剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
I have been covering for you for far too long.
我帮你打掩护太久了
I have put my blood, sweat...
我把我的血 汗
You make all the other employees uncomfortable.
你让所有其他员工都很不自在
And farts into this company.
还有屁都贡献给了公♥司♥
Uncomfortable does not begin to describe
不自在根本不能形容
I am heading the corporate morale department. how you make the others...
我要去公♥司♥士气部 你给他人的
The amount of money you
光是你让我们
cost us in paper alone And thanks to me,
损失的金额 多亏我
I'm hardly making any commission, makes it worth letting you go.
没有赚取任何佣金 就足以让你走人
which saves the company money. Ilana, Ilana, Ilana.
给公♥司♥省了不少钱 阿♥拉♥娜 阿♥拉♥娜 阿♥拉♥娜
I need you to leave.
我需要你离开
I should stay.
我该留下
I need you to leave. I should stay.
我需要你离开 我该留下
I am strong, and you are fired.
我立场强硬 你被解雇了
This is just the white man
这就是白人男子
holding on to the last nugget of his power.
抓住他最后一点点权力
You white dudes are figuring out that the jig is fucking up!
你们白人男知道你们的把戏被识破了
I'm gonna go talk to Mom!
我要去找妈妈
Oh, you are absolutely fired, effective immediately.
你确定一定以及肯定被解雇了 立即生效
You're right, it's time to change.
你说得对 是时候改变了
And I figured it out.
我想明白了
I want to be... in you.
我想进入你
You need to leave.
你该走了
Yeah, I... ahem... Yep.
嗯 我 嗯
This is it, guys.
缘分到头了 大家
The last hurrah.
最后的欢呼
I'm really gonna miss this place.
我会想念这里的
I'm gonna miss each of you. You're like family.
我会想念每个人 你们就像是家人一样
I'm gonna miss you white guy number seven.
我会想你的 7号♥白人男
You make Jews look good.
你提升了犹太人的形象
You're hot.
你很性感
Goodbye, white guy number three.
再见 3号♥白人男
Love the man bun. You started the trend.
喜欢你的发髻 你开启了发髻潮流
And goodbye, Adult Braces.
再见 成人牙套
I got those off seven months ago.
七个月前我就取了
Would you rather I go back to "Only Black Guy"?
你想我叫回"唯一的黑人男"吗
Adult Braces is fine.
还是成人牙套好了
And you.
还有你
We are all proud of you, new girl.
我们都为你骄傲 新来的
I hired you.
是我雇用的你
And you.
还有你
Nicoletta, my princess.
Nicoletta 我的公主
My diamond. My Princess Di!
我的钻石 我的钻公主
You are the reason I come to work every other day.
你是我每隔一天来上班的原因
You're the hardest one to say goodbye to.
最舍不得再见的就是你
Don't cry, don't cry.
别哭 别哭
Goodbyes are hard, but this is not goodbye for you and me.
道别不容易 但这并不是你我之间的道别
We will be together again.
我们会再次团聚
I am gonna crack that nut.
我会实现此事的
I think that's just about enough.
道完了吧
One last thing.
最后一件事
I'm leaving him here
我把它放在这是
because I really do believe in corporate morale.
因为我真的相信公♥司♥士气很重要
You're sure? Yes.
你确定吗 是的
♪ Joyful joyful Lord ♪
♪快乐的 快乐的主♪
♪ We adore thee ♪
♪我们爱你♪
♪ God of glory ♪
♪荣耀之神♪
♪ Lord of love ♪
♪博爱之主♪
Nicole!
Nicole
Nicole!
Nicole
I need you to absorb Ilana's deal.
我需要你平息阿♥拉♥娜这事
Day 511...
第511天
It ends.
结束了
I'm free.
我自♥由♥了
You know what? I'm gonna unfollow Deals, Deals, Deals.
知道吗 我要取关Deals Deals Deals
Pssh, you should. Oh, my God.
明智 天
Look what they tweeted.
看他们都发了些什么
"We sincerely apologize for our last tweet.
"我们对上一条推表示诚挚歉意
"It was posted by a former employee
"是一位受精神病困扰的
who suffers from mental health issues."
前公♥司♥员工发的"
We all do.
人人都有精神病
"We hope she's getting the help she needs."
"希望她能得到她需要的帮助"
I'm with you, so I am. Okay.
我和你在一起 所以我有得到帮助 好吧
"We do not promote bestiality, but we still promote colonics."
"我们不推销兽♥交♥ 但我们推销清肠水疗"
The horse was fucking the guy. It's honestly not that bad.
马在操那个男人 真的没那么糟
It's not as bad as if...
这比人操动物
a human was fucking the animal.
好一些
That's all. That's all.
就这样 就这样
I... I think everyone agrees, on that.
我认为所有人都同意这点
Right? Awesome.
对吗 很好
But fuck them, dude.
让他们见鬼去吧
You don't need them. That's what I say, I don't.
你不需要他们 我也这么说的 我不需要
That was the worst job in the world, don't even worry about it.
那是世界上最烂的工作 别上心
I know, fuck them.
我知道 去死吧
Let's just forget all our flaws,
让我们忘掉我们所有的缺点
'cause today was a total fluke.
因为今天是幸运日
Yeah, well, I wish I could forget,
我希望我能忘掉
like, my hunger for competition, but it's like...
我对比赛的饥渴 但
It's online, so, like, I can't...
网上有了 所以 我不能
Red Rover's online?
网上有破人墙
Ow, Ilana.
阿♥拉♥娜
Show me now!
马上给我看
Red Rover, Red Rover, send Abbi right over!
破人墙 破人墙 把艾比派过来
Let go! Come on, let me through!
放开 让我过去
Oh, she's biting me!
她在咬我
Abbi, Abbi! Arms up!
艾比 艾比 把手举起来
Breathe, breathe... Shh...
呼吸 呼吸
Jesus, Abbi. I'm fine.
天啊 艾比 我没事
Are you sure? I'm fine.
确定吗 没事
I'm gonna let you go now.
我准备放手了
She's going! She's heading for the woods! She's a climber!
她跑了 她朝林子跑去了 她会爬树
Abbi. Abbi!
艾比 艾比
Come on!
拜托
Abbi, you're not in trouble, ok?
艾比 不会找你麻烦的 好吗
Abbi! Abbi!
艾比 艾比
Where is she?
她在哪儿
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表