剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
♪ Happy 30-birdy ♪
♪ 30岁生日快乐 ♪
♪ Happy 30 -- ♪
♪ 30岁生日 ♪
Happy 30th birthday, Abbi.
30岁生日快乐 艾比
Okay, so, today, we are walking from --
好 今天 我们要从...
Sorry, one second. Nose grease.
等下 鼻头皮脂
This is gonna be the litty-est story ever.
这会成为史上最燃的故事
Happy 30th birthday, Abbi.
30岁生日快乐 艾比
Okay, so, today, we are walking
今天 我们要从...
from the tippity-top of Manhattan
曼哈顿顶部
to the tippity-bottom of Manhattan.
走到曼哈顿底部
It's function, baby. It's fashion, baby. It's fluid, baby.
功能齐全 宝贝 时尚 宝贝 流体 宝贝
I got to fill it up. There's nothing in there right now.
我得去往里面装东西 现在是空的
Oh, yeah, dude. I am so happy that you got these.
棒 真开心你买♥♥了这鞋
Phillip Lim on a Shopbop discount.
Shopbop网站上打折买♥♥的菲利林
$149 at 80% off, okay?
打两折只要149 知道吗
And we're talking only half a size smaller
而且尺码只比
than the size I actually wear, so work it, dawg!
我的码小了半码 身材秀出来 姐妹
Hold on! Is that the key to my heart?
等等 那是打开我心的钥匙吗
Yeah, this is the key to your heart.
对 这是打开你心的钥匙
What's the other one? The key to your ass!
另一把呢 打开你屁♥股♥的钥匙
How do you feel, Abbi? I feel good.
感觉如何 艾比 我感觉很好
Bitch, how do you feel?!
贱♥人♥ 你感觉如何
I feel great! Yes! Happy 30th birthday, dawg!
我感觉超棒 赞 30岁生日快乐 姐妹
Whoa, Ilana, are you sure those shoes are okay?
阿♥拉♥娜 你确定这鞋没问题吗
Yes. Dude, I feel more comfortable in platforms than not.
是的 穿厚底鞋我更舒服
We're being held up here
因为有人跳上轨道拍照
due to someone jumping on the tracks to get a photo.
我们只能停在这里
We'll be moving shortly.
很快就会出发
Oh, my good God.
我的天
I can show you your present right now.
我现在就可以给你看你的礼物
Ilana, I said no gifts. Okay, but it happens
阿♥拉♥娜 我说了不要礼物的 嗯 但刚好
to already be in your phone, so check your texts.
就在你手♥机♥里 看看你的短♥信♥
What is it?
这是什么
Oh, my God!
我的天
Ilana.
阿♥拉♥娜
What?
什么
Oh, my gosh! How long has this been going on?
天呐 这是什么时候开始拍的
Ilana, this is like...
阿♥拉♥娜 这
Yes, yes, yes, yes!
太棒了
♪ Looks like we made it ♪
♪ 看样子我们成功了 ♪
To Inwood! New York City, baby!
来到了因伍德 纽约市 宝贝
Holy shit! There she is, the birthday girl herself!
我靠 她在那 寿星本星
The pigs!
猪
Okay, no, for real, pigs.
不 讲真 猪表情
Dude, stop it.
姐们 够了
Stop.
别拍了
You're beautiful!
你真美
She's speechless.
她失言了
Morris Jumel Mansion, baby. Beside herself.
莫里斯朱美尔官邸 在她旁边
This has been here the whole time, sitting here!
这房♥子一直都在这里
Yeah.
棒
Come on!
不是吧
What?
怎么了
Oh, thank you. Uh, it's just this Onion article.
谢谢 这篇《洋葱新闻》的文章
It's just cracking me up, man.
笑死我了
That's the Times.
这是《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》的
Wow. She's been practicing all season for this moment.
她为了这一刻整个赛季都在训练
Wow, since her recovery, I'm--
自从她康复后 我
I'm shocked at the eleganza she's bringing.
我被她带来的典雅所震撼
No parents. Her parents divorced her, gave her over to coaches.
没有父母 她父母抛弃了她 把她给了教练
She and her coach have had a sexual relationship for many years.
她和她教练保持性关系很多年
Let's see if she can nail the triple axel!
看看她能不能完成三周半跳
Oh! And she nailed it!
她完成了
Hair braiding!
编辫子
Hair braiding!
编辫子
You want your hair braided?
你想编辫子吗
You want your hair braided?
你想编辫子吗
No. Ilana, no.
不 阿♥拉♥娜 不
Come on! She's black. She's saying it.
拜托 她是黑人 她自己说的
Hair braiding!
编辫子
I just don't think that you should one braid.
我觉得你不该 就编一根辫子
Thk u so much.
非常感谢
Beautiful. It's very long.
很美 非常长
You know what it is?
知道这是什么吗
A touch of cultural appropriation
一点点文化挪用
sheds light on the matter.
阐明了这一问题
♪ Dirty 30, hoo! ♪
♪ 肮脏的30岁 呼 ♪
♪ Dirty 30, hoo! ♪
♪ 肮脏的30岁 呼 ♪
♪ Dirty 30, yow! ♪
♪ 肮脏的30岁 哎哟 ♪
30, huh? Do you feel different?
30岁了 感觉有什么不同吗
You look younger, actually.
你其实看着年轻了一些
Dude, I feel fine.
姐们 我感觉很好
I don't know. Whatever. No, no, no, no.
我也不知道 随便 不不不
You are a-mahz-ing,
你超赞
fully a-mahz-ing and "Sahno" Phenomenal.
赞爆了 非凡卓越
Come on. You have two really nice parents and a great apartment.
拜托 你有两个好家长还有一间超棒的公♥寓♥
Yeah, no, I -- I don't know.
嗯 不 我不知道
I guess I thought I'd be, like, married with kids by now.
我以为我现在都已经结婚生子了
I guess it's good I have the job at Anthropologie.
我想我在Anthropologie店工作挺好的
Yes! 'Cause, you know what?
是的 因为你知道吗
If you had kids, they'd leave you after 18 years,
如果你有了孩子 他们就会在18年后离开你
but Anthropologie, you might work there forever.
但Anthropologie店 你也许会在那工作一辈子
I mean, I hope not.
但愿不会
Me, too. You're not gonna work there forever,
我也是 你不会在那工作一辈子
but you could if you wanted to
但如果你想的话你就可以
'cause you're so good at your work,
因为你工作很出色
but you're surely gonna become a famous artist,
但你肯定会成为一个著名艺术家
so it's not even an issue.
所以这根本不是问题
Okay, let's just keep going. Yeah.
我们继续走吧 好
Damn!
靠
Dude, stop filming. I'm sorry, I have to report that Abbi just
姐们 别拍了 不好意思 我要报告艾比刚刚
got clotheslined by a metal pole in the middle of the street.
在路中间被一根金属杆撞倒了
Ilana! Oh, my God!
阿♥拉♥娜 天啊
Ilana! Ow, damn it!
阿♥拉♥娜 该死
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Yeah, I just fully fell down a manhole.
嗯 我刚掉进检修孔[男人孔]了
Wait, are you still filming?
等等 你还在拍吗
Dude! I'm, like, actually hurt!
姐们 我真的受伤了
I don't think I can climb up the ladder
我想我没法一边爬梯子
and film at the same time.
一边拍视频
I know what to do! Okay!
我知道该怎么做了 等我
Ohh. Oh, God. Okay.
天啊 好吧
Dude, we got to go to a doctor.
姐们 我们得去看医生
I'm fine!
我没事
Plus we gotta walk the rest of Manhattan!
再说我们得走完剩下的曼哈顿
Okay, aisle 4.
4号♥过道
Hell yeah.
棒
Ilana. Shoot.
阿♥拉♥娜 见鬼
Ilana!
阿♥拉♥娜
Oh, my God.
我的天
I miss school only for the supplies.
我只怀念学校的文具用品
Oof! Lisa Frank, bitch!
丽莎·弗兰克[丽莎·弗兰克公♥司♥创始人] 靠
Mogul, bitch! Empire, bitch!
大亨 靠 帝国 靠
School supplies.
学校用品
These are good ones.
这些是好东西
These are good markers.
这些是好的记号♥笔
Killin' it.
帅哭
♪ Happy birthday, dear Claire ♪
♪ 生日快乐 亲爱的克莱尔 ♪
Miss, um, how may I help you today?
小姐 有什么需要帮助的吗
I don't know, what do you got?
我不知道 你可以帮什么
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表