剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
And we're going forward.
向前
Two, three, four.
二 三 四
And let's reverse it.
反过来
Two, three, four, that's great.
二 三 四 非常好
Whoa, are we DJs right now?
我们是DJ吗
What are we doing? I don't know.
我们在干什么 我也不知道
This is hard, right? This is hard.
这很难是不是 确实很难
Let's take it from a ten to a three.
我们降低点难度
Uh-oh, I'm a bird.
我是一只鸟
Flying to Florida, woo!
正飞往朝佛罗里达
Flying to Florida. Squints!
正飞往朝佛罗里达 斜眼
Squints! Everybody, out of the pool!
斜眼 大家立刻出泳池
Come on! You can make it!
挺住 你可以的
You can do it!
你可以的
Breathe, breathe!
呼吸 呼吸
Come on, breathe, breathe. Come on!
呼吸啊 呼吸 挺住
Oh, he's lying, Abbi.
他在逗你 艾比
He's a dirty liar.
真是个下流的骗子
Squints, are you fucking kidding me?
斜眼 你♥他♥妈♥开玩笑吗
Dude, you did this three weeks ago.
哥们 三周前你才搞过这么一出
One more time and I am leaving you in the pool to die.
再来一次你就死在泳池里面吧
Damn it.
该死
I'll save you, Squints, that's the reason I tattled on you.
我会救你的 斜眼 这是我揭穿你的目的
Okay, guys. Class dismissed.
好了各位 下课
I'll see you on Thursday, though, right?
周四见对吗
Great, it was a great class, guys.
很好 今天大家都表现良好
Everyone except Squints, that was great.
除了斜眼 都很棒
Abbi? Listen.
艾比 听我说
I know how to do it without popping your cherry.
我知道如何和你做同时让你保住贞操
Come on.
你够了
Your husband will never suspect on your wedding night.
你老公在新婚之夜也察觉不出的
You know that I know your granddaughter.
你知道我认识你的孙女
I'm texting her right now.
我这就跟她发短♥信♥
Elder abuse!
虐待老人
She shoots, she scores!
投篮 得分
Sorry. Sorry.
抱歉 抱歉
Ilana.
阿♥拉♥娜
Herr Turrd.
馁好啊 便便
What are you doing here?
你来这做什么
Literally nothing!
什么都不做
I'm doing stuff, I'm working.
我会干活的 我在工作
No, I e-mailed you last night in a very large, bold font,
不行 我昨晚用超大加粗字体给你发了邮件
saying not to come in today.
叫你今天不要来
Did you e-mail IlanaWexler@MindMyVagina.Com?
你是发到了阿♥拉♥娜韦克斯勒@当心我阴♥道♥.Com吗
I refuse to use that e-mail address, you know that.
我拒绝使用那个邮箱 你知道的
I'm legal, Todd.
我是合法员工 陶德
Look, there's an investor coming today. This is very important.
听着 今天会有一个投资者过来 这很重要
We need the second round of funding... Dude, this means money.
我们需要第二轮的投资 哥们 意思就是钱嘛
Because I have a bazillion app ideas
我有无数个
that some crusty old white douche
让老顽固白人
would jizz his little pantsuit for.
高♥潮♥的APP点子
Dis good.
不错
Dis real good. Go home.
真的很不错 回家吧
You're wearing a dog hoodie. Chill, Miss Thang.
你穿了一件狗狗连帽衫 淡定 东西小姐
This isn't a dog hoodie.
这不是狗狗连帽衫
It's from the dog owner's section of American Apparel...
这是在AA美国服饰养狗一族专柜买♥♥的
It has ear holes for dog ears.
上面有专门套狗耳的洞
Why would they do that in a hood? A hood is to cover a head.
为什么要在兜帽上这么做 兜帽是用来遮头的
Is there a pocket on the back?
背后有口袋吗
There is. Also has a leash hole.
有 还有一个拴狗皮带洞口
Not the first time this has happened to me.
已经不是第一次遇到这种事了
Three other times.
之前有过三次
I'm gonna fix this and we are both gonna be billionaires.
我去解决这个问题 然后我们都将成为亿万富翁
No. Chamillionaires.
不对 是天生赢家
Bow, bow, na-now-now... That's us.
就是我们
Ab-bay.
小艾-bay
You smell like chlorine, I love it. Oh, thanks Trey.
你闻着一股氯的味道 我喜欢 谢了 Trey
You know, before you were a trainer,
在你当教练前
everybody goofed on me so hard for decorating my locker.
所有人都嘲笑我装饰我的储物柜
Yeah, I need to.
我需要这么做
It's like, I need to curate my space and,
我需要照顾我的空间
it's like, a vision board, you... You know what I mean?
这就像是一个梦想板 你懂我意思吗
Because it's like, I put my stuff in it.
因为这是我放东西的地方
That's why I have to do it.
所以我不得不装饰它
Exactly, you know? It's so boring not to decorate.
就是说啊 不装饰就太乏味了
I just want to get in here,
我进更衣室只想
axe my body from head to toe and then...
给全身喷上芳香剂然后
Zen out. Zen out.
闭目养神 闭目养神
Jinx! Jinx!
霉运(给你) 霉运(给你)
I was gonna say jinx.
我想说霉运的
Oh. We're buds.
我们是闺蜜
Zen out jinx!
闭目养神 霉运
Oh, Abbi. I love you.
艾比 我爱你
I... I love you...
我 我爱你
You do too? Yeah.
是吗 是啊
You're my little cupcake.
你是我的纸杯蛋糕
My supplements.
我的补剂
All hands on deck.
大家来捡药
Ab.
小艾
You know, there's a private changing room around the corner,
在那边角落有私人更衣室
if you'd be more comfortable.
如果你想更自在的话
No, I'm totally at ease.
不用 我很自在
Cool.
好吧
Where is it? It's just by the shower.
在哪儿 就在淋浴旁
I might check it out, just to, like, see what... Spacially...
我可能会去看看 看看空间怎么样
Yeah, sorry.
不好意思
Fixed it.
解决了
Nic, fierce shoulder pads. Date night?
妮可 好猛的垫肩 今晚有约会吗
No, the investor's coming.
没 投资者要来
Todd just told you.
陶德刚才跟你说了
Woof, baby brain.
我孕傻了
Are you pregnant?
你怀孕了
No, are you?
没 你怀了
No.
没
Fuh-law-less bish!
完美无缺的 婊砸
Ilana, this is our investor, Elizabeth Carlton.
阿♥拉♥娜 这是我们的投资者 伊丽莎白·卡尔顿
That is the freshest blazer.
那是最新款的男式上装
Ilana. Pleasure to...
阿♥拉♥娜 很荣幸
Hi. This is Ilana Wexler
你好 这是阿♥拉♥娜 韦克斯勒
and Nicole Klorn.
和妮可·克罗恩
They're two of our New York saleswomen.
她们是我们纽约分部的销♥售♥女
Salespeople, I'm sorry.
销♥售♥人员 抱歉
Hello, Mrs. Carlton.
你好 卡尔顿女士
Miss Carlton. Yes!
卡尔顿小姐 完美
But you can call me Elizabeth.
不过你可以叫我伊丽莎白
This will foster a sense of equality.
这样可以促进平等
And you can call me Ilana.
你可以叫我阿♥拉♥娜
This will foster a sense of, um...
这样可以促进
You knowing my name.
你知道我的名字
TJ Maxx.
在TJ Maxx[折扣百货店]买♥♥的
70% off.
三折
Maxxinista! Ay, Chihuahua!
Maxx达人 奇瓦瓦
I don't know if I want to be her or be in her.
我不知道我是想成为她还是进入她
Ooh, I just got a chill.
刚打了一个寒颤
Can you rub my back, real fast and hard?
你能帮我抓下背吗 要快狠
Real fast and hard.
要快狠
Soulstice games! Soulstice games day!
Soulstice比赛 Soulstice比赛日
Soulstice games! It's the Soulstice games day!
Soulstice比赛 今天是Soulstice比赛日
That's today?
是今天
Oh, yeah, your first Soulstice games.
对啊 你的第一次Soulstice比赛
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表