剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
Cute. So?
可爱 感觉怎样
Welcome to Wayne. This is it.
欢迎来到韦恩镇 就是这了
If I were just 30 years younger.
要是我能年轻三十岁
Dad, then what?
爸 然后呢
Then we'd be best friends and hang out all the time.
然后我们就能做闺蜜 随时一起玩
Get your head outta the gutter.
别想歪了
Come here, you.
过来 你
Yeah...
这就对了
All right, I'll just hang out.
行 我就一边呆着
So, how do you ladies like my car?
你们喜欢我的车吗
Yeah, it's a pretty sweet ride.
嗯 挺不错的
It's fine. Ilana, you don't like my car?
还行 阿♥拉♥娜 你不喜欢我的车吗
I can tell. It's....
我能看出来 那是
You sort of had this little...
你有这种表情
I'm a little squished back here.
我在后面有点挤
I think if I were in... In the front,
我想如果我坐在 坐在前面
maybe I would be less nauseous and more physically comfortable.
也许我就不会那么想吐 身体会更舒服
It's a time share.
这是"分时度假"
Me, Larry G., Duckbutter, Bobby G., we all went in on it.
我 拉里·G. 阴臭 鲍比·G. 我们都坐过后面
I am rock hard that I'm gonna see your childhood bedroom, Ab.
即将看到你小时候的卧室我好激动 小艾
It is so important for a relationship to see a boyfriend's roots.
情侣之间参观男友的童年生活太重要了
What? A friend's roots, I said.
什么 我说朋友的童年生活
Yeah, you said boyfriend, but...
你说的是男友 不过
Dad, I cannot believe that
爸 我不敢相信
you're turning my bedroom into an infrared sauna.
你要把我的卧室改造成一个远红外桑拿房♥
You've been talking about this
自从你送我去大学那天
since the day you dropped me off at college,
你就一直在讲这个
so I'm supportive. So GOOP.
我是支持的 有意思
You should get a V-steam for the next time we come in.
我们下次来的时候你该做V-steam
Vsteam? I don't know what that is.
Vsteam 我不知道那是什么
Um, vagina.
阴♥道♥
Love talking about vaginas with my dad.
喜欢和我爸谈论阴♥道♥
Don't worry about that noise.
别管那噪音
So many beautiful memories here.
这里有好多美好的记忆
Ilana, under that tree,
阿♥拉♥娜 在那棵树下
that's where Abbi found a bee's nest
艾比找到了一个蜂巢
and was stung over 300 times.
被蛰了300多下
Made the paper. Yeah.
上了报纸 是的
Congratulations. And that house?
恭喜 那栋房♥子
That's where she almost got taken
邻居搬走时
by the neighbors when they moved.
她差点被带走
What? I found her
什么 我在他们的
in their Winnebago in a large cooler.
Winnebago房♥车里的一个大冰箱里找到了她
Really?
真的吗
And over there
那边就是
is where Patty and I told her we were getting a divorce.
我和帕蒂告诉她我们要离婚的地方
I never understood why you did it by the trash.
我一直没懂为什么你们要在垃圾桶旁边说
Well, you liked playing in the trash so much as a kid,
小时候你很喜欢在垃圾桶里玩
so we thought if we told you there,
所以我们想如果在那告诉你
every time you'd go to the trash,
每次你去垃圾桶
you'd associate it with the divorce and not play in it.
你就会想到离婚 而不想在里面玩了
It didn't work.
并没奏效
Come on, come in. It didn't work?
来吧 进屋去 没奏效吗
I don't know. I just always loved trash. It's like...
我也不知道 我一直很喜欢垃圾桶 就像
It's like normal stuff, but it has a past, you know?
就像是正常的东西 但还拥有过去 你懂吗
Hey, welcome home. Ooh, it smells good.
欢迎回家 很香啊
Ooh, my God!
我的天
Oh, such an only child's room.
好一个独生女的房♥间
Why? There's two TVs.
怎么这么说 有两台电视
It was just so I can, like, stay on top of the news stories.
那只是为了让我能及时了解新闻故事
Yeah, news about what was happening with Ross and Rachel.
对 关于罗斯和瑞秋之间的新闻故事
Oh! This is Abbi's little height chart! I can't stand it!
这是艾比的身高记录表 我受不了了
No, no, that's lead paint.
别亲 那是铅涂料
Yeah, my little girl did grow up so fast, though.
我的宝贝女儿长得确实快
All right, look, I got three boxes.
看 我拿了三个箱子
Keep, donate, and garbage.
保留 捐赠 垃圾
I'm so excited this is happening.
好激动终于要整理了
I'm... I'm gonna make some food for you guys
我去给你们做点东西
so you have plenty of energy to finish, all right?
这样你们就有足够的能量完成整理
What kind of snacks you like?
你喜欢什么样的点心
I... No, no! No.
我 别说出来
Let me surprise you, huh?
我来制♥造♥点惊喜
Hope you like stevia.
希望你们喜欢甜菊
I don't know if we do.
不怎么喜欢
It's the Holocaust Museum of Abbi Abrams!
这是艾比·艾布拉姆斯的大屠♥杀♥博物馆
What's that mean?
什么意思
Oh, I mean... I meant museum.
我是说 博物馆
I just... my family only went to Holocaust Museums as a kid.
我 我家人只在小时候去过大屠♥杀♥博物馆
Ha. Funny.
有意思
Hey, where's Will Smith's playground?
威尔·史密斯的游乐场在哪
What?
什么
♪ In West Philadelphia born and raised ♪
♪在西费城出生长大♪
♪ On the playground is where Will spent most of his days ♪
♪威尔大多数时候都在游乐场♪
Well, we're technically in west of Philadelphia,
严格来说我们是在费城的西边
so the 'burbs. Got it.
也就是郊区 懂了
Plus, I feel like they shot it in California, right?
而且 我觉得他们好像是在加州拍的 是吗
Tax credits.
税收抵免
But there is a rumor that Will Smith
不过有传言说威尔·史密斯
bought his mom a house in my town, so...
在我的镇上给他妈买♥♥了套房♥子
I would kill to see that house.
我想见到那套房♥子
Murder.
一定要
Oh, man, there is so much gear in here.
这里面好多装备
Gear?
装备
Like, from my jam band days.
来自我的即兴乐团时期
Phish and RatDog,
Phish和RatDog
Dark Star, Disco Biscuits, String Cheese Incident.
暗星 迪斯科饼干和String Cheese Incident
Dirt Star, man.
屁♥眼♥ 姐们儿
The white slave rebellion, man.
白人奴隶反抗
I'll meet you at the contact lens!
我们在隐形眼镜见
I'll see you at the sister's freely.
我们在姐妹自♥由♥见
Think fast!
接住
What the fuck is this?
这是什么
It is my dreadlocks, sir.
我的脏辫 长官
From your body and head?
来自你的身体和头部吗
Yeah, I tried to donate them to Locks of Love, but... Yikes.
我本来想捐赠给爱之脏辫的 但 天
They rejected them, it's fine. Yeah, no shit.
他们拒绝了 不过没事 当然了
Jesus, they stink so much more than the pictures, God.
上帝啊 比那些照片还臭
Like pepperoni.
像意大利香肠
Oh, my God. Holy shit!
天啊 我勒个去
Oh, my God!
天啊
What, what happened, what? Oh, you okay?
怎么了 你还好吗
Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's...
没事 没事
Do you know who this is?
你知道这是谁吗
Here we go. This is a first edition
开始了 这是第一版
JonBenét Ramsey commemorative Beanie Baby.
琼贝妮特·拉姆齐纪念款比尼宝贝
This is more rare than the Princess Diana.
比戴安娜王妃款的还珍贵
I ran for this. My heart stopped.
我狂奔过来的 心跳都停了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
All right, look.
听着
Get your palates primes for my bialy bites.
准备好品尝我的面包卷吧
Aw, I wanted to keep that a surprise.
哎 我本来想给你们惊喜的
All right.
行了
This is unreal.
这简直不真实
You know, Ilana, you can have it.
阿♥拉♥娜 你要就给你
I always felt weird about "Getting rid" Of her.
一想到"除掉"她我就很不自在
Do you even realize what you're saying?
你知道你在说什么吗
I know you think it's stupid,
我知道你觉得这很弱智
but you have to be aware of the fluctuations
但你一定要知道在比尼宝贝市场中
in the Beanie Baby market. I say it all the time.
存在的价值波动 我一直在说
This could be our future. Look at her.
这可以是我们的未来 看看她
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表