剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
I...
我
Am...
要
... Training Shania Twain.
训练仙妮亚·唐恩
Are you kidding me?
你逗我吗
No. That is hysterical.
没 笑死人了
That is your go to lie.
这是你专门在找借口时使用的谎话
I know, but not now.
我知道 但这次不是
Oh, my God. That does impress-ah me much.
天 真让我刮目相看啊
Don't keep it from me.
别瞒着我
I wouldn't. Don't keep anything from me.
我不会的 不要对我隐瞒任何事
I wouldn't. You know, it could kill me.
不会的 不然我会很难过
It kills me!
我会难过死的
To feel any distance here.
如果我们之间有距离的话
Totally. That's all.
我懂的 就这样
I would not do that. Love ya.
我绝不会的 爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Is that Lincoln?
那是林肯吗
Oh, my gee, Lincoln. Come here.
天 林肯 过来
What are you doin'?
你在干什么
Hey. What's up?
嘿 你们好
'sup, Ab?
好啊 小艾
I was waiting for you guys to finish
我在等你俩聊完
so we could talk privately.
这样我们就能私下聊了
Me?
我吗
I have to go.
我得走了
Later, Lincoln.
拜拜 林肯
Later, Ab.
拜 小艾
Hello.
哈喽
Watching that ass walk away makes me sweat, too.
看那翘臀离开我也流汗
No, I...
不是的 我
I need to talk about something.
我需要和你说件事
Some stuff was at my place that I need to return to you.
我得把你放在我公♥寓♥的一样东西归还给你
Why are you giving the cock ring back to me?
为什么你要把阴♥茎♥环还给我
That's what I needed to talk with you about.
这正是我想和你谈的
I've been seein' that girl, as you know.
如你所知 我和那女生在约会
And have encouraged.
我鼓励你去的
And it's gotten to the point where I need to talk to you about it.
现在到了一个我需要和你谈话的地步
"Final-lee," Some juicy, fucking details.
终于 有八卦细节了
I want the play by play. No.
我要详细的 不
Frame by frame. No, no.
一个细节都不要漏 不 不
I wanna be monogamous.
我只想要一个配偶
I'm sorry, we've...
什么 我们
talked about this so many times, I just...
谈过这个很多次了 我
It's just not for me. No, with the other girl.
这不适合我 不 我是说和那女生
Our arrangement is perfect for me, just as it is.
我们的协议对我来说很完美
We wanna be monogamous with each other.
我们只想要对方一人
No we don't. You're not listening even.
不 我们不需要 你没在听我说
We haven't had a threesome with a boy yet.
我们还没玩过两男一女的3P
I'm talking about Steph.
我在说思思
She's my girlfriend now, Ilana. We're together.
她现在是我女友 阿♥拉♥娜 我们在一起了
Okay.
好吧
Cool. Listen, Ilana.
好吧 听着 阿♥拉♥娜
I love you, but, I wanna be in a relationship
我爱你 但我想要一段关系
and you wanna do other stuff, which is fine.
你想做其他的事 这没什么
That's cool, but...
没有一点问题 可是
We want different things, so, I gotta move on.
我们所追求的东西不一样 所以我需要向前看
But we can still hang out as friends.
但我们还是可以像朋友一样玩
Obviously.
显而易见
I don't think we're just friends. So...
我不觉得我们只是朋友 所以
... No.
不行
Well, uh, we will talk when we talk
那我们从今往后
and I'll see you when I see you
以一种更专业的素养
in a more professional capacity from here on out, uh,
有话再谈 有缘再见
Which is great.
挺好的
Ilana, you good? You wanna...
阿♥拉♥娜 你还好吗 你想
Hang out for a little bit Yep, great. Oh, no, I'm gonna head out,
一起聊聊吗 我很好 不用了 我要走了
'cause this is just cool and how life goes.
因为这没什么 生活就如此
So, that's it. I'll see you.
就这样吧 再见
That's... See ya.
那 再见
Lincoln, wait.
林肯 等等
She's still running.
她还在跑
Her running is a metaphor.
她的跑步是个象征
Whoa, Ab.
小艾
What's up with that outfit?
你这身打扮是要干什么
It's confused.
完全混乱
I'm going on a date. All right, girl.
我有个约会 这样啊
Just the deets. I know the person?
八卦一下 我认识他吗
Anybody I know? Who is it?
是我认识的吗 是谁
Okay. Yeah, you know.
好吧 你认识
You know him.
你认识他
Who? Who?
谁 谁
Who, who, who, who, who? I'm, like, embarrassed about it.
谁 谁 谁 谁 谁 我难以启齿
I'm not-- I'm not embarrassed about it,
没 没什么难以启齿的
but I've been in denial about it.
但我内心一直是拒绝的
Like I haven't even told Ilana.
我连阿♥拉♥娜都没说
Am I at the farmer's market 'cause this is so juicy.
我是在农贸市场吗 这太劲爆了
Okay. It's a peach.
好吧 我是说桃子
The white peaches at the farmer's market.
农贸市场的白桃子
Okay. Uh...
好吧
It's Trey.
是特雷
My Trey?
我的特雷吗
Well... Why would you be embarrassed?
呃 这有什么难以启齿的
I mean, I'm obviously straight, but I would absolutely suck him dry.
虽然我明显是直男 但我愿意口他到射
Okay. Thanks so much, Bevers.
够了 非常感谢 贝弗斯
No, no, no, no.
不 不 不 不
Oh, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不 不
I'll be good, I'll be good, I'll be good.
我不捣乱了
So what are we trying to say with this outfit?
你这身打扮是想传达什么讯息
I don't know.
我不知道
I just need the look to say that I want to be
我需要能表达出我只想
sex friends only.
要炮♥友♥的意思
All right, got it.
好 我懂了
Let's figure something out that's
我们来想办法让你
gonna let you maintain that status quo.
保持现状
Okay. Before we get started...
好 在我们开始前
Will you give me some dick deets?
能给我说下他鸡鸡是什么样的吗
Knee caps, baby. Those thighs could crack a coconut.
膝盖骨 那大腿能夹碎椰子
Yes! Is this what you do?
棒 你就是做这个的吗
I love this.
我喜欢
Oh, mommy, I would sip dem milkbags like a capri sun.
妈咪 我要像喝可沛利一样喝你的奶
You Betty me "Veron-ing" ya.
你贝蒂 我维罗妮卡
Yowza, baby.
棒呆 宝贝
All right, now you're going too far.
行了 你越界了
Oh, here we go.
这又来一个
Strong back muscles.
强壮的背部肌肉
Butt clenched-- I like 'em nervous.
结实的臀部 我喜欢这样的
I'd wrap my thighs around that big basketball head.
我会用我的双腿夹住那篮球大小的头
Yeah?
怎么
What the fuck. Oh, Ilana.
搞错没有 阿♥拉♥娜
Eh, that was bad. That's your brother.
悲剧 那是你弟弟
No, I'm really excited, thank you so much. That was so bad.
我真的很激动 谢谢你 真悲剧
That sucked. Yeah, it really was not a good place to go.
好尴尬 你不该说的
Oh my God, guys. I have some big news.
天啊 各位 我有重大新闻
Oh, I have big news, too.
我也有重大新闻
You know your sister was just talking about you sexually?
知道你姐姐刚刚才在谈她对你的性幻想吗
Ew, what? I didn't know.
什么 我不知道那是你
Sorry, but crossfit is shredding you.
抱歉 但全面强健课程让你身材变好了
Please. Incest would destroy our already weak bloodlines.
拜托 乱♥伦♥会毁了我们本就脆弱的血统
Anxiety, depression, enough.
焦虑 抑郁 已经够了
Let's go kids. Okay.
我们走吧 好的
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表