剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
Dude, I really need to zen out.
姐们儿 我真的需要静一静
A bird flew into my mouth this morning.
今早一只鸟飞进了我的嘴
Eww, again? I don't know what's going on.
又来一次 我不知道怎么了
Well, what could be more zen than yoga that's suggested donation-- free.
还有什么能比建议捐赠费设为免费的瑜伽让人冷静
You catch that, suggested donation-- free.
懂吗 建议捐赠费 免费
Ooh, so it really smells in here.
这里面好臭
Okay, this isn't "Real Housewives" yoga, Nene.
这不是《娇妻》里的瑜伽 亲爱的
Sure, it has a few flaws, but that's the price you pay.
是有一些缺点 不过一分钱一分货
You catch that, that's the price you pay.
懂吗 一分钱一分货
No, I-- I get it.
我懂
Ooh, I have the perfect spot.
我看到了一个绝佳位置
Hey, you guys, do you mind if we scootch?
你们好 介意我们两个
Two of us to get in here.
插♥进♥来吗
Doesn't seem like enough space for us--
好像容不下我俩
It's plenty. Is it?
够的 是吗
Yep, now it is.
现在是了
Just enough.
刚好合适
Oh, yeah, you can go deeper. Okay.
爽 你可以再用力一点 好的
On both shoulders. Yeah, I can feel...
两边肩膀都要 我能感觉
And breathe in, two, three, four,
吸气 二 三 四
And out, two, three, four,
吐气 二 三 四
and release.
然后放屁
Yes, that's good.
很好
Oh, God.
天啊
Hey, dude, what's up?
嘿 姐们儿 怎么了
Yeah, girl, you ready to rumble?
准备好去旅行了吗
Hell yeah, dude, I just got up a while ago.
当然 我刚起来一会儿
Made myself a smoothie, been packin'...
给自己做了一杯沙冰 一直在打包
Yep, all morning.
是的 整个早上
Did you pack your antidepressants? Yep.
你有拿上你的抗抑郁药吗 嗯
Your antianxiety? Yep.
抗焦虑药呢 嗯
Yep. Please tell me antigas. Yep.
请告诉我你拿上了抗屁药 嗯
Your vibrator? Yep.
震动棒 嗯
Okay, do you have your electric toothbrush?
好了 你拿上你的电动牙刷了吗
Flat iron. Headbands.
直板夹 发带
85 SPF sunscreen for your truly precious pores.
保护你珍贵毛孔的防晒系数85的防晒霜
Great, we're both...
很好 我们都
Totally packed responsibly.
完全收拾好了
All right, so we're gonna be on the first subway car
好了 我们是要在杰伊街坐第一班
at Jay street, right? 2:45, yes.
地铁 对吧 2:45那班 是的
Front car-- and hey, wear something sexy.
坐前面 嘿 穿得性感点
Pssht, always do.
一向如此
Jaime, help me pack!
海眉 帮我打包
I have no time, fuck me, dude.
我没时间 操♥死♥我吧
Um, okay, my toothbrush, my vibrator.
好 我的牙刷 震动棒
What'd she say, my meds?
她还说了什么 我的药
I got you, mi amore, don't you worry about it.
交给我 亲爱的 别担心
Oh, my goodness. What?
我的个神啊 怎么了
This is Lincoln's suitcase.
这是林肯的行李箱
Yeah.
是的
Oh, don't cry, oh.
别哭
I just have-- y'know, sometimes I feel like
只是 我有时觉得
he broke up with me too.
他也和我分手了
God, are you flexing?
天 你在秀肌肉吗
No. Can you?
没 你行吗
Okay. Oh, God, yeah.
可以 天啊 爽
Uh, Abbi?
艾比
Do we live in a zoo? Uh, what now?
我们是住在动物园吗 又怎么了
Because I'm pretty sure there's an elephant in the room.
我很确定房♥间里有头大象
You're using my suitcase.
你用的是我的行李箱
Uh, this is not even close to being your suitcase, this is mine.
屁才是你的 明明是我的
Drew Barrymore wrote an entire article about this suitcase.
德鲁·巴里摩尔为这箱子专门写了一篇文章
I splurged on this.
我为它大出血
I thought Melody bought me that suitcase.
我以为是梅乐迪给我买♥♥的这个行李箱
I use it so much. You do?
我经常用 是吗
Just once.
就一次
Okay. Anyhoos.
好吧 言归正传
What's the hot goss with you and Trey?
关于你和特雷的传闻是怎么回事
You guys are so Vivian Leigh and Laurence Olivier.
你们好像费雯丽和劳伦斯·奥利弗
Okay, there's no hot goss.
没有什么传闻
Like, it kind of ended badly.
就是分手时闹得很僵
He's actually been switching his shifts at the gym to avoid me.
他为了避开我还调了在健身房♥的上班时间
You want me to try to talk to him?
你想让我去和他谈谈吗
I have a way with words.
我可是能说会道
No, thank you, Bevers, but I'm just gonna keep packing, please.
不用了 谢谢 贝弗斯 我要继续打包了
Well, if you're not gonna say it, I will.
如果你不打算说 那我说
I'm gonna miss you too.
我也会想你的
And please, please text me as soon as you land.
拜托下飞机后给我短♥信♥
Get out of here!
快出去
Fine, I'll text you.
好 我会给你短♥信♥
Thank you.
谢谢
And you don't need to bother cleaning up too much in here,
你不用把这整理得太干净
I'm gonna be in and out, okay?
我会在这进出 知道吗
Thank you so much, I love you. Yeah.
谢谢 我爱你 客气
Have fun, and please leave the radio on
玩得开心 你出门的时候
when you're gone for rat bastard and her family.
别关广播 防止鼠杂碎和它家人出入
We can afford it. Yeah, of course.
我们付得起 好的 没问题
All right, love ya. Love you, miss you already.
好的 爱你 爱你 已经开始想你了
Jaime time.
海眉时间
Yes.
棒
Oh, hello.
你好啊
I'm gonna call you Pablo.
我要打给你 保罗
Hey, now. Please don't stop.
嘿 别停
I'm not even looking.
我不会看的
Just forgot my highlighters.
忘拿高光了
Nice wrist technique.
手腕技术不错
Thank you. Okay, bye.
谢谢 好了 拜
Fuck.
靠
Hey! I saw that!
嘿 我看到你了
Get back here!
回来
Shit!
操
God dammit!
该死
Please stand clear of the closing doors.
请和车门保持距离
Stand clear of the doors!
和车门保持距离
Ass!
屁♥股♥
Abbi!
艾比
Ilana! Yes.
阿♥拉♥娜 太好了
Dude, I can't believe we're actually doing it.
姐们儿 不敢相信我们真的要去了
Yes, we're going to--
是啊 我们要
You know, sometimes the flight is actually my favorite part.
你知道 有时坐飞机是我最喜欢的环节
Looking at boobs is the best way to relax during turbulence.
飞机晃动中放松的最好方式就是浏览波霸
It's nature's Xanax.
是大自然的镇定剂
You know, sometimes if I forget the meds,
你知道 有时候我忘了带药
I look down at my own. What?
我就会盯着自己的看 什么
Isn't that the whole thing with adult magazines?
你看成人杂♥志♥难道不是因为想放松吗
Oh, I--
我
Okay, I was talking about adult magazines
我说的成人杂♥志♥是指
Like "Real Simple" Or "O" Or "Dwell."
《Real Simple》《O》或者《Dwell》
I was talking about that, too.
我也在说那个
Watch this.
看我的
Attention, passengers, we'll be stopped
各位乘客请注意 我们将会
for an undetermined amount of time.
停留一段时间 具体时长待定
A passenger at the next stop threw herself on the tracks.
一位乘客在下一站里卧轨自杀了
Thank you for your patience.
谢谢您的耐心
Jesus, use a bridge. Selfish.
上帝啊 请跳桥好吗 真自私
It's okay. You know what?
没事的 知道吗
I padded the travel time.
我专门多预算了地铁用时
We are all good, we're all good.
我们不会有问题的
It's not like we left our passports or anything.
又不是没带护照什么的
Oh, my God... Oh, my God!
天啊 天啊
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表