剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
That is so nice. Put it on.
你真好 戴上吧
Here? Yeah.
在这吗 是啊
Uh, okay.
好吧
See, it's funny, but it's also pretty.
看 很有趣 但也很漂亮
You look awesome.
你美极了
The other thing, today I found out
另外一件事 今天我发现
I qualified for "American ninja warrior."
我入围了《美国忍♥者勇士》
Shut up! Trey, I fucking love that show.
不会吧 特雷 我超喜欢那节目
You do? Yeah, are you kidding?
真的吗 是的 开玩笑吗
Congrats, this is amazing.
恭喜你 这太棒了
You should come with me.
你应该和我一起去
No. Yeah, you could totally stretch me out or something.
不 你可以帮我拉伸什么的
Uh, yeah, I am the master stretcher.
对 我可是拉伸教练大♥师♥
Come on. Stretcher.
快点 拉伸教练
We'll start with your legs.
我们从你的腿开始
And then I could stretch the upper body. Great.
然后我可以给你的上肢拉伸 好啊
We can start wherever you want. Okay.
你想从哪儿开始都行 好
Oh, this is so hot. Yeah.
这太性感了 是啊
My wife's totally pumpin' and dumpin' like 40 feet away.
我老婆就在10多米外偷♥情♥
Really?
真的吗
For real. Well, yeah.
你没骗我 是啊
What'd you think?
你以为呢
Are you guys, like, chill, or, like, open relationship?
你们是关系冷淡还是是开放关系
What, are you retarded?
你智障吗
Open relationships are unstable.
开放关系不牢靠
Cheating is victimless.
而偷♥情♥不会让任何人受伤
Yeah-- this is... This is done.
那 那算了
I don't even know what I'm doing.
我都不知道我在干什么
And lose the nipple rings.
把你的乳环摘掉
Where were you, miss Ilana?
你去哪儿了 阿♥拉♥娜小姐
I was taking a shit if you have to know.
如果你硬要知道的话 我去大便了
Ilana... I have something to say.
阿♥拉♥娜 我有事要说
You guys must be a really amazing team if you had two
你们俩一定是个超棒的组合 你们有
perfect children and have stayed together for 35 years.
两个完美的小孩又在一起了35年
Wow. It was quite a shit, huh?
这大便不同寻常 是吧
Ah, fresh lychee's. Let's toast.
新鲜的荔枝酒 来干杯
Oh, gosh. Where's Abbi?
天 艾比哪去了
So, these are my twin sisters. They're my best friends.
这些是我的双胞胎姐姐 她们是我最好的朋友
I mean, they got all the brains, honestly. Mmhm, lovely.
她们超级聪明 可爱
It's just genetics, you know?
都是基因 你懂的
And, uh, they're teachers right now.
她们现在是老师
They teach middle school.
在中学教书
They pretend to be the same person.
她们假装是同一人
It's genius.
特有才
Uh-- hello.
喂
Doctor?
医生
What do you mean, "Test results"?
检测结果是什么意思
You have them.
出来了
I have to get this-- this is important.
我得接这电♥话♥ 很重要
I'm so sorry, it's rude. Take it, take the call.
抱歉 这不太有礼貌 接吧 去接
Okay. I'll be right back.
好 我马上回来
She's always sick.
她总是生病
There she is.
她来了
Fresh lychee's, Ab.
新鲜的荔枝酒 小艾
Where'd you get the corsage, Ab?
你哪儿来的花束 小艾
I ran into my florist.
我碰到我的花商了
"My florist," Excuse me, queen of sheba.
"我的花商" 打断一下 希巴女王
Okay, back to business.
好了 回到正题
Happy anniversary. Happy anniversary!
周年快乐 周年快乐
Happy anniversary! You guys are just love!
周年快乐 你们太有爱了
Oh, Jesus.
上帝啊
My diaphragm...
我的子♥宫♥帽
I left it...
我把它忘了
Cathy comic.
凯西漫画
I left my diaphragm.
我忘了我的子♥宫♥帽
Diaphragm? Yeah,
子♥宫♥帽 对
I've just started using it.
我刚开始使用
And I gotta go 'cause someone's gonna get it.
我得走了 不然有人会拿到
What kind of florist is this?
这是什么花商
She's cut off.
不能给她喝酒了
Oh, shit. You okay?
该死 你还好吗
You alright?
你没事吧
Okay. I'm good.
好吧 我没事
Yeah? Okay.
是吗 那就好
You're safe. Cheers.
你安全了 干杯
Happy anniversary, right?
周年快乐
I can't believe you remembered.
不敢相信你竟然记得
Remembered.
记得什么
Four weeks ago was our first kiss.
四周前是我们第一次接吻
I... Obviously remember when we kissed first.
我 当然记得我们的第一个吻了
Yeah. You know, just gonna...
嗯 我得
Thank you. Oh, that's great.
谢谢 很好
Where's Abbi? I'm starving.
艾比呢 我好饿
Trey.
特雷
I'm getting emotional right now.
我有点激动
And I don't want you to see me like this.
我不想你看到我这样
Hey, it's okay. No, I don't want you to see me like this.
没事的 不 我不想你看到我这个样子
Okay.
好吧
I'm gonna go to the coat room or something.
我去下衣帽间什么的
Okay. I'm not feeling
好 我感觉不太
We need to think about us.
我们需要考虑我们
Wow. Okay. I'm gonna be right back.
好啊 我马上回来
Alright, hey, take as long as you need.
行 你慢慢来
Okay, I will I'm gonna. Okay.
好 我会的 我 好的
Oh, here she is.
来了
Sorry, there was a long line at the shit factory.
不好意思 太多人排队拉屎了
Oh, Abbi.
艾比
Okay. Eat, Abbi.
好的 吃吧 艾比
Well, um, with this rare moment of silence, um,
难得安静下来
there is something I'd like to share.
我有事想跟大家说
I...
我
Mom?
妈
Mom, are you okay? Mom, are you okay?
妈 你没事吧 妈 你没事吧
Mom, are you okay? Honey...
妈 你没事吧 亲爱的
Mom! She's choking!
妈 她窒息了
She's choking-- help.
她窒息了 求救
She's choking. She's choking, help!
她窒息了 她窒息了 求救
Help, somebody, please help.
来人啊 救命
Trey, Trey, help! Please, somebody.
特雷 特雷 来帮忙 来人啊
Trey. Coming!
特雷 来了
Please, somebody. Somebody help!
来人啊 来人啊
Somebody! Does anybody know CPR?
来人 有人会心肺复苏术吗
Oh my God, are you okay?
天啊 你还好吗
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Here we go! Work with me.
开始了 配合我
Oh, my God. Jesus.
我的天 上帝啊
Are you okay, honey?
你没事吧 亲爱的
Can you breathe? Are you okay?
能呼吸吗 你没事吧
Oh, God damn lychee.
该死的荔枝
Oh, Jesus, that was fucking scary.
上帝啊 刚才吓死人了
Sit down. You okay?
坐下 你还好吗
Yeah. Take it easy.
嗯 慢慢来
Thank you. You're welcome.
谢谢你 不客气
Thank you.
谢谢
Trey? Who the fuck is Trey?
特雷 谁是特雷
Kirk Steele.
科克·斯蒂尔
Abbi, how did you know Trey was here?
艾比 你怎么知道特雷在这
We're on a date.
我们在约会
Oh my God.
天啊
This is not... Oh my God.
这不是 天啊
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表