剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
and so it elongated me and added three inches
所以拉长了我 增加了三英寸的
to my height.
身高
And then after that I...
在那之后我
I just couldn't keep the weight on.
我就不得不控制体重
Totally. I feel that.
当然 我懂
Understand. So I started modeling.
明白 所以我开始做模特
And ten campaigns later...
拍了10个广♥告♥后
Wow, not too shabby.
不赖嘛
What about you? What... why are you here?
你呢 你怎么来这了
Good call.
问得好
Speaking of the accident,
说到车祸
I do remember
我当然记得
and I actually raised some money for your surgery
实际上我还为你的手术筹了钱
by throwing a dance-a-thon. We danced for all night.
举办了一个跳舞筹款活动 我们跳了一整晚
I mean, I was in a coma at the time, but I heard about it,
当时我处于昏迷 不过我有听说
and I never got the chance to thank you,
我一直没来得及谢谢你
so that was really sweet of you, Abbi.
你真好 艾比
You're a good person.
你是个好人
Huh? Well... It's true.
这个嘛 真的
Yeah. It's true.
嗯 真的
Yeah. It's true.
嗯 真的
Thank you. It is.
谢谢 真的
You know, thank you, Alice. I appreciate that.
谢谢你 爱丽丝 谢谢
Funny story.
我要说一个有趣的故事
You're gonna be like...
你会
LOL. Abbi, you crazy.
笑疯的 艾比 你疯了
You're gonna be like, what?
你会想 什么鬼
So I was home,
我之前回家
and I found this envelope
发现了这个信封
and it's actually all the money from the dance-a-thon.
里面是跳舞筹款筹到的钱
I never gave it to you.
我一直没给你
And it's crazy. Well, I'll take it now.
太不可思议了 那我现在要
You take now. Thanks.
收下吧 谢谢
And you know what, do something... Some extra cash.
你可以做点 多了些闲钱
Buy something nice for this place, 'cause it needs a...
给这房♥子买♥♥点东西 因为它需要
Okay.
够了
It says here that you raised $946, and there's only $300 here.
这上面说你筹到了946块钱 而这只有300
Does it say that?
有这样说吗
Well, it was just because we needed the cash to find you.
我们需要现金来找到你
We just needed the money for bowling shoes
需要钱租保龄球鞋
and bottles of liquor for teens.
以及给那几个未成年买♥♥酒
You're not on Facebook.
你没有用脸书
This is really fucked up, Abbi,
这真操蛋 艾比
you coming here and bringing up my accident
你到这来提起我的车祸
and giving me money eight years later
八年后才把钱给我
that's not even all there. Okay.
还不是全部的钱 好吧
Um, I just... I wanted to...
我只是 我想
You know what? I take it back,
知道吗 我收回刚才的话
actually, you're not a good person.
你不是个好人
You're kind of an asshole, Abbi!
你个混♥蛋♥ 艾比
Well, I thought... No.
我以为 不
Abbi is a phenomenal person.
艾比是个了不起的人
Okay, a high-quality human being.
好吗 一个高质量的人类
Because she... wanted to come here
因为她 想来这里
and give this extremely valuable
把这个无比珍贵的
first edition commemorative
第一版琼贝妮特·拉姆齐
JonBenét Ramsay Beanie Baby.
纪念款比尼宝贝给你
What?
什么
That's a Beanie Baby of a dead girl.
那是一个死了的女孩的比尼宝贝
That's disgusting.
真恶心
Okay, Alice, just hear me out, okay?
好吧 爱丽丝 听我说完 行吗
I came here to look you in the eye and to atone.
我来这是想看着你给你道歉
I am a good person.
我是个好人
You know me, when we sat next to... Whoa! Wait, wait, wait.
你知道我 我们挨着坐的时候 等等
Wait, wait, wait, just, wait, wait, baby.
等下 等下 亲爱的
Baby, just wait one second,
亲爱的 等下
I'm gonna come down there, I'm gonna explain.
我马上下来 我来解释
Explain what?
解释什么
Nothing. There is nothing to explain. What?
没什么 没有什么可解释的 什么
What's going on here? She just...
什么情况 她刚
She made out with me a little bit at the bowling alley.
她和我在保龄球馆亲热了一番
No, no. You did?
没有 真的吗
It's not her fault. I didn't make out with you,
不是她的错 我没有和你亲热
you made out with me!
是你和我亲热
We were talking about... She had a crush on me and stuff.
我们之前在讲 她以前很喜欢我
Shyffilis, I swear to God, you know you've done...
Shyffilis 我发誓 你知道你做了
This is your fucking luck?
这就是你该死的运气
Get your ass upstairs. Okay, okay.
给我滚上楼去 好 好
It's the second strike today. I know.
这是今天我第二次受打击了 我知道
I'm sorry. Today?
抱歉 今天
Get your ass upstairs. Okay, I'm gone.
滚上楼去 好 我走
Get out. It was just...
滚 只是
Okay, so we should really talk. Good night.
我们该好好谈谈 晚安
We should talk about the...
我们该谈谈
Shyffilis, I'm gonna kick your ass.
Shyffilis 看我不好好教训你
Ugh, I just feel terrible.
我感觉很不好
You really shouldn't.
没必要
That Beanie Baby was worth over $13,000
那个比尼宝贝的价值超过了13000
depending on the strength of the yen.
具体取决于人♥民♥币的实力
Wait, what?
等等 什么
Yeah. What?
是的 什么
Yeah.
是的
Dude... Come on.
姐们儿 来吧
It's over. Shit.
结束了 靠
Aah, I am so happy you two guys came down.
我很高兴你们过来
Thank you. Abbi, I love when you're home.
谢谢 艾比 我喜欢你在家的时候
Whoa, how's work, training Shania Twain?
工作怎么样 训练仙妮亚·唐恩[歌♥手]
How is that?
感觉如何
It's so good.
特别棒
Hey, by the way.
顺别说下
Last night, after you left, I looked up Alice Ackerman.
昨晚 你们走后 我查了下爱丽丝·安克曼
You know what I found out on Google?
你知道我在谷歌♥上发现了什么吗
She bought her house from Will Smith's mom!
她买♥♥下了威尔·史密斯他妈的那套房♥子
I'm so sorry.
实在对不起
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表