剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
Oh, no!
不要啊
Does this look artsy to you?
这件你觉得有艺术家范儿吗
I have a girlfriend.
我有女友了
Yeah, well, so do I.
我也有
She's right here, with the ugly hat on.
就在那边 戴了顶很丑的帽子
Hey, do you love this hat?
你喜欢这顶帽子吗
Forget it, it's gone. Forget it.
扔了吧 扔了
Okay.
好
Is this perfect for tonight or what?
这件适合今晚的场合吗
Very much, yes.
很适合
No doubt, though, by the quality
毋庸置疑 从质量可以看出
some nine-year-old girl was forced to work,
一个9岁女孩被强制工作
day-in and day-out, she's breathing in the fumes, you know,
不分日夜 呼吸着浓烟
her little fingers perfect for sewing,
她的小手指特别适合缝纫
but also perfect for getting stuck in that sewing machine.
不过同样特别适合被卡在缝纫机里
It's 90% off.
可是打一折啊
You know, if you don't buy it, what was all of that for?
如果你不买♥♥ 那小女孩的辛苦不是白费了吗
All right, cool. Yeah.
好吧 是啊
Great.
很好
Mine!
这是我的
That's my old shirt.
这是我的旧T恤
Yeah, sure it is, bitch.
鬼信啊 婊♥子♥
What? I don't like the energy here.
什么 我不喜欢这里的能量
Jeez.
天呐
Man, someone was just telling me about this crazy article.
有人刚在跟我讲一篇很雷人的文章
Yeah. By someone, I mean the Internet.
嗯 "有人"指的是网络
Oh, my God. They forgot to take the security tag off.
天啊 他们忘了取下防盗标签
Come on!
不会吧
Fine, we have to go back, dude.
我们只能回去一趟了
Why does this always happen to me?
为什么我总碰上这种鸟事
It's like... I don't know.
我搞不懂
My therapist doesn't know either.
我的心理医生也不知道
What the ?
什么鬼
My therapist is gonna love this one.
我的心理医生会喜欢这事的
Jeez.
天呐
Oh, God, I gotta go so bad.
天 我真的需要上厕所
Yeah, me too. You know what? I'm just gonna pee here.
我也是 我准备在这尿了
I can't wait anymore.
憋不住了
Hi. How you doing?
你好
Squats... Um, unlock the hips.
我在下蹲 放松臀部
See that? Yeah.
看到没 嗯
God, cops scare the shit out of me, and I'm white.
条子总是吓到我 姐还是白人
Oh, it's Lincoln.
是林肯
You take it. I'm gonna go into the store
你接吧 我进去看
and see if they can take this off.
他们能不能取下这个
Cool.
好
Hey, bwa. Hey, grah.
喂 兄弟 喂 姐妹
You coming?
你来吗[你到高♥潮♥了吗]
Not yet.
还没
Say something filthy.
说点污的
Ilana, did you forget my graduation is today?
阿♥拉♥娜 你忘了我今天毕业吗
No.
没
Na... We're close, on our... very way.
没 我们很近 马上就到了
All right. Cool, see you soon. Bye.
好的 待会儿见 拜
Hey. How'd it go?
嘿 怎么样
Yeah, uh, pretty good.
很顺利
Also, they think I stole this, the cops are coming.
他们以为我偷了这衣服 条子要来了
Alright, got it.
懂了
Okay. All right.
好了 好的
And I am boarding.
我要上车了
Okay, and I am... Wait, wait, wait.
好 我要 等下 等下
Boarding. Boarding.
上车 上车
I'm aboard. Aboard.
已上车 已上车
A few steps, a few steps, and then we start a pedal.
先走几步 先走几步 然后开始骑
One second. Few steps, and then we start a'pedaling.
等下 先走几步 然后开始骑
Dassit.
好了
Oh, this is really nice.
感觉真不错
Fuck you!
去死吧
First, tape the back of the tag,
首先 用胶布粘住标签后面
where the ink cartridge is located.
墨盒所在的位置
You don't want it exploding and ruining your new clothes.
你不希望墨盒爆裂 毁了你的新衣服
Next, you're gonna want a hacksaw. A hammer. A vice.
接下来 你需要一把钢锯 一把锤子和一把台钳
Some heavy duty pliers.
几把普通钳子
Well, I don't have a vice.
我没有台钳
I don't have any of that stuff.
这里说的我一样都没
Oh, he's up.
他上了
Yeah, Lincoln!
林肯
Hey, Lincoln!
嘿 林肯
Looking good! I'm about to do it!
看着不错 我要跳了
Circus, babe!
马戏团 亲爱的
Just be careful, though!
小心点
Yes!
太棒了
Yes!
太棒了
Amazing. You saw me?
太棒了 你们看到我了吗
I was flying, you guys... Oh! Oh, my God. That was awesome.
我在飞翔 天啊 刚才太精彩了
But, uh, why are you-you doing this?
不过你为什么要做这个
I saw it on an episode of "Sex & the City."
我在《欲望都市》里看到的
Yes!
我记得
The Miranda in me thought, I'm out of my comfort zone,
我体内的米兰达觉得这不是我擅长的
but the Carrie in me couldn't resist, so I did it.
但是体内的凯瑞实在忍♥不住 所以我来了
You know what? I'm really a Miranda-Carrie, too, I think.
知道吗 我也是米兰达-凯瑞二合一人格
Yeah?
是吗
With, like, a little bit of Charlotte,
再加上一点夏洛特
even though she really annoys me.
虽然她挺烦人的
Yeah, me too. Who am I?
我也是 那我是谁
Honey, I have a cyst on my uterus
亲爱的 我的子♥宫♥上有个囊肿
and I need to get fucked until it pops.
我需要有人操♥我♥操到它破裂
Samantha Jones.
萨曼莎·琼斯
Sometimes I'm happy about it
有时我对此挺开心的
and then other times I'm like, it's gross.
而其他时候我又觉得 真恶心
Uh... what's up with that chain?
链条是怎么回事
I lost the key.
钥匙丢了
Ilana! Phone, keys, wallet. P-K-W.
阿♥拉♥娜 电♥话♥ 钥匙 钱包 电钥钱
I know. I repeat it all the time.
我知道 我一直有默念的
I just dropped it in a sewer, okay? A sewer.
我掉在下水道里了 好吗 下水道
You also look like a DMX video extra, I might add.
你还像DMX[说唱歌♥手]音乐录影带里的临时演员
Thank you.
谢了
Well, me and the other swingers...
我和其他几个乱♥交♥者
Get it? Swingers? Yeah, we got it.
懂吗 乱♥交♥者 我们懂的
We have a dinner reservation at KOI,
我们约在KOI吃饭
but I'll totally bail
不过如果你需要帮助
if you need some help with that goofy-ass chain.
卸下链条的话 我完全可以不去
You know, as a woman,
作为一个女人
I feel it's important to cast this chain off myself.
我觉得靠我自己卸下这根链条很重要
I respect your choices.
我尊重你的选择
Yeah, Ma, I did it. It was great.
是的 老妈 我做到了 很不错
Later, y'all.
回见
I gotta pee so bad, dude.
我真的得去尿了 姐们儿
Okay, me too.
我也是
Got it?
能走吗
Oh, my bladder is quivering.
我的膀胱在振动
Do you know Steve Jobs stunk and cried all the time?
你知道史蒂夫·乔布斯总是臭气熏天哭哭啼啼吗
I did not.
不知道
Ilana, look!
阿♥拉♥娜 看
Ugh, men working.
有男人在工作
A woman-free zone.
没有女人的区域
Just another sign, literally, of women's oppression.
又一个表明女人受压♥迫♥的标志
No, I'm talking about the port-a-potty.
我是说流动厕所
Oh... smart.
聪明
I'm gonna go first.
我先去
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表