剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
我们将在五秒内到达
Four, three...
四秒 三秒
Hold on. An old lady is pushing
等等 一个太婆在街上推着
a baby stroller full of empty cans across the street.
一辆装满了空罐头的婴儿车
Waiting.
等待中
She's almost across.
她就快过街了
Okay, now we're coming around the corner.
好了 现在我们要到了
Can you see my arm? I'm in the cab.
能看到我的手臂吗 我在出租车里
Do you see me? I see you.
能看到我吗 我看到你了
Okay, Anhur, slow down,
行了 安赫 慢点
but don't stop. I gotcha, girl.
不过别停 没问题 妹子
Hey! Hi, honey.
嘿 亲爱的
Here's your passport bye! Thank you.
你的护照 拜 谢了
Yes! To the airport! Love you, Himmelz!
太好了 去机场 爱你 黑莫茨
Bye-bye, baby!
再见 亲爱的
Ooh, whoops!
糟糕
Oh, my brakes! Ay, my brakes!
我刹不住了 刹不住了
Ay! Hold me closer, closer, closer.
靠近点扶我 靠近点
Yes, ay!
就是这样
Thank you. Wait, wait, so
谢谢 等等
You only get so many important moments in your life,
一生中只有有限的重要时刻
and you have to grasp them.
你得抓住它们
Will you go to prom with me?
你能和我一起参加毕业舞会吗
Both of you? Or one of you?
两个都去 或者一个也行
I don't care-- I think I love you both.
我不在乎 你们两个我都喜欢
Can you be in love with two people?
你能同时爱上两个人吗
Yes, you definitely can.
是的 当然可以了
That is one of the most dangerous misconceptions about monogamy,
那是关于一夫一妻制的最危险误解
but we can't go with you because you're a literal child.
但我们不能跟你去因为你还是个孩子
We're extremely flattered, though.
不过我们很荣幸
You clearly have amazing taste.
你的品位不错
Yeah, and don't worry, you're gonna have sex one day.
别担心 你会有机会做♥爱♥的
I've had sex.
我已经做过了
Look at all my bracelets.
看我的手镯
What the fuck are bracelets?
手镯是什么鬼
Kids are terrifying.
小孩太可怕了
Sorry. So sorry.
抱歉 真的很抱歉
This is ridiculous. I'm so sorry.
这很可笑 我很抱歉
We just have to cut 'cause we forgot our passport!
我们不得不插队因为我们忘带护照了
You know, you can understand.
你能懂的吧
I'm so sorry, we just gotta slip right past.
抱歉 我们得借过下
Right, right past.
借过下
I'm so sorry, I didn't mean that.
抱歉 我不是故意的
Thank you so much. So sorry.
非常感谢 很抱歉
Hey, do you mind if we cut? We're late for a flight.
嘿 介意我们插队吗 我们快错过航♥班♥了
Oh, yeah, go ahead. Thank you so much.
过去吧 谢谢你
Okay.
好了
Oh, dude, Ilana, , dude.
姐们儿 阿♥拉♥娜
Your period stain.
你的大姨妈斑痕
No, dude, it's an old stain.
不是 这是旧的
and looks like a fish, kinda.
看着又有点像鱼
I'm packing. I'm packing heat.
我有带东西 "带着枪"
I have weed in my vaginé.
我阴♥道♥里有大♥麻♥
Period pants are the ultimate decoy!
姨妈裤是终极掩护
If we get caught at the airport, we're gonna--
如果我们在机场被抓 我们就
This dog is sexually harassing me!
这狗在性骚扰我
I am so sorry.
对不起
Popcorn, get away from her!
爆米花 快走开
Oh, my God.
天啊
God! My period pants worked!
天 我的姨妈裤奏效了
Dude, we should shark tank period pants, for real!
姐们儿 我们应该用姨妈裤创业 真的
Okay. Let's roll.
好了 我们走
What the fuck!
什么鬼
Leave it! I'll leave mine!
扔了吧 我把我的也扔了
No, dude, it's our whole luggage!
不 姐们儿 这是我们的全部行李
There, look! Hey!
在那儿 看 嘿
Not today, put it down!
不要在今天惹老娘 把箱子放下
Oh, I was just trying to take it to the lost and--
我是打算拿到失物招领
Yeah, sure you were!
鬼信啊
Sorry!
抱歉
I'm gonna throw up. Coming through! Coming through!
我要吐了 借过 借过
What a sexy stare you have.
你的凝视好有魅力
It's scary, too. It's hot.
也很吓人 性感死了
Yes!
终于
Wait! We're-- we're going to--
等下 我们要去
Gate's changed. That flight's back in B-12 now.
登机口改了 回到B12了
Come the fuck on!
他妈的有没有搞错啊
Hey, how's it going. Nice shirt.
嘿 你好啊 衬衫不错
Come on, come on!
快走 快走
You should have taken the walkway.
你该走自动人行道的
So stubborn.
真固执
Hey, you grabbed our boards, bro!
嘿 你们把我们的滑板拿走了 哥们
Ilana!
阿♥拉♥娜
I got an extra ticket, let's do this!
我有一张多余的票 我们去做吧
Do what, Dale?
做什么 戴尔
What the fuck is wrong with you?
你♥他♥妈♥有什么毛病
Sorry!
不好意思
You fucking bitch! I didn't mean to hit you.
你个该死的婊♥子♥ 我不是要打你的
We are-- we're on this flight.
我们是这趟航♥班♥的
It hasn't left yet. Please.
还没起飞 拜托了
I was just trying to get one foot in the door.
刚才我是想先踏一只脚进去
It's a shoe, not a foot,
那是鞋不是脚
And it hit me, not a door.
而且击中了我 不是门
The plane is still there, we can still make it.
飞机还在这 我们可以上的
Please, please, just let us on.
求你了 求你了 让我们上去吧
You know what? Just, just go ahead, yeah.
你们上去吧
Thank you so much. Thank you so much.
万分感谢 万分感谢
Thank you so, so much.
太谢谢你了
We really appreciate it.
真的很感谢
We all hate her.
我们都讨厌她
Thank you.
谢谢
You are two lucky jews.
你们两个幸运的犹太佬
We think so, too.
不能再同意
Yes, we did it! Yes, we did it!
我们做到了 我们做到了
Get on the fucking plane!
快滚上飞机
Go!
快
Oh, my God, we made it!
天啊 我们成功了
Oh, God, I cannot believe we made it.
天 不敢相信我们成功了
This is the longest ramp I've ever been on.
这是我走过的最长的舷梯了
I am so sorry, ladies.
不好意思 女士们
There is no more space in the overhead compartments,
头顶的行李舱已经没空间了
We'll have to check your luggage.
我们必须托运你们的行李
Actually, yours will probably be okay.
不过你的应该没问题
So sleek and streamlined.
很光滑精简
Lincoln... Had really adult taste in luggage.
林肯 对行李箱的品味很成熟
This is actually a really special bag, too.
这其实也是一个特殊的箱子
It's Drew's. Sorry, this is not your bag?
是德鲁的 什么 不是你的
No, no, no, it's mine-- I packed it.
不不不 是我的 我打包的
It's just that Ms. Drew Barrymore
只是德鲁·巴里摩尔女士
highly recommends this bag.
极力推荐这个箱子
If you google, in quotes, "Refinery 29,"
如果你谷歌♥"Refinery 29" [时尚网站]"
In quotes, "Drew barrymore."
"德鲁·巴里摩尔"
That's amazing.
好棒哦
Unfortunately, Drew Barrymore is the only person
不幸的是 德鲁·巴里摩尔是唯一
who could carry on something that bulky.
一个能带这么庞大的箱子的人
This is gonna have to go under the plane.
这个必须得托运
Okay, hold on. This bag is the bomb.
等等 这个箱子很酷
Please just let me-- I'm sure there's a spot.
求你让我 我相信肯定有空间的
Okay, I'm gonna shut these doors and take off.
我要关门然后起飞了
Would you like to come with us?
你要跟我们一起来吗
Mark, can you come get this bag, please?
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表