剧集 | 脆莓公园(2012) | 导航列表
让女人给这帮白♥痴♥讲讲道理
Let a woman talk some sense into these idiots.
走开 大♥波♥女 我们有信息要传达
Out of the way, two tits! We have a message to send!
杀了这么一个悲剧的人♥渣♥...
What kind of message could you possibly want to send
又能帮你们传达什么信息?
by killing this pathetic piece of shit?
俺们要杀了他 因为他所代表的政♥府♥
We're gonna kill him because he represents a government
被犹太复国主义者控制了
controlled by the zionist Jew threat!
Bobby 咱们现在不反犹太人了
Bobby, we're okay with Jew people now.
是Chaim从他的服装厂给咱们搞来的制♥服♥
Chaim got us these uniforms from his garment factory.
好吧 其实俺是想说 俺们要杀他
Fine, what I meant to say was, we gonna kill him
是因为他想让肮脏的移♥民♥冲垮俺们的海岸
because he wants to flood our shores with dirty immigrants.
移♥民♥也是好人 你忘啦?
Immigrants are good, remember?
陈教授给咱们洗衣服
Professor Chin did all our laundry
Patel博士开出租载咱们来的
and Dr. Patel drove us here in his cab.
干 还有啥东西能让俺们反的嘛?!
Aw, shit, are we anti-anything anymore?
我知道该反啥了
I know what we are!
我们是反白人的垃圾男
We're anti-white garbage trash man!
各位 停下 我有个想法
Guys! Stop! I got an idea.
不如把我们的组织设定为反暴♥力♥?
How about if we make our militia all about being anti-violence?
去你的
Screw it.
我们赶紧走吧 你觉得呢 - 不能同意更多
You think we can just leave? - I don't see why not.
Ethel 是你救了我
Ethel, you saved my life.
你向我证明了 女人可以从事伟大的事业
You've proved to me that women are capable of great things.
我错了 对不起
I was wrong. I'm sorry.
你第一次向女人道歉
Your first female apology.
我把厌女混♥蛋♥做绝了 但你还是救了我 为什么?
I did act like a misogynist asshole, yet you still saved me. Why?
因为也许我们性别不同
Because even though we may be different genders
但骨子里都是流淌着红色血液的...
deep down inside, we're both red-blooded...
白人 万岁
White people. High five!
不是 其实我是想说... - 嘘 就这么着吧
No, actually, I was going to say... - Shh-shh. We'll leave it at that.
作为州长 我很高兴得宣布我的第一个任务
I am pleased to announce that my first act as your Governor
恭喜Johnson州长
那就是拆除横跨脆莓公园的高架桥
is to remove the highway running through Brickleberry Park.
施工队已经准备就绪
The wrecking crew is already on its way.
好了 Phil 你的家人真是好伙伴
Ah, well, Phil, your family is great company
但我们已经连续玩了六天了
but we've been playing for six straight days.
我们才刚开始呢
We're just getting started.
哎呀 你忘了说"乌诺" [棋牌游戏]
Uh-oh. You forgot to say, "Uno"!
直升机 谢天谢地我得救了
A helicopter! Thank God! I'm saved!
乌诺
Uno!
拆除之后 我将辞去州长一职
And with that done, I'm stepping down as Governor.
为了感谢我的朋友Ethel
As a thank you to my friend Ethel
我的最后一个任务是原谅Melcher州长
my last act is to pardon Governor Melcher
和一位黑人同志录制性♥爱♥录像带
for her having sex on tape with a black guy
并把州长工作交还给她
and hand the job back to her.
谢谢你 Woody - 回来真好
Thank you, Woody! - It's good to be back.
她又是州长了?
She Governor again?
你让我无缘无故的小牛吃嫩草?
You made me rob the cradle for nothing?
等一下 你是性♥爱♥录像的主谋?
Wait a minute. You were behind that sex tape?
覆水难收了 不是吗?
Water under the bridge, right?
"专为爆菊狂准备的Woody Johnson囚牢"?
"The Woody Johnson prison for criminally insane man-rapists"?
剧集 | 脆莓公园(2012) | 导航列表