剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
That's really cool.
这个不错啊
You draw that with paints?
你用油漆画的吗
I did, I, like... I think of it just as, like, a painting.
是的 我把它当做是一幅普通的画
That's cool. I really like art, actually.
不错 其实我很喜欢艺术
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 嗯
I would say my favorite painter is probably, um...
我最爱的画家是
Pablo Picasso.
巴勃罗·毕加索
Picasso, baby.
毕加索
Uh, yeah, he's, like, pretty classic.
嗯 他很有代表性
Want to see my impression of a Picasso painting?
想看我模仿毕加索的画吗
Yes, I would love to.
好啊
Trey, that is really funny. It kinda hurts.
特雷 笑死人了 不过有点痛
Oh, my God, I have to show you this video...
天 我一定要给你看这个视频
I was gonna show you a video on my laptop.
我本想给你看我笔记本上的一个视频的
And then that guy stole it today. Stole that, too...
但今天被那人给偷了 那也偷了
Hey, you know what they say?
知道人们常说什么吗
You're not a real New Yorker until you've been robbed.
没有被盗过就不算是真正的纽约人
I've been a New Yorker three times, so.
我已经做了三次的纽约人了
Well, it's getting late. I should... I should probably go to bed.
有点晚了 我该去睡觉了
Thank you so much for coming over.
谢谢你过来
This took my mind off things. That's what I'm here for.
电影让我转移了注意力 这就是我来这的目的
And you know what? Don't worry.
知道吗 别担心
I'm gonna be here with my Louisville,
我会和我的棒球棒待在这
so you're totally safe. Sleep tight.
你绝对安全 安心睡吧
All right, thanks, Trey.
那好 谢了 特雷
No problem.
不客气
Hey.
嘿
Bazinga.
终于钓到你了
I am so sorry that my phone was on "Do not disturb."
很抱歉我把电♥话♥设置成了请勿打扰
I love that function.
我喜欢那功能
You must have been so scared here, all alone
你一定担惊受怕死了 独自一人
and that had just happened.
又在那事发生后
Actually...
实际上
I was.
我是一个人
I felt really brave, though.
我觉得自己好勇敢
My mom always said that French people hate Jews.
我妈总说法国人讨厌犹太人
I'm pretty sure it's unrelated, though, right?
这事应该和那没关系 对吧
Right, he probably didn't know that you were...
嗯 他多半不知道你有
Perfect nose.
犹太人的鼻子
Uh... I'm...
我
Dude, ew!
姐们儿 真恶心
What the fuck? What the fuck?
什么鬼 什么鬼
A fucking condom! Ew.
一个避孕套 恶心
Ab, this is it!
小艾 就是它了
This could be the key to the whole crime!
它可能是破案的关键
This could unlock the whole thing, it's only six to...
可能破解整个事件 才用完六
Sixandahalf hours old. What?
六个半小时 什么
Fresh on his tail.
还是新鲜的
We could find out exactly who this guy is through his DNA!
我们可以通过他的DNA找到他
Trail him down, nail him down! Fist!
追踪他 抓住他 耶
Okay, I don't think that's a good idea, dude.
我不觉得这是个好主意
You didn't see him.
你没见过他
He was dangerous. Really?
他很危险 真的吗
Yeah, we gotta just, like, throw that condom away
是的 我们得把套套扔了
and act like we never saw it and never bring it up again.
装作我们从没见过并且从此不再提起它
You sure?
确定吗
'Cause, I'm like, this is the whole thing. I am positive, dude!
这是整件事的关键 我很确定 姐们儿
You didn't see this guy! He had pecs...
你没看到他 他的胸肌
Like, they were bigger than my boobs!
比我的奶♥子♥还大
God.
天
To be that horny and move so efficiently is something that,
性♥欲♥如此强还能行动敏捷 真是
you know, even though I hate him, I admire.
尽管我讨厌他 但我也很钦佩他
So, sex!
做♥爱♥
Sex with Blake Griffin, dude, you didn't even talk about it.
和布雷克·格里芬做♥爱♥ 你都没有说
It wasn't full peena-vageena.
并没有完全动静结合
Penis in vagina.
洞茎结合
That sucks. Is it... Was it okay?
真遗憾 那过程还行吗
It was awesome. We did stuff that I never even thought of before.
超棒 我们做了很多以前我都没想过的东西
All I gotta say, it was nothing but net.
我只能说 是空心进球
And by nothing but net, I mean he fingered me 'til I came.
空心进球 我指的是他给我指交直到我高♥潮♥
Lincoln loved it, even. He thought it was so hot.
林肯也喜欢 他觉得很性感
You told Lincoln?
你跟林肯说了
Was he jealous?
他吃醋了吗
I think he was okay with it.
我觉得他并不介意
Thank you.
谢谢
This is Blake Griffin's shoe.
这是布雷克·格里芬的鞋
Now I use it as a murse.
现在被我用来当钱包
A male purse.
男用钱包
We're Eskimo brothers.
我们是爱斯基摩兄弟
I'm so happy to be home.
真开心我回家了
I have frosting in every one of my crevices.
全身都是糖霜
Ilana?
阿♥拉♥娜
What's up, bitch?
有事吗 婊♥子♥
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表