剧集 | 脆莓公园(2012) | 导航列表
Yes, of course, that is, if the forest opening is in hell.
Woody 我有非常糟糕的消息告诉你
Woody, I've got some really bad news.
原地复活 - 呃 我搞基
Second wind! - Uh, I'm gay.
快走 Steven 夜色正好...
Come on, Steven, the night is yo...
等一下 这几粒药还没消化过呢
Hold on. Some of these pills are still intact.
咱们走 兄弟 (法语)
Allens-y, mon frere.
好啦 Woody
All right, Woody.
我们来参观下你全新的脸孔
Let's get a look at your brand new face.
瞧好啦
And, voila!
恶搞美国电影演员 制片人钱宁•塔图姆
老天爷啊 Mally 你说得对 我...
Holy Christ, Malloy! You were right! I...
真是翩翩美少年啊
Am a goddamn Adonis!
谢天谢地 烈火哥 找着你啦
Oh, thank God! Flamey, there you are.
你在这儿干嘛?
What are you doing out here?
当我死去的时候 我看到一束光
When I died, I saw a light.
我死去的娘亲沐浴在圣光之中 呼唤我
And in the light was my dead mother, calling to me.
她呼唤的原话是这样的...
And the words she called out were...
买♥♥点药来嗑
Go buy some crack!
烈火哥 这药可别全都嗑了
Flamey, do not do all that crack!
你那么关心我的健康的话
If you're that concerned about my well being
不如你帮我嗑掉一半吧
maybe you should smoke half of the crack for me.
Epstein鸡尾酒吧
哎哟我去 我好爱嗑药
Oh, my God, I love crack!
药也爱你呢 像我一样爱你
And he loves you back, just as I do!
真的吗? 那现在帮我签名吧?
Really? Will you sign my record now?
哥帮你做更够意思的事 教你怎样搞那个林警妹子
I'll go you one better! I'll show you how to bed your ranger girl!
其实很简单 首先你...
It's quite simple. First you...
嘿 你这个满身毛的肥傻缺
Hey! You fat, furry fook!
还有你这头死熊
And you too, bear!
你把酒钱都算在我头上了
You stuck me with the bar tab.
你烧了我的会所
You burned down my club!
你的烂医保连扣税都不够
Your crappy insurance barely paid your deductible.
你还袭击了我孩子
And you mauled my kids!
实际上 那不是烈火哥干的 他把一头真熊送你家去了
In fairness, that wasn't Flamey. It was a real bear he sent to your house.
哦 行吧
Ah, okay.
Steven 咱们这是无路可退了
Steven, our backs are against the wall.
三剑客著名台词
但他们要是够聪明的话就不会来招惹咱二剑客了 人人为我...
But they should have known better than to cross the two musketeers! All for one...
我为人... 烈火哥?
And one for... Flamey?
Steven 老朋友 见到你回来真好
Steven, old chap. Hey, old fellow, well met!
烈火哥? Ethel?
Flamey? Ethel?
我说过教你搞Ethel的嘛
I told you I'd show you how to bed Ethel.
你像这样就可以 进 出
You do it like this. In, out...
进 出
In, out...
进 出
In, out...
进
In!
出
Out!
你没事吧 Steve? - 我没事?
You okay, Steve? - Am I okay?
我会没事? 有事
Am I okay? No!
你和烈火哥在我的烈火哥床单上来了一发
You just [Bleep] Flamey the Bear on my Flamey the Bear sheets!
我不明白你为啥生气 Steve
I don't get why you're so upset, Steve.
他说你我只是朋友 所以你准许了他上我
He told me you gave him the green light since you and I are just friends.
他这样说? 失陪一下 Ethel
He said that? Excuse me, Ethel.
现在该是时候跟我偶像好好聊一聊了
I think it's high time I had a little talk with my idol.
烈火哥 咱们来聊聊
Flamey, we have to talk.
是的 我昨晚表现得很糟糕
We do. I behaved horribly last night.
我打心底里真诚道歉
And I deeply, truly apologize.
好吧... 但是...
Well, okay. But, still...
我♥干♥了Ethel 我们都清楚覆水难收
We both know I can't un [Bleep] Ethel.
但如果能安慰到你 我很乐意给你的专辑签名
But if it's any consolation, I'd like to sign your album!
那真是太好了
That would mean a lot.
我没记错的话 我们明早九点还有个活动的对吧
Now, if I'm not mistaken, we have an event to get to by 9:00 A.M.
我想这是你的吧
I believe this is yours.
我的人熊烈火哥款震动火拳?
My Flamey the Bear vibrating fire fist?
这本应该用来击退火焰的啊
That's supposed to be for punching out fires!
用来倒腾你女朋友的花穴也是不错的
It's also good for wrecking your girlfriend's vagina.
发型看上去超棒 Woody
The haircut looks great, Woody.
晒点太阳之后 你就是满分美男了
And after you've had some sun, you will be a ten.
好吧 你确定我晒得还不够久吗?
Al right. You're sure I haven't been in the sun too long?
安啦 Woody 这叫做日光浴
Relax, Woody. It's called a base tan.
我真的感觉不到我的皮肤了
It's just that I can't really feel my skin anymore.
好吧 我来给你涂点防晒
Fine! I'll put some sunscreen on you.
强力胶
Malloy 我膀子和腿动不了啦
Malloy! I can't move my arms or legs!
搞毛啊 Malloy?
Ah, what the hell, Malloy?
瞧那条鱼的个头儿
Look at the size of that fish!
真他♥娘♥的♥大
That sumbitch is huge!
巴斯钓鱼大♥师♥大奖赛
七点在我家烤鱼 都带份配菜
Fish fry, my place, 7:00, bring a side.
我们可得使上一大坨塔塔酱
We are gonna need a shit-load of tartar sauce.
还记得那家伙脸上的表情不?
And remember the look on that chap's face
他看到火尿冲向他那会儿?
when he saw that flaming urine coming at him?
接着我们嗑了药
And then we smoked crack.
顺便问 知道我们怎么才能搞到更多药么?
Do you know where I can get some more crack, by the way?
你可真奇葩 孩子
You're a corker, my boy.
说真的 我想多搞点药来
No, really. I'd like to buy some more crack.
Steven
Steven.
在这家店门口停一下
Pull over at this Stop n' Go.
我给咱俩弄点早饭
I'll buy us some breakfast.
停走便利店
我去去就回 老伙计
I'll be right back, old friend.
干♥你♥女朋友真尼玛爽
"I had fun [Bleep] your girlfriend.
过来跪舔
"Suck my dick.
人熊烈火哥?
Flamey the Bear"?
真是够了
That's it!
我所做的一切都是因为爱你
All I've ever done is love you!
但你就是个一无是处的醉鬼混球
And you're nothing but a washed up, drunken asshole!
你不配穿这身衣服
You don't deserve to wear this suit.
我恨你
I hate you!
也许我有生以来第一次有了后悔的感觉
I think I may be feeling regret for the first time in my life.
悔恨的感觉是不是类似左臂麻痹 还有钻心的痛?
Does regret feel like numbness in your left arm, and then a crushing chest pain?
不是 我觉得那是心脏病
No, I think that's a heart attack.
Steve 我快死了
Steven, I'm dying.
又一次
Again.
把我的熊头拿下来 让我看看你
Take off my bear head, so that I might look on you.
亲眼看看
With my own eyes.
其实我记得在温迪克西超♥市♥见过你
I actually do remember meeting you at the Winn-Dixie.
一个矮壮的小伙子 穿一件拼错烈火哥的T恤
You were a stocky lad with a misspelled Flamey shirt.
是的 是我
Yeah, that was me.
我记得 Steven 是因为...
I remember, Steven, because...
靠近点 - 嗯 告诉我
Come closer. - Yes? Tell me.
我记得 是因为我上了你妈
I remember because I banged your mother
就在你们旅行车的后座
in the back of your station wagon.
她的脸挤在你的垫高椅中间
Her face was jammed into your booster seat.
当她高♥潮♥的时候
When she climaxed...
她吞了三块金鱼...
She inhaled three goldfish...
饼干
Crackers.
走着吧
In we go.
从各个方面来讲 两尺深都已经足够了
I think two feet is deep enough, all things considered.
Steve 烈火哥怎样了?
Steve, how's Flamey?
他死... 忙死在张罗一个屠♥杀♥派对
He's dead... set on making it a killer event.
如果他五分钟之内不出现在我面前 我就炒了你
If he is not here in five minutes, you are fired!
别糊弄我 Steve 我今天过得很不好
Don't mess with me, Steve. I've had a really hard day.
我们正在"闪亮纵火狂纪念森林"盛大的重新开园仪式现场
We're here live for the grand reopening of the General Sparky Arson Memorial Forest.
有请林警主管Woody Johnson
We're here with head Park Ranger, Woody Johnson.
地方台观众们 大家好
Hello, local television land!
我天呐
Oh, my God!
好吧 Sandy 我懂了
Boo! Okay, Sandy, I get it!
我真是个怪物 怪物
I'm a monster! A monster!
那是你前男友吗?
So, that's your ex-boyfriend?
早上好 脆莓公园
Good morning, Brickleberry!
他奶奶的
God damn it!
我去 真不敢相信我们赢得了菊爆大赛 Denzel
Wow, I can't believe we won that ass blasting competition, Denzel.
就知道是真的
剧集 | 脆莓公园(2012) | 导航列表