剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
I still can't believe you have to take a drug test.
我还是无法相信你得去做药检
I know. The man gets off sniffing America's piss these days.
我知道 那男的现在都靠闻尿来寻求快♥感♥
You know that my pee probably won't pass a drug test either?
你知道我的尿多半也过不了药检
I know, but at least it's, like, human level.
我知道 但是至少从人类层面上讲
It's less embarrassing.
没那么丢人
Right. God, I have such swamp ass.
是的 天 我的屁♥股♥湿透了
Dude, thongs are the best.
姐们儿 丁字裤最爽了
It eliminates an entire layer.
整整减少了一层
Plus, it soaks up all the sweat in your... butt crack.
而且 还能吸收掉你屁♥股♥沟里所有的汗
I still cannot believe you are such a thong head.
仍然不能相信你竟然喜好丁字裤
It's not for me. It's butt floss.
我完全无感 就好比屁♥股♥里放了根牙线一样
Thank you so much. Love this look.
太感谢你了 喜欢你这身打扮
I love this look.
我也喜欢
God, we're hot. God, we're hot.
天 我们好性感 天 我们好性感
God, my butt itches.
天啊 我的屁♥股♥好痒
Oh, yeah, man titties.
赞 男人奶♥子♥
Abbi?
艾比
Can I, uh, buy you an ice coffee real quick?
我能马上请你喝杯冰咖啡吗
Oh, that's amazing.
真爽
I hope you're not talking about the kegels.
希望你不是在说凯格尔健肌法
I was not.
没有
Oh, um, hey, Ab.
嘿 小艾
Would you maybe want to get, uh, um, dinner if you're free later?
晚上你要是没事的话想一起去吃晚餐吗
You mean like a date?
你是说约会吗
Well, yeah. My treat.
对 我请客
I don't know if that's, like, our thing, right?
我不确定那是否适合我们
But, you know how when we have sex you tell me not to talk
你知道我们做♥爱♥的时候你叫我别说话
so you can concentrate, which I-I totally get.
好让你能集中精力 这我完全能理解
I get it, but...
我懂 可是
I just thought, you know, if might be nice
我在想 要是我们能
if we have an actual conversation.
真正的聊天会很不错
Um, yeah.
是啊
Okay...
好吧
I don't have dinner plans yet.
我晚餐还没有计划
No-- I don't-- I mean don't have dinner plans yet, right?
不 我没 我还没有晚餐计划
Is that what you just asked me? To do dinner?
你刚才是叫我去吃晚餐吗
Awesome sauce.
爽呆了
Okay. Oh, you don't have to.
好的 你不用的
Um, I, uh, I actually finished when you said yes.
你说是的时候我就已经射了
I definitely didn't though.
我还没到高♥潮♥
Oh, Madonna.
麦当娜
Rihanna.
蕾哈娜
Ilana.
阿♥拉♥娜
Madonna, Rihanna, Ilana.
麦当娜 蕾哈娜 阿♥拉♥娜
Hey! Bonita!
嘿 美女
Hey, what are you doing? Come on.
你干什么呢 搞错没有
Hi, baby. Do you want a peach, baby?
乖乖 想吃桃子吗 乖乖
Do you like a peach? Yeah.
想吃桃子吗
You have got to be kidding me.
你一定是在逗我吧
We have been doing business for how long?
我们之间的生意往来都多久了
I mean-- ah!
我是说
Hello.
喂
There's been a terrible accident.
发生了一起严重车祸
Oh my God.
天啊
Not us, on the LIE.
不是我们 在495号♥洲际公路上
Tractor-trailer, overturned.
牵引车挂车翻倒
Bloody, bloody-- oh, it's so sad.
到处都是血 真令人伤心
You buried the lead. Don't do that.
你怎么不先说重点 别再这么做了
1010 wins says we're gonna be an hour late,
1010全新闻电台说我们会迟到一小时
but google map says 20, so... Who knows...
但是谷歌♥地图说20分钟 所以说不清
I don't trust google maps. It's the cops tracking us.
我不相信谷歌♥地图 是警♥察♥用来追踪我们的
Steering us away from their own corruption.
让我们不再干预他们的腐♥败♥
Wag the dog, Ilana.
声东击西 阿♥拉♥娜
Wag. The. Dog.
声东击西
Well, happy anniversary, guys.
周年快乐
Aww, thank you, sweetheart. Love, love, love you.
谢谢 亲爱的 爱你 爱你
I'm so excited to see you later.
好激动待会儿要见到你了
Love you, bye.
爱你 拜
We can do this. Somebody'll get up.
我们可以的 有人会离开的
We got this. Just wait it out.
没问题的 等等就行了
Okay.
好的
Hey! No!
嘿 不
I saw you see us see you!
我看到你们看见我们在看你们了
Fuck you.
去死吧
So angry. Yeah.
好生气 是啊
Inappropriate.
不要脸
Oh, here's one.
这有一个
Oh, it only has one chair.
只有一把椅子
Okay, we can do this.
我们可以的
Alright, oh, I'll grab a chair. He's just using it a foot rest.
我去拿一把 他只是用来歇脚
Hi, can I grab this?
你好 我能拿走这把椅子吗
Oh, sorry. I'm using it.
抱歉 我在用
Oh, totally, but we're actually two people.
我知道 但我们有两个人
We just wanna both sit.
我们都想坐下
No, no. I'm-I'm using the chair.
不行 我在用
I mean...
我是说
We all wish we could have ottomans in the park--
我们都希望公园里能有搁脚凳
Are you deaf? Like, I'm using the chair.
你聋子吗 我在用椅子
Okay, I'm gonna take the chair. I said
姐要定这椅子了 我说
No-- 'cause you're, like, being a dick. I'm gonna take the chair.
你真是个混♥蛋♥ 我要拿走椅子
Oh, my God. Okay, I'm just gonna--
天啊 好吧 我
No, don't touch-- don't touch it.
不 别碰 别碰它
No, I'm not Leave it.
我不 别管
No, alright, I You know what?
不 我 知道吗
You can take the chair. Take the chair.
椅子给你 你拿走吧
I can't-- I'm not taking the chair.
我不能 我不会拿走椅子
You own this chair. Please, please take the chair.
这椅子是你的 求你拿走吧
No, no, okay, I just sorry. Don't touch me.
不 不 对不起 别碰我
Don't touch me. Okay, I would not.
别碰我 好 我不碰
I would not. Take the chair...
我不碰 把椅子拿走
I'm not gonna take it. ... And go bye.
我不拿 那就滚 再见
Okay. Bye. Thank you.
好吧 再见 谢谢
Okay.
好吧
I just straight up asked that couple over there.
我刚直接向那对情侣要的
They're so sweet.
人可好了
Hi. Cuties-- thanks.
帅哥 谢了
Man, I feel like I haven't seen you in "Lit-roll" Days.
感觉我有好久没见过你了
God, you're glowing. Your skin is glowing.
天 你在发光 你的皮肤在发光
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 嗯
What have you been doing?
你都在忙什么
Just been busy with Trey--
就是在忙特雷(训)
Ning.
练
Training with Trey. Y'know?
和特雷一起训练
He's just been on me.
他一直缠着我
So annoying. Get him off.
真烦 快把他甩掉
I would not get him off! What?
我才不要甩掉他 什么
You trippin', boo.
你反应过激了 老婆
I don't wanna ta-- I don't think we should talk about it anymore.
我不想 我觉得我们不应该再谈这个了
We should talk about positive stuff like your parents, dude.
我们该谈一些正能量的事 比如你父母
Your parents. I know.
你父母 我知道
35 years! That is impressive.
35年 太厉害了
Oh my God, I didn't even ask you.
天 我都忘了邀请你
You can totally come to their anniversary dinner tonight.
今晚你可以来参加他们的周年晚餐
We would love to have you. No, it's cool.
我们很欢迎你 没事的
It's a family thing. Girl, you're family.
那是家庭聚会 姐 你就是家人
You know, unless you have plans.
当然 除非你已经有安排了
I-I-I-- uh, I do actually have plans.
我 我确实已经有了安排
Cool, whatcha doin'?
酷 你要做什么
Yeah.
是的
What are your plans tonight?
你今晚要做什么
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表