剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
谢谢你 海勒医生
You're really saving my life today.
你拯救了我
You need to be sure you're taking care of yourself, Abbi.
你得确保你有照顾好自己 艾比
You getting enough sleep?
睡眠足吗
Well, I mostly tussle, but I think I'm getting,
我主要都在辗转反侧 不过我觉得
like, a solid six hours of tussling per night.
我每晚能辗转反侧6小时
And I know your work is very important,
我知道你的工作很重要
and actually, somebody just bought one of your drawings
实际上 刚有人从我的墙上
off my wall. I saw!
买♥♥走了你的一幅画 我看到了
Last week, about $45. Yeah.
就在上周 大约45块 嗯
That covers your co-pay,
足以支付了你的共付医疗费
so that means this appointment is for free.
意味着今天的治疗对你来说是免费的
Yes! Yes.
真棒 是的
Oh, good.
很好
Good, that's very healthy.
很好 很健康
I'm sorry.
抱歉
And next time, when you make an appointment at the DMV,
下次 你在车辆管理局预约的时候
do it online.
网上预约
That way when you get there, it just takes a minute.
那样当你到达时 只用花一分钟
Wait. Wait, what?
等等 你说什么
Lie down, lie down again, lie down again.
躺下 躺下 躺下
You did it again.
你又把脖子弄歪了
I'm proud of you.
我很为你骄傲
Wait--What do you mean you can make an online reservation
等下 你说能在车辆管理局网上预约
at the DMV? Yes, of course you can! This is 2016.
是什么意思 当然可以了 现在是2016
The DMV is actually very nice now.
现在车辆管理局其实很不错
I don't understand that you don't know this.
想不通你竟然不知道这个
Well, I don't know the internet that well.
我不是很了解网络
Look at that, 4:45, you have one last appointment today.
看 4:45 今天你还有最后一次预约
You can still make it, look. Holy shit!
你还能赶到 天
Wait a minute.
等一下
What are you...
你要
Look, look at this.
看 看看
You're a miracle worker.
你真是个奇迹制♥造♥者
Now go get 'em.
现在去搞定吧
Thanks, Dr. Heller. Love you.
谢了 海勒医生 爱你
I mean, I'll see you at our next appointment.
我是说 下次预约见
Hey, I love you, too.
我也爱你
Hi.
你好
Wow, I love your whole deal.
我喜欢你的穿衣风格
Anyway, I'm delivering a package for...
我是来为...送包裹的
Where dis?
这是哪里
It's Hillary Clinton's campaign headquarters.
是希拉里·克♥林♥顿♥的竞选总部
headquarters, headquarters...
总部 总部
Are you guys hiring?
你们在招人吗
Do you have a CV?
你有CV吗
A... Coconut vice?
椰子缺陷
A resume?
简历
Um, it is saved on my photo stream for cases like this.
我存在手♥机♥照片流里了 专门为这种情况准备的
Just don't swipe right.
不过别向右划
I just accidentally swiped right. Okay.
我刚不小心向右划了 好吧
Great. Can you start today?
很好 能今天开始工作吗
Great.
很好
You should probably see a doctor about that rash.
你也许该去找个医生看看你的疹子
I know what it is,
我知道那是什么
I'm just tracking the progress, thank you so much.
我只是在记录进程 谢谢
Ilana Wexler and Hillary Clinton?
阿♥拉♥娜·韦克斯勒和希拉里·克♥林♥顿♥
Two powerful whomen whorking as whone?
两个强势女人联手合作
Well, you'll never see her, but, sure.
你不会看到她本人的 不过当然
I'm not so sure. I'm pretty sure.
我可不确定 我很确定
Yeah, you're-- you're probably right.
也许 也许你是对的
Over the next few weeks,
在接下来的几周里
we are gonna push hard toward the primary.
我们要为党内初选加大宣传力度
we are gonna call every registered democratic voter,
我们要给所有已注册的民♥主♥党选民打电♥话♥
we are gonna confirm the location of their polling place.
为他们确定投票地点
Every vote counts. Yas, yas, yas, yas, yas!
每一票都至关重要 是哒 是哒 是哒
Thank you.
谢谢
But just remind them succinctly that a vote for Hillary
简明提醒他们支持希拉里
is a vote for the working class.
就是支持工人阶层
And minorities.
以及弱势群体
You know, your caramels, your queers, your ls, your gs,
混血 酷儿 拉拉 同志
your bs, your ts, your qs.
双性恋 跨性别者 酷儿
Vets, right? Babies.
老兵 对吗 婴儿
The-- the handi-capable.
残疾人
Yes!
是的
Thank you, ms. Um...?
谢谢 你是
Ilana... Rodham Wexler.
阿♥拉♥娜·罗德姆·韦克斯勒
I love your enthusiasm,
我喜欢你的热情
but how about the next time you have the impulse to say "Yas,"
不过你下次再想说"是哒"的时候
you could just nod.
你可以以点头示意
So back to cold-calling.
回到无约电♥话♥
It's really important to remind people of Hillary's service.
让大家记得希拉里的贡献很重要
Not only was she Secretary of State.
她不仅是前国务卿
She was a practicing lawyer.
她还做过律师
She expanded health insurance for lower income families.
为低收入家庭增加了健康保险
And she's won a grammy.
她还赢过格莱美
I did not know that.
我不知道这事
We do not answer questions on Make-up.
我们不回答针对化妆
Bras.
文胸
Panties.
内♥裤♥的问题
Um, lastly, some answers
最后 一些在电♥话♥上
to some common questions we get on calls.
常被问到的问题的答案
No, Hillary does not cry at the office.
不 希拉里不会在办公室里哭
Yes, Hillary can read a map.
是 希拉里会读地图
No, Hillary will not enforce male birth control
不 希拉里不会推行男性避孕
or male pregnancy, as that is not a thing.
或者男性怀孕 因为这根本不存在
And no, Hillary is not a witch.
不 希拉里不是女巫
Do people seriously ask this stuff? Every day.
人们真的会问这类问题吗 每天都有
Every day!
每天
I guess they do.
知道了
What is happening?
什么情况
May I?
我能尝吗
Everything you see, you can taste.
你看到的都可以吃
Go ahead, try it.
拿一个吧 吃吃看
It's delicious.
真好吃
I'm happy to hear.
很高兴你喜欢
Right this way, miss Abrams.
这边请 艾布拉姆斯小姐
Dark chocolate, milk chocolate, white chocolate.
黑巧克力 牛奶巧克力 白巧克力
Oh, look, it's a chocolate fountain
看 那是巧克力喷泉
and the flowers are edible--
以及花都是可食用的
Victoria, look, it's miss Abrams.
维多利亚 看 这是艾布拉姆斯小姐
We've been waiting for you.
我们一直在等你
Look, the strawberries match the carpet.
看 草莓和地毯是搭的
They match the carpet, they're both red!
它们和地毯相配 都是红色
May I say, what gorgeous hair you're gracing us with today?
我能说 你的头发美极了吗
Thank you.
谢谢
My, uh-- my chiropractor did it.
我的按♥摩♥师弄的
Oh, you're hilarious.
你真有趣
I daresay you're the funniest person I've ever met.
我敢说你是我见过的最有趣的人
Stop.
别说了
This is unbelievable.
这太难以置信了
Believe it.
相信吧
This is the DMV the way it can be.
这是车辆管理局应有的样子
They are ready for you now. Okay.
他们已经准备好接待泥了 好的
But, why don't you have a massage first?
不过你先去按个摩吧
They can wait.
他们可以等
Okay.
行
Thank you.
谢谢
Hi.
你好
I know, it's like,
我知道 就像
"Pweeze, Mr. Cwusty old white man,
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表