剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
Organic fruit leather and some Tuscan nut mix.
有机果泥干和一些托斯卡纳坚果混合包
I'm not really that hungry, though.
其实我不怎么饿
I never understand when people say that,
我从来不明白人们这么说的意思
but I anticipated it.
不过我预料到了
That's why I had Jaime make you a... ginger blunt man!
所以我让Jaime给你做了个雪茄姜人
Oh, my God! With real honey!
天啊 还有真的蜂蜜
While I thought an extraordinary blunt would probably do the trick,
当我以为一根上等的雪茄也许就可能满足你
I knew I had to take it to the next level.
我知道我还需要更上一层楼
That almost makes me feel kind of okay.
这差点就让我感觉不错了
Okay, Ilana Wexler?
阿♥拉♥娜·韦克斯勒
Uh... kyuh. Great.
在 很好
Somebody groomed their dreadlocks in the bathroom.
有人在卫生间里打理他们的脏辫
You can get started by cleaning those hair stumps.
你可以先去清扫那些散落的头发
You know what, Martha?
知道吗 玛莎
It's Kristy.
我叫克里斯蒂
Exactly.
没错
I feel like you really get me.
我觉得你很懂我
And you know why? Because you're a "Kween".
知道为什么吗 因为你是女王
And you know who else is a kween?
知道还有谁是女王吗
She's a kween.
她是
And we queens, we cannot be in the back of the bus,
我们女王不能受不公正待遇
cleaning up white dude's dreadlocks.
清扫白人男子的脏辫
"Ja-feel"?
懂吗
Do you want another assignment? Yas, yas, yas.
你想要别的任务吗 是的 是的
Okay, why don't you just go
那你去帮克雷格
help out Craig with setting up the bulk bins?
安置散粒储存箱吧
Okay, Craig...
好吧 克雷格
I mean... kyuh.
我是说 好
Since when do you bite your nails?
你什么时候开始咬指甲的
I didn't even notice. I do it when I'm nervous.
我也不知道 我紧张的时候就会咬
You can't be nervous, you're my rock today.
你不能紧张 今天你是我坚实的后盾
Oh, God.
天啊
Ilana, what are you doing?
阿♥拉♥娜 你在干什么
This is dangerous! Prisons are safe, but they're not that safe!
这很危险 监狱虽然安全 但也没那么安全
I need to be swaddled!
我需要被抱住
Come on, if you're not gonna swaddle me,
快 如果你不抱我
at least let me drive and give me road head.
至少让我开车 然后你给我口
Well, do you want to die and how does that even work?
你是想死吗 那要怎么做
Road hand, whatever.
用手也行 随便了
Just quit the pillow talk and get me off!
别废话快帮我高♥潮♥
I'm driving!
我在开车
All I'm saying is that we are on the fast track to, like,
我的意思是我们正在通往
caramel and queerdom.
混血和酷儿主义的快速通道上
Sexuality is on a spectrum.
性取向多种多样
It's like, we are just dancers in the dark,
我们好比是在黑暗中的舞者
we're just shards.
我们是碎屑
"Shweet" Ink.
文身8错
"Shweet" Ink, brah!
文身8错 哥们
Sweet tat.
文身不错
Thanks, it's inspired by a Bukowski poem.
谢谢 这是受了布考斯基的诗的启发
I actually drew it.
我自己文的
You drew this? Yeah.
你文的 对
I'm an artist.
我是艺术家
I mean, not that I pay the bills with it.
当然我并不靠这个糊口
That is amazing, me...
那太棒了 我
Me... me friend is an artist
我 我朋友也是个艺术家
that does not pay the bills with it, either.
也不靠搞艺术糊口
So I get that. Uh, her name is Abbi.
所以我能体会 她叫艾比
Oh, cool, what's she make?
不错啊 她做什么的
Well, she's actually mostly an illustrator.
她主要画插画
I can actually show you.
我可以给你看看她的作品
She sends it to me.
她发给我的
She has this new series called "Where Are They Now?"
她正在画一个新系列叫《它们现在在哪儿》
And it's, like, popular toys and stuff from the '90s
就是90年代流行的玩具
doing, like, office jobs.
在办公室里工作
They're hilarious. I love it.
很有意思 我喜欢
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 真的
Yeah. I mean, I knew you would.
就知道你会喜欢
'Cause Abbi's kind of like
因为艾比就像
this undiscovered genius with an ass of an angel.
一个长着天使般翘臀 未被发掘的天才
Yeah.
对
Martha!
玛莎
It's Kristy. And that wasn't funny.
是克里斯蒂 还有那一点都不好笑
Respect the produce, dude.
尊重食品
So anyway, where did Abbi go to art school?
那艾比在什么艺术学校上的学
What are you doing?
你干什么
Smelling Abbi.
嗅艾比
Thank you so much, sweet Lincoln. Thank you for calming me today.
太谢谢你了 亲爱的林肯 谢谢你今天来安抚我
You challenged me to grow and be a big girl.
你激发我变得更成熟
Ilana Wexler?
阿♥拉♥娜·韦克斯勒
No, no, no, no, no! Ilana.
不 不 不 阿♥拉♥娜
No, no, no, no, no, no, no! Ilana. Ilana!
不 不 不 阿♥拉♥娜 阿♥拉♥娜
Please stop, please stop, please stop, please stop!
求你停下 求你停下
You have to have all three shots
你必须打完全部三针
for the HPV vaccine to even work.
这样HPV[人乳♥头♥瘤病毒]疫苗才能生效
I love my HPV.
我喜欢我的HPV
I heard your parents are getting a divorce. What?
听说你父母要离婚了 什么
That's what I say to distract all the kids...
为了分散小孩儿的注意力我总说这个
Fucking shit! When they're getting their shot.
靠 在他们接种疫苗的时候
That's what they say back to me.
他们都这么回复我
So, um, you're all done.
打完了
Red.
要红色的
Oh, God.
天
Thank you. Oh, one more thing.
谢谢 还有一件事
Can you turn over, please?
能转下身吗
I'm just kidding.
逗你的
So gullible.
你太好骗了
Oh, please, thank your mom for that Coach bag she got me.
帮我谢谢你妈给我买♥♥的蔻驰包
I cannot tell you how many compliments I get on it.
你不知道有多少人称赞那包
She really knows how to pick 'em. Doesn't it look so real?
她真的知道怎么选 看着是不是很逼真
You're kidding.
你在说笑吧
And a'nudder tang...
还有件事
Abbi's just incredibly bold and dynamic.
艾比非常大胆 活力四射
One summer, she traveled across the country following Phish,
有年夏天 她为了追Phish[摇滚乐队]跑遍全国
selling mushroom chocolates.
售卖♥♥蘑菇巧克力
No way, I was a Phish head.
不会吧 我以前是Phish死忠
Me too. Me too.
我也是 我也是
Set the gear shift to the high gear of your soul.
把变速排档调成你灵魂的高速档
Run like an antelope outta control.
像发疯了的羚羊一样狂奔
Are you a Phish head, too?
你也是Phish死忠吗
No. Not me. Uh, Abbi is.
不 不是我 艾比才是
I just know the one lyric.
我就知道一句歌♥词
You still seem stressed.
你看着还是很紧张
You want to blow off some steam?
想发泄下吗
You know, I'm technically Abbi today,
严格来说我今天是艾比
so if we hook up, it's... kind of a threesome.
所以如果我们做♥爱♥ 可以算是3P
To be honest,
老实说
I've been working up the courage to tell you something all day.
今天一整天我都在努力鼓足勇气和你说件事
This is hard.
真的很难
I hooked up with someone else.
我和别人睡了
Not bad. Not bad.
不错嘛 不错
I know we just met, so...
我知道我们刚认识
I hope this doesn't seem too forward,
我希望这不会显得太激进
but I was wondering what you think about maybe...
我在想你能不能
setting me up with Abbi.
帮我和艾比牵线
She seems really, really cool.
她好像很酷的样子
I would love to go out.
我很乐意约会
Wait, uh, I was talking about your friend.
等等 我是在说你朋友
No, I know, it's like, "Mmmdoy"!
我知道 抱歉
You two are gonna be, like, so hot,
你们俩会超级热辣
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表