剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
Oh my God!
我的天
The condom in your room?
你房♥间里的套子
The whole time?
这整段时间
The whole time?
这整段时间
The whole time!
这整段时间
I have to go.
我得走了
I have to leave now. I have to go.
我得马上离开 我得走了
Ilana, wait.
阿♥拉♥娜 等等
Okay, show's over.
好了 表演结束
Uh, guys, I have some big news to share.
各位 我有重大新闻要说
What? Um, I got a promotion and I'm moving to London.
什么 我升职了 我要到伦敦去工作
No you're not. Sit down and eat your dinner.
去你个头 给我坐下吃晚餐
Yes.
遵命
Madonna, Rihanna, Ilana.
麦当娜 蕾哈娜 阿♥拉♥娜
Madonna, Rihanna, Ilana.
麦当娜 蕾哈娜 阿♥拉♥娜
Hey. Ilana, I am so sorry.
嘿 阿♥拉♥娜 我错了
Dude, I should have told you about Trey.
我该和你说特雷的事的
I don't know, I was like-- I was embarrassed and...
不知道 我觉得有点丢人
Dude he does not mean anything to me.
他对我什么都不是
He is a guilty pleasure. He's like a joke.
他只是罪恶的快♥感♥ 像个笑话而已
Trey, no, no, wait-- wait.
特雷 不 不 等等 等等
I'm not a joke, Abbi.
我不是个笑话 艾比
I thought we were having fun and--
我以为我们相处得很愉快
We were-- I was having a really good time.
是的 我玩得很开心
This really sucks, you know.
这真的很让人难受 你知道吗
I'm gonna go.
我走了
Wait, hold on.
等等 别走
Trey, I did not mean like joke, like, like that.
特雷 我没有说你是笑话的意思
Ilana, I'm so sorry.
阿♥拉♥娜 对不起
I will never keep a secret from you again.
我再也不对你隐瞒秘密了
I promise. You're my best friend.
我保证 你是我最好的朋友
III it was just coincidence. I know, I know.
我 我 那只是巧合 我知道 我知道
It's not even that. I was gonna tell you,
根本不是因为那个 我本来要跟你说的
I swear. It's not even that.
我发誓 根本不是因为那个
That's not even it even though it was really...
根本不是因为那个 虽然那很
Jarring and...
不和谐
And I, like, didn't know what was going on
我不知道发生了什么
and he's so sweet, you know. And...
他人那么好 你知道
like, tight body and I'm gonna want
紧致的身材 等我平静下来后
full dick deets when I'm done feeling, but, um...
我要你给我讲他的鸡鸡 不过
Lincoln broke up with me.
林肯和我分手了
Whatever that means, you know?
鬼知道那意味着什么
My God, I'm so sorry. I am so sorry.
天啊 我很遗憾
He met some beautiful queen... A real queen?
他认识了一个美丽的女王 真正的女王吗
No, a queen like, like us.
不 像我们一样的女王
You know, he wants to be monogamous with her and he should.
他想和她一夫一妻 这是应该的
He deserves whatever he wants.
他想要什么都值得
And he doesn't even want to be friends.
他都不想和我做朋友
You know, he never really did.
他从来没有想过
I just never heard it.
我只是之前都没听说
Okay. It's gonna be okay.
好吧 会好起来的
Ok, now it's the time you tell me dick deets.
好了 现在你该跟我讲他的鸡鸡了
He's not responding to my texts.
他不回我的短♥信♥
I guess I'm just gonna have to apologize at work.
看来只有在上班时给他道歉了
Okay, what else have I been keeping a secret?
还有什么我没跟你说的
I think that I was starting to kinda like Trey.
我想我有点喜欢上了特雷
Like... Like-like?
像喜欢一个人的那种喜欢吗
Like, like-like.
是的
That fucking sucks.
惨了
Yeah.
是的
Um, I'm really attracted to
我很喜欢
pre-Weight Watchers Jennifer Hudson.
吃减肥药前的珍妮弗·哈德逊
I once keyed this guy's car,
有次我用钥匙在一个男人的车上刻痕
because he called me a dirty jew. I hate that.
因为他说我是个肮脏的犹太人 真讨厌
So, I keyed a big star of David
所以我在他驾驶位这边的门上
right onto his driver-side door.
用钥匙刻了一个大大的六芒星
I got super blazed before babysitting Oliver...
在照顾奥利弗之前我嗑高了
And...
然后
I took off my bra 'cause I was, like, feeling loose and, like,
我把胸罩取了 因为我感觉很放纵
oppressed and wanted to, like, chill and I left my bra in his room.
压♥迫♥ 我想放松下 我把胸罩留在了他的房♥间里
That was probably a whole thing that you never
那可能是你再也没想起的
found out about again, because you couldn't admit it.
一件事 因为你不能承认
You can't admit... No, and then, like...
你不能承认 不 然后
Like, who knows? Right, it wasn't sexual.
谁知道呢 是啊 跟性又无关
But I'm just like... Yeah, but, no offense no offense...
但我 无意冒犯 无意冒犯
That's a bra.
那是个胸罩
That's a bra. That's a bra.
那是个胸罩 那是个胸罩
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表