剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
I mean... One second.
这个嘛 等下
You know, I really pictured it just us first, experimenting,
我真的有幻想过我俩尝试那个
but to have a dick around, I'm down.
不过再加上个屌♥ 我绝对愿意
I don't think it takes away anything from our friendship.
我觉得这不会影响我们的友情
I've just been texting with my subletter, it's not a big deal.
我一直在跟我的租客短♥信♥交流 没什么
Hold up.
暂停
You have a hot piece already in your apartment
已经有一个喜欢你的性感男人
who's obviously obsessed with you?
在你的公♥寓♥里了
We have been texting, like, texts that could be sexts.
我们在短♥信♥交流 具有性暗示的短♥信♥
Also, he touched my nipple.
还有 他摸了我的乳♥头♥
You should go home and satisfy your bon appétit!
你该回家满足你的鲜肉
You know what? I am gonna go,
知道吗 我真的要回家
'cause I haven't had sex in a while,
因为我已经有段时间没做♥爱♥了
and also, this place is, like...
而且这里
Really making me horny.
让我特别性奋
This plan rules. Love you, bitch.
这计划太赞了 爱你 婊♥子♥
Love you.
爱你
Ilana, also, don't forget to stretch!
阿♥拉♥娜 别忘了做拉伸
You got it.
不会的
Yeah, that smells good.
好好闻
Henri?
亨利
Henri?
亨利
Henri, I think we got r...
亨利 我想我们被
Henri.
亨利
And then I told him my birthday.
然后我告诉了他我的生日
And that's the combination.
生日就是密♥码♥
That was dumb.
真够蠢的
Don't blame yourself, okay?
别自责 好吗
'Cause boys are the worst.
男生都不是好东西
Metro Units, 34th and Steinway.
城市小组 第三十四大道和斯坦威交汇处
Unidentified black male
不明身份的黑人男子
pretending to read book on park bench, probably armed.
假装在公园长凳上看书 可能携带武器
Let's roll!
我们走
Bye?
再见
You know, like, as an athlete,
你知道 作为一个运动员
I just think it's really important to do, like,
我觉得在做任何活动前
some dynamic stretching before any kind of physical activity.
都要做一些动态拉伸 这很重要
What if we dynamically... um...
要是我们动态地
take our clothes off?
脱掉我们的衣服
Yes, I'm down. Awesome.
赞同 很好
I'm so down. Okay, go.
双手赞同 开脱吧
Oh, my God!
天啊
That is unreal.
难以置信
You are joking.
这不是真的吧
Is... something wrong?
有什么问题吗
Oh, my God, no! The opposite of it.
天 没有 正好相反
It's so much. So much good.
太 太棒了
I mean...
我是说
But it's not gonna, um, work?
但我们没法做
I won't be able to... receive you.
我承受不了你
But what if we get... creative?
不过要是我们来点创意
Like, what do you have in mind?
你想到了什么吗
I don't know.
不知道
But we are gonna find out.
但我们会想出来的
Robbed?
被盗了
Oh, I'm glad I locked my room.
真高兴我锁了我的房♥间
Bevers, I was hoping that you could come back tonight
贝弗斯 我希望你今晚能回来
just because this BnB NYC guy has my key
因为我的钥匙在那个纽约民宿男手上
and I just feel like, um,
我感觉
a little uncomfortable staying here by myself.
自己一个人在这很不自在
Sorry, Ab,
抱歉 小艾
the next bus out of Atlantic City isn't 'til morning.
下班出大西洋城的巴士要等明早了
I could FaceTime with you and watch you sleep if that'll help.
我可以和你FaceTime看你睡觉 如果这能有帮助的话
All right, bye.
好吧 再见
What...
我
What are we doing?
我们在搞什么
What's this relationship?
这是什么样的关系
Hey.
嘿
Yeah, yeah...
爽 爽
It's okay, it's okay.
没事的 没事的
It's okay, it's okay, shh, shh, shh...
没事的 没事的 嘘 嘘
Oh, are you okay?
你还好吗
I'm so close! Me too!
我要♥射♥了♥ 我也是
Hey.
嘿
Stay right there.
别动
Clear!
安全
Clear!
安全
Clear.
安全
Clear!
安全
Seriously, you're all clear.
真的 你现在安全了
Thanks, Trey.
谢了 特雷
No problem. I've always wanted to do that. You know, "Clear"?
不客气 我一直想做这个 你知道的 喊"安全"
Right.
对
You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah, I'm fine.
嗯 我还好
I'm so sorry I called you so late.
很抱歉这么晚还打你电♥话♥
No, I'm so glad you called.
没 我很高兴你打了
I wouldn't want you here by yourself.
我不想你独自一人
Cool, thank you. I feel much better that you're here now.
谢谢 你来了我感觉好多了
I'm so glad, you know?
我很高兴
No, I'm just, like...
不 我只是
You don't give your key to a stranger
你不能因为他很帅
just 'cause he's really cute, you know?
就把钥匙给陌生人
That's a dumb idea.
那太傻了
Hey, hey, hey, hey. It's cool. I don't know what to do.
嘿 嘿 没事的 我不知道该怎么办
It's cool, it's cool.
没事的 没事的
You know what I do when I'm feeling down?
知道我不开心时会做什么吗
I pop in a kick-ass DVD, okay?
我会看一部很棒的电影
So, we got...
这有
"Hangover III," Honestly, the best one.
《宿醉3》 讲真 最好看的一部
"Babe."
《宝贝小猪罗》
Oscar nom.
奥斯卡提名电影
And my personal favorite, "Ratatouille."
我个人最爱 《美食总动员》
Oh, that'd be cool, but, like, he took my TV and my DVD player.
是不错 不过他把我的电视和DVD机都拿走了
I anticipated that, so...
我预测到了 所以
My mom got me this portable DVD player for Christmas
我妈圣诞节的时候送了我这个便携式DVD机
so I could watch movies on the subway.
这样我就能在地铁里看电影了
Okay.
好吧
Come on. Cool.
来吧 好
Man, I wish there was a
我希望有
basketball league for women so I could play.
女子篮球联赛 这样我就能打了
Well, there is.
有的
It's the... WNBA.
叫WNBA
Yeah. Yeah.
对哦 是的
The WNBA.
WNBA
I mean, they are so good.
她们超棒的
I literally steal moves from them all the time.
我一直有在偷学她们的动作
Are you kidding? All the time.
真的吗 一直
Some of the moves they do, I can't even, like...
她们的有些动作 我都
I can't even think of in my head.
我都想象不出来
It's just, like...
可以说是
the best version of basketball there is.
最棒的篮球
That's women for you.
女人就是这么给力
Always making stuff better.
总能让一切变得更好
That is so good, right?
是不是很好看
If Remy had a real restaurant,
要是雷米有一家真的餐厅
I would totally go there for my cheat meals.
我绝对会去那儿吃欺骗餐
Don't care that he's a rat. Don't give a shit.
才不管它是只老鼠 不在乎
He is so...
它好
special.
特别
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表