剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
My God...
天啊
What the fuck, Bevers?
搞什么 贝弗斯
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Abbo, party of two.
艾波 二人桌
Abbo.
艾波
Oh, sorry. Do you mean "Abbi?"
不好意思 你是想说艾比吗
Your table's almost ready.
你们的餐桌就快准备好了
But we can't seat you unless you're all together.
但是除非你们两人都在否则我们不能安排你们入座
Unless you're here just by yourself.
或者除非你是一个人来的
No, see? She's real.
不是的 看 她是真实存在的
'Kay, I'll be right... Hey, dude.
我马上回来 嘿 姐们儿
Hey, I'm sorry I was late.
抱歉 我迟到了
I got into this depressing article matrix
我读到了一篇关于
about these Saudi women who have to ask their "Keepers"
沙特阿♥拉♥伯女人需要征求她们守护者的允许
permission to leave the house.
才能出门的压抑文章
Like, please.
真是够了
I just was so pissed,
我太气愤了
I had to blow off some steam and masturbate first.
我不得不先通过自♥慰♥发泄下怒气
Uh... Cool... Listen, we gotta hurry up.
好吧 我们得赶快了
We're gonna lose the table.
不然桌位就没了
I've been waiting. Really sorry,
我一直在等你 真的对不起
you just would not have wanted to see me if I hadn't masturbated.
要是我没自♥慰♥的话 你肯定不会想看到我的
Oh... no Oh... no!
不会吧 不会吧
Oh, no! You see it?
不会吧 你看到钥匙了吗
I see it. It's right there. I want to jump in there.
我看到了 就在那儿 好想跳下去
There's no... It's so deep.
不可能 太深了
There's no way you're gonna reach the bottom.
你不可能摸到底的
Abbo!
艾波
You want the table or not?
你还要不要桌位了
Okay, we gotta go back to these Saudi women.
我们得继续回到沙特女人的话题上
Dude, I can't even believe it.
姐们儿 我无法相信
They need written permission from their male guardians...
她们需要她们的男性守护者的书面许可
That's what they call their husbands,
她们是这样称呼她们的丈夫的
to let them go outside of their house.
才能出门
Like, they're trapped unless they get written permission.
她们就像被囚禁了一样 除非有书面许可
So fucked up. People don't know about this.
太糟了 人们都不知道这事
They need to wake up to the injustices of the world.
他们需要意识到世界上存在的不公
The bottomless mimosas aren't on the menu anymore.
菜单上没有无尾含羞草[鸡尾酒]了
Are you kidding me? No, they're nowhere.
搞错没有 到处都没看到
There was no sign. This is so unfair! God.
毫无预兆 太不公平了 天啊
Sorry, we did not order sparkling water. No!
不好意思 我们没有点苏打水 没有
It's complimentary.
这是免费赠送的
We'll have two more bottles, please.
那请再来两瓶
Thanks so much.
谢谢
New York is Europe. I love it.
纽约就是欧洲 我喜欢
Every time I walk down the street, I'm like...
每次在街上走 我就
Do German.
模仿德语
Australian.
澳洲英语
Spanish.
西班牙语
Do Chinese.
中文
Are you kidding?
你搞笑吗
No.
才不要
It's 2016, dude. No. That's my bad, I'm sorry.
现在是2016年 姐 我的错 抱歉
Anyway, so about tonight, I want to get into the plan.
关于今晚 我想好好计划下
What's tonight? I told you last night.
今晚有什么 我昨晚跟你说了
The gallery opening. My roommate from college?
画展开幕 我大学室友
Smelly pussy Donna?
臭气熏天的多娜吗
No, and I'm still sorry that I told you that.
不是 我当初就不该跟你说这个
No, my other roommate Max Anne.
是我另外一个室友Max Anne
She got her first painting in a gallery,
她的画第一次被画廊收藏
she's been working forever,
她一直在创作
and I read in TONY...
我在《托尼》
Time Out New York. Love it.
和《闲暇纽约》上有看到 喜欢
That the warehouse sale is this weekend
仓库大甩卖♥♥是这周末
and I need to find something cool to wear.
我需要采购点好看的衣服
No, you don't.
不 你不需要
You look sexy and vivacious and artsy
你性感 活泼 一股艺术家范儿
and like, young wife material, but, like, taut, and teasy still.
还有少♥妇♥潜质 不过身材仍然很棒很诱人
It's a perfect combo.
这是完美组合
I mean, it's okay. It's, like, urban.
这是不错 很有城市感
Like Urban Outfitters. Got it.
像Urban Outfitters[服装商店] 懂了
Thank you.
谢谢
To my frond... To the ond.
敬我的朋友 敬我的鞋
And to free sparkling water.
敬免费苏打水
That's classy.
真好喝
Very.
非常好喝
Dude, just trust me. Chill.
姐们儿 相信我 淡定
Come on. Gum is so repulsive.
吃吧 口香糖好恶心
It is cow cud.
像牛反刍的食物
You want the key back or not?
你还想不想捡回你的钥匙了
Trust me.
相信我
Here we go. Oh!
开始
Here we go.
开始了
Oh, my God. Genie!
天啊 天才
You are a genius.
你真是个天才
This is Depression-era shit right here.
这是大萧条时期才会遇上的鸟事
There it is. You see it? You're so close.
到了 看到没 好接近
Okay, do you see? Yo, we got this.
你看到了吗 我们能行的
It's right there. A little lower.
就在那儿 再低一点
It's so close. Maybe like north...
好接近 也许再朝北一点
Get off of me!
放开我
Get up! Get up! Oh, my God!
起来 起来 天啊
Are you...? Dude!
你 姐们儿
What the ? What was that?
什么鬼 刚才怎么回事
What the was that?
刚才特么怎么回事
Was that a train? I don't know. I can't go like this.
是地铁吗 不知道 这样我没法去了
Well, now you have an excuse to buy something.
你现在有借口去买♥♥衣服了
Honestly, that's the best way to shop,
真的 这是去购物的最佳方式
desperate and in a time crunch.
绝望 时间又紧迫
Well, what about the key?
那钥匙怎么办
I'll figure it out.
我自会想办法
You know, having this 12-pound chain around my waist for a few hours
挂上这根12磅重的链条几个小时
is nothing compared to the metaphysical chains
在那些沙特女人挂的
of those Saudi women and their "Keepers."
"守护者链条"面前根本不值一提
Totally. All right, well, let's pee first,
确实 好了 那我们先去尿尿
you know, just to be safe.
安全起见
Smart and sexy.
聪明又性感
She is unreal, this girl.
这女的简直神了
She really is.
确实
Sorry, we don't have any tables available.
抱歉 没有空桌位了
The next available table is in about an hour.
下个空桌位大概要等一个小时
Oh, no, we're actually just gonna use the bathroom.
不 其实我们只是想用下卫生间
The bathroom is for customers only.
卫生间只供顾客使用
We're customers. We just had brunch.
我们就是顾客 刚吃了早午餐
So if you came here two months ago,
如果你两个月前来过
that just makes you entitled to piss here whenever you'd like?
难道就意味着你可以随时来这上厕所吗
The next table is available in an hour and 45 minutes.
下个空桌位要等1小时45分钟
You just said it was in an hour. Caught you, pretty girl.
你刚才说的是1个小时 糗了吧 美女
And even if it wasn't an hour,
就算不是一个小时
we will never be patrons at this place ever again.
我们也不会再来这吃了
Unless we're planning a birthday,
除非我们要庆祝生日
because the garden is perfect for large parties.
因为这的公园很适合举办大型派对
Yeah. All right.
是的 好吧
Have a great day, Abbo.
玩得开心哦 艾波
Perfect.
完美
Give it! Take it easy.
放开 冷静点
Excuse me, where's the bathroom?
打扰下 请问卫生间在哪
We don't have bathrooms.
没有卫生间
We don't even have dressing rooms.
更衣室都没有
This is a pop-up, bitch!
这是临时卖♥♥场 婊♥子♥
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表