今天对海眉来说是全新的一天
Your mustache is terrible.
你的小胡子很糟糕
It makes you look like you-- like touch the little children.
让你看起来像是喜欢碰小孩子
That felt good.
感觉真好
Motherfucker, that's good.
卧♥槽♥ 真好吃
Whoa, costume change?
换造型了
Yeah, I'm quirky.
是啊 我很古怪的
Sorry...
不好意思
Get up.
起来
Damn it.
该死
Hold down the fort.
坚守阵地
I've got a plan.
我有主意了
God, I loved your hair.
擦 我本来喜欢你的头发的
Not cool.
不厚道
Oh, I'd love to make out with this guy.
我想和这人亲热
I thought you said you were 26?
你不是说你26吗
I was, in that picture.
照片里我确实是26啊
I thought that was an Instagram filter.
我以为那是Instagram滤镜
Ooh, you're really sexy.
你真性感
With a great smile.
笑容很好看
Hey, can I see your tat?
嘿 我能看看你的文(身)吗
Too...
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表