剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
Guess I'll save it.
看来我只有先憋着了
Mask up.
揭开面具
The empire waist is reading very Mormon.
帝国式高腰给人一种摩♥门♥教♥的感觉
You're beggin' to have his babies.
像是你在求着给他生孩子
Let's move on.
继续
Next! What?
下一件 什么
Don't waste my time.
不要浪费我时间
Mask up.
揭开面具
A-line skirt is a flattering silhouette for your hourglass figure, but...
A字裙可以凸显你的玲珑身材 不过
It's reading a little too sexy.
太性感了一点
Really? I mean, we could let the seam out
真的吗 我们可以再缩短
an inch or two, make it a little less form fitting, but...
一两寸裙边 让它看上去不那么合身 但
Those legs, I mean, you just got those slut legs sticking out.
那腿 你的荡♥妇♥腿就完全露出来了
How the fuck do you know this much about fashion.
你怎么这么了解时装
You know, I worked every summer at my grandma's department store in St. Louis.
以前每年暑假我都在圣路易斯我奶奶的服装店里打工
Lord and Bevers.
主和贝弗斯
Um, 'kay, mask down.
好吧 戴上面具
Mask up.
揭开面具
I don't know why I didn't try it on first.
不知道为什么没有一来就试穿这件
Okay.
好吧
Hi.
你好
I am meeting a Mr.Trey--
我和特雷先生有约
Oh, Mr. Pucker. Yeah.
你是说帕克先生吧 对
He arrived about a half an hour ago.
他半小时前就到了
Am I late? No, he was just very early.
我迟到了吗 没 他只是来得很早
Follow me. Okay.
跟我来 好
Half an hour.
半小时
Abbi. Hey, Trey.
艾比 嘿 特雷
Hey, you look awesome.
你真漂亮
Thanks, wow. Thank you. Here you go.
谢谢 谢谢 坐吧
Fancy. How about this table, huh?
高端哭 这桌子怎么样
Oh, it's a great table.
很棒
Check out the menu. It's so tight.
看看菜单 特别时髦
I even moved my cheat day in case you wanna split stuff,
我特意推迟了我的欺骗餐日 以防万一你想
share aps, whatever you wanna do.
平分东西 分享公♥寓♥什么的
I moved my cheat day, too.
我也推迟了我的欺骗餐日
So we can eat whatever we want. Great.
所以我们想吃什么就吃什么 真好
Hi, what would you like?
你好 你们想吃什么
Hey, II know. II could
我知道 我可以
Um... Okay.
好吧
Okay, I'm gonna do the pan roasted turbot with fennel pollen aioli,
我要配有茴香 花粉 蒜泥蛋黄酱 火腿 红莓豆
prosciutto, borlotti beans, parsnips, turnips and carrots.
欧洲萝卜 大头菜 胡萝卜的烘焙比目鱼
So the turbot. Yeah.
也就是比目鱼 对
Uh, I'm gonna do the chicken.
我要鸡肉
Alright, very good. Great.
很好 好的
Cool. Thanks.
好 谢谢
Well...
那么
Okay.
好的
To new beginnings.
敬新的开始
Yeah...
是的
But also,
同时
to how it is.
敬现在的
Now.
状况
Presently.
目前的
Yes. You know?
是的 你懂吗
Yeah. Do you understand?
嗯 你明白吗
To the present. To the present. To right now yeah.
敬当下 敬当下 敬此刻 嗯
Let's cheers. Awesome.
干杯 太棒了
Awesome.
真棒
That's good-- you know what? I'm gonna run to the bathroom.
不错 我去趟洗手间
I'll be right back. Alright, yeah. Make room.
很快回来 好的 清空你的胃
Hey, do you know where the bathroom is?
请问洗手间在哪
Uh, there's one right over there
那边有一个
and then there's one down the stairs.
楼下还有一个
Great, thanks.
好的 谢谢
Oh, fuck, fuck me.
卧♥槽♥ 卧♥槽♥
So what's that plant called? That plant.
那株植物叫什么 那边那个
Sansevieria. "Senseverion."
虎尾兰 虎尾南
No, no. I caught you.
不会吧 我逮到你了
Oh, my sweet girl, you surprised me on my anniversary.
亲爱的 你来我的周年纪念日给我惊喜
Surprise...
惊喜吧
Look who I found tip toeing around trying to surprise us.
看是谁在鬼鬼祟祟 想给我们惊喜
Can you believe this little sneak.
这个阴险小婊♥子♥
I'm-I'm sneakin'.
我鬼鬼祟祟
Sit, sit.
坐下 坐下
Ab, have yourself a lei.
小艾 把花环戴上
Bob and I are going to Hawaii.
我和鲍勃要去夏威夷
Thank you. I surprised her.
谢谢 我给她的惊喜
At first, she was mad and then she was glad.
刚开始她很生气然后又很开心
it's fine, it's fine. I'm happy to go.
这没什么 没什么 我很乐意去
You pretty little liar. Shania my ass.
你个小骗子 训练仙妮亚你个头
I'm not mad, though, because you surprised my family.
不过我不生气 因为你给了我家人惊喜
I love this. I love this!
我喜欢 我喜欢
Everyone is happy and nothing has changed.
大家都很开心 什么都没变
I am very vulnerable right now,
我现在很脆弱
so I'm gonna need to fill you in later when I'm not around...
所以等他们走后我再跟你讲
Cannot handle her questions. Okay.
受不了她的问题 好的
I guess we're just gonna have to toast to honesty then, huh?
看来我们只有敬诚实了
Uh, could we get lychee martinis for the whole table.
能给我们整桌都来荔枝马提尼酒吗
Alright, are we ready to order?
各位准备好点餐了吗
Yeah, Arthur, you go first. Okay.
嗯 亚瑟 你先 好
Well, I'm- I'm gonna have the duck.
我要鸭子
With extra breast.
有大胸脯的
Wasn't that-- that was- that was funny.
很有意思
All right.
好的
I'm gonna have the chicken.
我要鸡肉
Please. I love chicken.
谢谢 我喜欢鸡肉
Uh, I'm gonna have the baked
我要烤过的
portabella mushroom Wellington, please. Oh, I like that.
惠灵顿褐蘑菇 我喜欢
I will have the prawns, but I have to have
我要对虾 不过一定要
the curry sauce on the side. I can't handle that kinda heat.
在里面放咖喱酱 我受不了那个热度
And...
你呢
Pork chop, babe.
猪排 亲爱的
Thank you.
谢谢
So, Abbi, we have incredible news.
艾比 我们有重大新闻
Okay. We got the cemetery plot!
嗯 我们买♥♥到墓地了
We had a bidding war, but it was totally worth it,
我们出价竞争了好一番 不过绝对值
because we're under this beautiful, beautiful tree.
因为是在一棵很美很美的树下
And, also, most of all, we are nowhere near the Schwartz's.
最重要的是 我们离施瓦兹's的墓地很远
Mazel. Tov.
祝贺
Oh, man.
天啊
I forgot to... I need to pla--
我忘了 我需要
I need to replace my bandage. 'cause it's fallen.
我需要更换我的棉条 因为它掉了
It's fallen loose.
脱落了
It's ba-- it's gonna be bad if I don't go.
如果不去换的话会很糟糕的
Imma be right back. Go to the bathroom.
很快就回来 得去洗手间
Hi, you have the wrong menu. I'm just gonna take it.
你拿错菜单了 给我吧
This is great-- options. You guys are cute.
选择很不错 你们很可爱
Hey, there you are. Hi.
你终于来了 嗨
Was gettin' worried you fell in.
还担心你掉进马桶里了
I did. It was a big toilet.
是的 马桶很大
You did? No, I didn't fall in.
真的吗 没 没掉进去
So, two things.
两件事
One, I got you something.
一 我给你准备了样东西
Oh-- okay.
好的
It's a... Corsage! Yeah.
是个 花束 是的
You know how you said you didn't go to prom?
你不是说你没参加过毕业舞会吗
Well... It's kind of a joke, but... Yeah.
虽然有点寒酸 但 嗯
It's also real.
是真的
Thank you.
谢谢
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表