剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
Abbi?
艾比
Rat bastard!
鼠杂碎
Get out! You're ruining my life!
滚出去 你毁了我的生活
This is some of my best sandwich work to date.
这是迄今为止我最得意的三明治
No, no-no-no.
不 不 不 不
Rata hijueputa.
混♥蛋♥老鼠
Kinda sexy.
有点性感呢
Weed thief!
偷麻贼
That rat won't be bothering you anymore.
那只老鼠不会再骚扰你们了
He's gone to a better place.
它去了一个更好的地方
Oh, you mean, like the heaven.
你是说天堂吧
Oh, no.
当然不是
His dead carcass is probably rotting in the ceiling.
它的尸体多半在天花板里腐烂
All right, that'll be $400.
好了 一共400
$400? Are you serious?
400 你没开玩笑吧
I'm gonna have to sell my sperm again, uh...
我又得去卖♥♥精♥子♥了
Jesus, that's criminal. No.
天啊 你这是犯罪 不行
$400.
That's all of it.
这里刚好400
Thank you.
谢谢
God... Oh, there's a package out here.
卧♥槽♥ 外面有个包裹
Ooh, Larry and David.
拉里&大卫
Flirt alert, oh, my God, cute dress, Ab.
调情警报 天呐 裙子真可爱 小艾
Hot date later?
待会儿有约会吗
Is he black?
是黑人吗
What?
什么
No, I just thought it was a party,
不是 我只是觉得是个派对
So, I'm wearing normal clothes.
所以我穿了普通服装
Right, this is your first summer solstice Soulstice party.
对哦 这是你第一次夏至日Soulstice派对
You 'lil virgin, ooh...
你个小处♥女♥
I'm gonna need to start drinking.
我需要开始喝酒了
Yes, girl.
没错 妹子
Here, drink this.
给 喝这个
It is 11% alcohol content kombucha.
这是酒精浓度为11%的红茶菌
I like to call it "Kom-booze-cha."
我喜欢称之为红酒菌
Don't, um, don't steal that, though.
不过别盗去用哦
I came up with it.
是我想出来的
Olive oil?
橄榄油
Sea salt crackers?
海盐饼干
Baklava?!
果仁蜜饼
This is the most beautiful basket I've ever seen,
这是我见过的最美的篮子
and I grew up on Long Island.
我还是在长岛长大的
They had shivas for days, literally.
他们会进行很久的服丧期 真的
"We love and accept you exactly as you are."
"我们爱并接受真实的你"
Oh, my God.
天啊
It must be from my parents.
一定是我父母给我寄的
They haven't spoken to me since I came out to them months ago.
自从我几个月前向他们出柜后他们就没和我说过话了
Months?
几个月
This must be their olive branch, literally.
这一定是他们送来的橄榄枝
Olive branch?
橄榄枝
Dur, there's olive tapenade in here.
岂止 这还有橄榄酱
I mean, double dur.
双重岂止
Larry and David? That's two men, right?
拉里&大卫 是两个男人 对吧
Oh, my God, this is so beautiful, Ilana.
天 这太美妙了 阿♥拉♥娜
Oh, my God.
天啊
That's awesome, dude. Yeah.
这太棒了 哥们儿 是啊
I think we should throw a party
我觉得我们该办个派对
and spread the seed of this gesture all over people.
让大家都来分享这份礼物
Himmelz, what if we charged a cover,
黑莫茨 你说我们收取入场费
and we made back that money
赚回我们刚给那个
that we gave to that stupid exterminator?
傻♥逼♥灭鼠员的钱怎么样
Sometimes we are so smart, Ilana,
有时候我们太聪明了 阿♥拉♥娜
I am scared of what we are truly capable of.
想想我们真正的能力就好怕怕
I gotta call A-team.
我得给A队打个电♥话♥
Go for Abbi.
说吧
Jaime's former bigot parents who are now amazing,
海眉以前的恶人父母现在变大好人了
sent him an "Insahn" gift basket from Larry and David.
给他寄了一个超赞的拉里&大卫礼物篮子
Holy shit.
卧♥槽♥
Well, uh, save me some of those chocolate-covered cherries
给我留些巧克力樱桃
'cause those are so classy.
那些才是好东西
I'll do ya one better.
我有个更好的主意
We're throwing a party tonight
我们今晚要办派对
for a tiny fee of ten bucks a head.
每人收取10块钱
Bring friends-- I, I don't have any, but you guys.
带点朋友来 我没有朋友 但你们有很多
That's cool.
好的
Uh-oh, what do we have here?
什么情况
Caught Abbi red 'anded, creepin' on da Soulstice floor.
艾比在Soulstice里鬼鬼祟祟被逮个正着
Shaggy boombastic!
乱蓬蓬的长发美女
But, seriously, what are you doing?
不过说真的 你在做什么
I was just in here... Drinking
我在这里 喝酒
Because this was like my third, and fourth, uh, bottle of booze.
这是我第三瓶和第四瓶酒
And I didn't want anyone to see me, you know,
我不想被人看到 你懂的
consuming so many empty calories.
消耗太多空热量的食物
All right, tell you what.
这么着吧
I am in, I'm gonna join ya.
我也来 我要加入你
Cent'anni!
祝身体永远健康
It's kind of spunky, right?
劲头十足 是不是
That's what she said.
她也这么说的[请自行百度此梗]
Come on, that was genuinely organic.
拜托 我没有任何邪恶之意
"That's what she said."
"她也这么说的"
Okay.
好吧
Weed queen.
大♥麻♥女王
Okay?
你没事吧
Hey, don't make me do CPR, okay?
别让我做心肺复苏术 好吗
Wait, wait, wait. Okay.
等等 好的
So, I go into, like, a Starbucks, you know, Starbucks.
我走进星巴克 你懂的 星巴克
It's, like, a pretty big chain of coffee shops.
就是一大型连锁咖啡店
Yeah, I've seen 'em around.
嗯 我有见过
From Seattle! Get a clue, man!
来自西雅图 清醒过来吧
And I'm, like, ordering.
我点咖啡的时候
And the person's like, "What's your name?"
那人问 "你叫什么名字"
And I'm, like,
我说
"Mrs. Starbucks."
"星巴克女士"
I'm gonna pick up my phone 'cause it's ringing.
我得接下电♥话♥因为它在响
Hello?
喂
Can you steal tampons, too?
你能顺便偷点卫生棉条吗
Yeah, tampons!
嗯 卫生棉条
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
天啊 天啊
Oh, my God, you're bleeding.
天啊 你在流血
Dur, that's why I need the tampons.
废话 所以我才需要卫生棉条
You're bleeding, you're bleeding.
你在流血 你在流血
Sorry, take your phone call,
不好意思 你继续你的电♥话♥
you'take your phone call, you'take your phone call.
你继续你的电♥话♥ 你继续你的电♥话♥
No, tamps, tamps.
我懂 棉条 棉条
For, for-- yeah, yeah-- I got them.
没问题 包在我身上
That didn't mean anything.
刚才那吻代表不了什么
I can't believe that diseased little rat
不敢相信那带病的老鼠
chewed through my favorite period panties.
竟然咬穿了我最爱的月经裤
Panty-eating rat perv.
吃女裤的变♥态♥鼠
Ilana, there's been something I've been wanting to ask you
阿♥拉♥娜 有件事想问你很久了
for a while and don't feel any pressure at all to say yes.
不要有任何压力尽管说"是"
But it would mean the world to me,
但那将对我意义重大
if I could be your head chef.
如果我能做你的主厨
Yeah, go nuts.
好 准了
"With great power comes great responsibility."
"权力越大 责任也越大"
Teddy Roosevelt.
泰迪·罗斯福[西奥多·罗斯福]
Spider-man.
蜘蛛侠
Even better.
更赞
Okay, I, I know what you're gonna say,
好 我知道你要说什么
but just hear me out, okay?
但先听我说完 好吗
I've always felt that the energy in this room was just off.
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表