剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
Look at me, I'm fully engorged.
看看我 我已经完全硬了
Ilana, come on.
阿♥拉♥娜 拜托
I'm not sexually aroused, I'm fiscally aroused.
我不是性兴奋 我是为钱兴奋
Cool your jets. Okay.
淡定 好吧
The Beanie boards are gonna light up tonight, baby!
比尼宝贝的版块今晚要炸开锅
JonBenét, look at her.
琼贝妮特 看看她
You're a star.
你是个明星
Fuck!
艹
Fuck me in fucking face!
艹死我吧
This is so bad.
这太糟糕了
What?
什么
Alice Ackerman was one of my best friends in middle school, all right?
爱丽丝·安克曼是我初中时的挚友之一
I'm following. We drifted apart in high school,
然后呢 高中时我们就分开了
mostly because I started smoking weed,
主要因为我开始抽大♥麻♥
but also because she got in the varsity field hockey team.
但也因为她加入了曲棍球一队
That's normal, it happens, and that's healthy.
很正常 这种事时有发生 而且挺健康的
Senior year, she got hit by a school bus.
高三那年 她被校车撞了
On a Saturday.
在一个星期六
Shabbat.
犹太教安息日[周六]
So I organized this entire dance-a-thon
所以我组织了一个跳舞筹款活动
to raise money for her medical bills
为她的医疗费筹款
and I raised over $900.
最后筹到了900多
That is amazing.
那很多啊
Yeah, really amazing.
嗯 挺多的
Amazing that I never gave her the money.
多到我一直没把钱给她
Oh, bitch.
贱♥人♥
You know, it totally makes perfect sense, typical Abbi.
完全说得通 典型的艾比
Senior year is when I got into mushrooms.
高三那年我开吃抽迷幻蘑菇
I hear that mushrooms
我听说迷幻蘑菇能
can affect your memory and your sex drive, right?
影响你的记忆和性♥欲♥ 是吗
Where am I?
我在哪儿
I'm just kidding.
逗你的
She's probably horribly disfigured.
她八成被严重毁容了
Maybe it's about time there's an elephant woman.
也许是时候出现一个女象人了
I did nothing to help this girl.
我没有帮助她
Nothing!
一点都没帮
Was I a terrible person?
我是个烂人吗
You know what?
知道吗
Maybe, I don't know.
也许是 我不知道
But if we give it back tonight,
但是如果我们今晚把钱给她
you can atone for this.
你就能赎罪
Yes.
没错
You're right, yes. This is what we're gonna do.
你说得对 这就是我们要做的
We're gonna do this right now.
我们现在就去
Give me one second, I just fully backlit JonBebé.
等下 我刚从背后照了JonBebe
She is going on the Beanie boards tonight.
今晚就要把它发到比尼宝贝版块里
Yass, yass, yass.
是哒 是哒 是哒
Yass. EBay on fire!
是哒 易贝网好棒
Yes! Natural.
对头 自然
Relax. Nothing.
放松 没什么
Gorge, gorge. Sassy girl.
美翻 美翻 时髦女
All right, I'm not gonna say that.
还是不这么说了
Cool.
酷
Okay, let's go.
好了 我们走
Dude, this is so weird.
姐们儿 这太奇怪了
We're just gonna, like, show up
我们就这样
at her family's bowling alley just hoping she's there?
造访她家的保龄球馆 寄希望她刚好在那
You know, you don't need to wear a helmet.
你不需要戴头盔的
I'm a very good driver.
我是个出色的司机
It is insane that you drive a car with no doors.
你开一辆没有门的车太夸张了
You are such a goy for driving this car, it is unbelievable.
开这车太异教♥徒♥了 不可思议
I want a DNA test.
你快去做DNA检测
Okay, do you think Will Smith's mom lives around here?
你觉得威尔·史密斯的妈住在这吗
By the bowling alley? No.
挨着保龄球馆吗 不会
Will would buy, like, a much better spot.
威尔买♥♥的话肯定会选个风水更好的地方
No shoes, no entrance.
不♥穿♥鞋 不准进场
Yes, you, the Jews.
就是你们 犹太佬
I'm... we're not even bowling... Hep!
我 我们根本就不打算 Hep
Dude. Come on.
哥们儿 拜托
Tiptoe, please.
用脚尖走 谢谢
Oh, God. Okay.
晕 好吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Um, yes, we just want to ask a quick question, so...
我们只想问个简单的问题
You need shoes to get in. New floors. 25 bucks each.
需要穿鞋才能进入 全新的地板 一人25
Cash only.
只接受现金
Okay. Dude, I don't "Carry cash."
好 姐们儿 我不带现金的
Oh, okay.
好吧
This is terrible.
真是悲剧
But we could use some of the money from the Alice fund.
不过我们可以用爱丽丝专款里的钱
It's, like, for her.
反正都是为她
We're using her money to get her the money.
我们用她的钱把钱交给她
Exactly. Exactly.
没错 没错
Okay, that makes total sense. Total sense.
太有道理了 绝对的
So we have to. Have to, must.
我们只能这么做 必须的
Okay.
好
Sir.
先生
What size?
穿什么码的
I'm a four. Four-and-a-half.
4码 4码半
Um, 11.
11码
Oh, my God!
天啊
I didn't realize that it's
我都不知道今天是
the 20th anniversary of JonBenét's death.
琼贝妮特逝世20周年纪念日
Dude, it is blowing up on eBay.
姐们儿 易贝上炒疯了
It's gonna double our value.
这会加倍宝贝的价值
Jeez.
天
That's awesome, dude.
那太棒了
Abbi?
艾比
Ooh. Townie boy, get 'dat.
城里人 拿下
Hi. Abbi Abrams?
你好 艾比·艾布拉姆斯
Yeah, well, give me your bottom line
给我你的最低价
and I'll see what kind of mood I'm in.
我再看看我什么心情
It's me, it's Karl Shiff.
是我 卡尔·西弗
Shyffilis. Sh... Shyffilis.
Shyffilis Shyffilis
Holy shit, Shyffilis! Yeah!
天啊 Shyffilis 是的
Jeez, you look so good.
天 你看着不错啊
No, you look great. Thanks.
哪有 你才好看 谢谢
You're still using Shyffilis, huh?
你还在使用Shyffilis这个名字吗
Well, I mean, it's not really a name you can get away from.
这名字想摆脱也摆脱不掉
Yeah. It even followed me to the office.
是啊 现在工作了仍然阴魂不散
Who knew that one day at Colonial Williamsburg
谁能想到在威廉斯堡的一天
could change your life, you know?
能改变你的一生
I mean, name-wise.
我是说 名字方面
Unless you're like a history teacher or whatever.
除非你是历史老师之类的
Oh, my God, wait.
天 等等
Did I have something to do with that... name?
那名字是不是我发明的
Oh, yeah.
是的
Yeah, that was totally your fault, 100%.
完全是你的错 百分百
Oh... oh, God. Yeah, no, it's fine, it's fine.
天啊 没事 没事
No, we were in the same walking group. Yeah.
我们当时在同一个步行小组 是的
I remember, we learned about the syphilis outbreak in the colony
我记得 我们学习殖民地里梅毒爆发
and it just sounded so much like your name.
和你的名字太像了
Exactly like my name. Wait, I am so sorry.
没错 真的对不起
I need to atone for this.
我需要为此赎罪
I would never, ever have said that if I knew it would stick.
要是我知道会流传这么久我就不会说了
Really, it's fine.
真的 没什么
And I didn't even care, like, at all, because it was you.
我根本不在乎 因为是你说的
What... what?
什么 什么
I had, like, a huge crush on you in high school. You knew that.
高中时我超级喜欢你 你知道的
No, I did not.
不 我不知道
What? Oh, whoops.
不会吧 囧
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表