剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
Wow. I remember my first time.
我还记得我的第一次
I was 23 and I had just found out I was allergic to cashews.
我23岁 刚发现我对腰果过敏
Cool, uh... I don't think that I should participate.
嗯 我想我还是不参加为好
Oh, no, you'll be great, you'll fit right in.
别 你会很出色的 很适合你
No, um... I get...
不行 我
I get a little intense about competition.
一有比赛我就会很紧张
In high school, people used to call me Tonya Harding.
高中时 大家都叫我谭雅·哈丁
Don't worry about it.
别担心
It's not about who wins and loses, you know?
谁赢谁输并不重要
It's just about team building. There's no "I" In "Soulstice."
重要的是团队建设 Soulstice没有I(个人主义)
But there's... Well, yes, there is, yes.
可是明明有 是的 确实有
I've actually been trying to get them to change it to a "Y"
实际上我已经尝试了很久
for a long time.
让他们把I改为Y
Anyway, you're gonna have fun. Plus, it's mandatory.
总之 会很好玩的 再说这是强制性的
All right, weigh-in starts in ten, you guys,
好了 再过10分钟就要赛前称重了 各位
so you still got time to shave your pubes
如果你们需要减掉最后一磅
if you need to lose that last L-B.
你们还有时间刮阴毛
There's where the pubes come from.
原来阴毛就是这样来的
It's a crowded market out there.
外面市场竞争很激烈
Groupon, LifeBooker, Yipit,
Groupon LifeBooker Yipit
JewDeal, GroupSwoop.
JewDeal GroupSwoop
What makes Deals, Deals, Deals different, hmm?
是什么让Deals Deals Deals与众不同的
Exactly. Nothing.
正是如此 什么都没有
We have to rise above the fray.
我们必须改变现状
Reach out to new customers.
拉拢新顾客
Now, who's in charge of social media?
谁负责社交网络
Our company hasn't tweeted in six days.
我们公♥司♥已经六天没发推了
What's worse, it's just a link.
更糟糕的是 只有一个链接
No voice, no copy.
没有声音 没有文案
Who's gonna click on it, let alone share it?
谁会去点啊 更别说分享了
What do you click on? I'm sorry.
你们一般点击什么 抱歉
What's viral to you? You, Maxxinista.
你觉得现在什么火 你 Maxx达人
What would I click on?
我会点击什么
Well, I love me some Salad Fingers.
我喜欢沙拉达手指
Explain.
解释下
It's this guy with romaine lettuce for fingers,
有一个男的 他的手指是长叶生菜
and he rubs up all on this spoon like...
他在勺上像这样摩擦
Salad fingers.
沙拉达手指
It's, uh, early Randomcore.
属于早期随便文化
I mean, everything on eBaum's World.
eBaum's World网站上所有的东西都是
"End of Ze World"? No?
世界莫日 没听过吗
The Aicha kid? That white kid, skinny,
艾莎小孩 那个白人小孩 瘦瘦的
crispy gelled hair
一头卷发还上了发胶
and he does the whole choreographed dance with the bean bag?
他用豆袋坐垫跳编排舞蹈
♪ Aicha Aicha ♪
♪艾莎 艾莎♪
♪ Passin' me by ♪ ♪
♪经过我♪
No? Dudes, what grade are...
没听说过吗 各位 你们在上几年级
How old are you guys?
你们多大
35 in May.
五月满35
I have no idea what you're saying.
完全不知道你在说什么
And I love it.
但是我很喜欢
What do you do here?
你在这是做什么的
Total transparency,
什么都不做
I spent most of the day coloring in my tummy.
大多数时间都在给我的肚子上色
Todd, you are clearly underutilizing
陶德 显然你没有
someone who's got their Salad Fingers...
充分使用这位有着前卫思想
on the pulse.
的员工
Maxxinista, you're running our Twitter account.
Maxx达人 现在开始你负责管理推特账号♥
And you are gonna get this company some attention.
你要给我们公♥司♥带来点关注
Miss Hot Lady, you got it!
性感小姐 包在我身上
You got this, you're cool.
你可以的 不会有问题
Be cool. Just be fucking cool, man.
淡定 淡定就行
All right, guys, five minutes 'til we start.
好了 各位 五分钟后开始
Keep those muscles warm, all right?
保持肌肉热度
Love you guys.
爱你们
You think you're doing a V-snap?
你以为你在做V-snap[一种健身方法]
Well, I'll lap your V-snap.
老娘就要比你做得好
Master your V-snap.
比你做得精
God...
有完没完
What? I mean...
什么事 我是说
Hey, dude, how are you?
姐们儿 你还好吗
Is it okay if I tweet one of your "Before" Wax pics?
我能把你去毛前的照片发到推上吗
Which one?
哪张
Neck?
脖子
Fine, just... Just blur my face, okay? Listen, I gotta go.
好 记得给我脸打马赛克 我得挂了
Four-minute warning.
还有四分钟
Where are you right now?
你现在在哪
Are you at a day nightclub?
你在日间夜♥总♥会♥吗
No, I'm... I'm just hanging loose.
没 我在放松
Just running errands.
办点事
How dare you lie to your wife?
你竟敢骗你老婆
I hear your teeth grinding through the phone.
我听到你磨牙齿的声音了
You're at a competitive event, aren't you?
你在一个比赛 对不对
Let's just hold on and just listen to me.
你先别说 听我说
I need you to just hear me out and just listen to me, because...
我需要你听我说完 听我说 因为
Ab-bi! August 4th.
艾比 八月四号♥
2002. Camp Kweebec. Red Rover.
2002年 奎北克营地 破人墙游戏
I remember, Ilana. I remember the whole thing.
我记得 阿♥拉♥娜 我全都记得
I remember everyone being so fucking jealous,
我记得大家都忌妒死了
'cause I beat them so fucking hard.
因为我他妈所向无敌
All right, I'm coming there as soon as I can.
好了 我会尽快赶过去
Where are you? Fine, you better fucking come!
你在哪 好吧 你♥他♥妈♥最好过来
I'm at the park where that dude sold my other sandal.
我在那个贱男卖♥♥掉我另一只拖鞋的公园
Jesus.
老天啊
God!
卧♥槽♥
Good energy right there. All right?
不错的精神面貌 看到没
♪ I shit ♪
♪我拉屎♪
♪ I shit ♪
♪我拉屎♪
♪ I shit ♪
♪我拉屎♪
So, so many good options for lunch.
午餐有很多不错的选择
I actually spearheaded the menu binder project.
实际上菜单项目是由我领导的
I'm on a cleanse. Speaking of which, excuse me.
我在清理肠胃 说到这 失陪了
Ilana!
阿♥拉♥娜
Bathroom!
在卫生间
Do something!
快做点什么
♪ I shit ♪
♪我拉屎♪
♪ I shit ♪
♪我拉屎♪
♪ I shit ♪
♪我拉屎♪
Sorry, uh, sorry about that.
抱歉 抱歉闯进来
I... I just wanted to show you the bathroom,
我只是想亲自带你
myself, personally.
到卫生间
Thanks, I'm familiar.
谢谢 我知道怎么走
Also, if you need sanitary napkins or similar products,
还有 如果你需要卫生巾或者类似产品
we give those away free here. I... I understand.
我们有免费提供 我完全理解
M-My mom spotted well into her 60s.
我妈60多岁了还来月经
Thanks, Todd.
谢了 陶德
♪ I shit ♪
♪我拉屎♪
♪ I shit ♪
♪我拉屎♪
♪ I shit ♪
♪我拉屎♪
Come on!
加油
Come on, Trey, let's do this!
加油 Trey 你可以的
Let's go!
加油
Nice, good game. There are no losers!
不错 我们尽力了 没有失败者
Slow down, Abbi!
慢点 艾比
Speed up, Claz, come on!
快点 Claz 快
Red team wins!
红队获胜
You kidding me right now? We had that. That is a bullshit call.
你搞笑呢 我们先到的 你狗眼瞎了吗
See you in the fucking parking lot.
停车场见
Everything okay? This is how we play.
一切都好吧 我们就这样的
We know each other and we go way back. All right?
我们是老相识了 对吧
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表