剧集 | 脆莓公园(2012) | 导航列表
脆莓公园十周年纪念洗版
驾驶本和登记... 证
License and regis... tration.
给你 林警
Here you go, Rangers.
不好意思 女士
Excuse us, Ma'am.
诶我去 你看她多难... - 漂亮是吧? 是啊
Oh, shit. Did you see how ug... - Beautiful she is? Yeah.
漂亮? Steve 她长得和你一个德行 就是咪♥咪♥小了点
Beautiful? Steve, she looks just like you, but with smaller titties.
裤裆管好了 Denzel 我先看到她的
Keep it in your pants, Denzel. I saw her first.
我撞到什么了么?
Oh, did I hit something?
只有我的心 用你的爱情之箭
Only my heart with your arrow of love.
还有这些动物
And also all these animals.
救命
Help me.
不好意思 我刚看书来着 我一开车就觉得很无聊
Sorry, I was just reading a book. I get so bored when I drive.
维戈•莫特森千层面烹制1001法
(丹麦裔美籍男电影演员)
维戈•莫特森和千层面? 我最爱的两样
Viggo Mortensen and lasagna? My two favorite things!
我是Steve Williams
Hi. I'm Steve Williams.
月度最佳林警 我肯定你听说过我
Ranger of the month. I'm sure you've heard of me.
我是月度最佳林警 Steve Williams
I'm ranger of the month. Steve Williams.
我叫Stephanie Bridges 在褐丘小学任教
I'm Stephanie Bridges. I teach at Hazelhurst Elementary.
我很愿意一位威武有力的林警有空去我的课堂上做报告
I would love to have a big, powerful ranger come and speak to my class sometime.
威武林警? 我也想见识一下
A Power Ranger? I want to see that.
威武林警要去我的课堂做报告?
A Power Ranger is speaking to my class?
真想不到 太好了
I didn't know about that. Awesome.
这俩贱♥人♥要是敢有孩子 我特么一砖头拍死那个孽畜
If these mother[Bleep] have a baby, I'm hitting that bitch with a brick.
脆莓公园
谢谢你过来帮我网上约会 Connie
Thanks for helping me with computer dating, Connie.
翻译 白云苍狗
真是我好闺蜜 - 我愿为你做任何事的 Ethel
You're such a good friend. - I'd do anything for you, Ethel.
翻译 偏执绝非过错
我知道 - 任何事
I know. - Anything.
是啦 我懂的
Uh, yeah. Got it.
任何事 - 懂了
Anything. - Got it!
不 不 真心的
No. No, seriously.
任何... - 我知道 靠 但愿这次能成
Anyth... - I know! God, I hope this works.
翻译 井脑湿
为毛我的桃花运非得这么烂?
Why do I have such bad luck with men?
也许是你一直就没找对人
Maybe you've just been dating the wrong people.
啥? 别傻了
What? Don't be silly.
所以我崇拜撒旦
And that's why I worship Satan.
开玩笑的
Kidding.
好想用你这块人皮做张吊床出来
I'd love to make a hammock out of your skin.
♪ 我喜欢蕊蕊 ♪
♪ I like vagina. ♪
这个犹太人能吃不?
Is this kosher?
让你说着了
Ugh, you're right.
翻译 Chubby
我姐嫁了个超好的人家
My sister has the perfect marriage
后期 旗木佐罗
我却只能窝这儿在网上玩一♥夜♥情♥
and I'm on the Internet playing date rape roulette.
分类广♥告♥网站
你说Craigslist啊?
Oh, you mean Craigslist.
嘿 等下 这家伙看起来不错
Hey, wait. This guy seems perfect.
强壮 有激♥情♥ 想要组建家庭
Strong, passionate, wants a family.
愿为对方做任何事
Willing to do anything.
任何事 任何事
Anything. Anything.
等一下 这人是你
Wait a minute. It's you.
我怎么跑那儿去了?
How'd that get on there?
要不要这么搞笑?
Isn't that hilarious?
我还以为找着合适的人了 弄半天原来是你
I mean, I thought it was someone perfect for me, and it was just you.
是啊 真搞笑
Yeah. That's hilarious.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
Connie 快来帮我
Connie, I really need you.
太好了 太好了
Oh, boy! Oh, boy!
快看这人 超帅 还有车呢
Look at this guy. He's handsome, he owns a car.
看呐 只有两个室友... 他爸和他妈
Oh, and look. Only two roommates... his mother and father.
他还想邀请我去豪华餐厅呢
And he wants to take me to a fancy restaurant.
食物救济站 服务社区 始自1975
话说吧 这倒让我想起
You know, that reminds me.
我到了该打算要小孩的年龄了
I'm hitting the age where I'd like to have kids.
是啊 我也很想打小孩
Yeah, I like hitting kids too.
谁特么欠揍 快给老子上点玉米面包
Who do I gotta [Bleep] up the ass to get some corn bread?
我一边上那婊♥子♥ 她就一边生了
So the broad gives birth as I'm banging her.
应该算得上3P了 对吧?
That counts as a threesome, right?
又拖你孩子的赡养费了 Ken - 什么?
You're late on your child support payments, Ken. - What?
我都不认识你好吧
I don't even know you.
告那小秃子 爸爸祝他生日快乐
Tell Alopecia daddy said Happy Birthday.
你知道吗? 我得走了
You know what? I'm out of here!
宝贝 宝贝 不好意思 我只不过是想让你印象深刻
Baby, baby. I'm sorry. I just made that up to impress you.
我们能重新开始吗? 我会把你料理得妥妥的
Can we start over? I'll treat you the way you deserve.
hard含有难 硬双意
快 我现在比中国数学题还要硬
Hurry up. I'm harder than Chinese math.
过来坐莲 - 你说啥 Ken?
Sit on my penis. - What's that, Ken?
闭嘴 妈 正在性头上呢
Shut up, ma! I'm about to get some!
宝贝儿 我要和你做一整晚...
Oh, baby. I'm gonna make love to you all ni...
好吧 过劲了
Okay, I'm done.
最次把我送回家好么? - 天 好吧
Can I at least get a ride home? - Jeez, fine.
妈
Mom!
送她回家
Give her a ride home!
我是一位...
I am a...
公... 园...
Pa... pa... park...
你俩白♥痴♥干特么啥呢?
What the hell are you two idiots up to?
公园发生了三起蛇伤人事件 一头麋鹿被露营者给上了
We've had three snake attacks, a camper vandalized a moose
我还在个火坑里发现了颗人头
and I found a human head in the fire pit!
你说是"人头"? 好希望是Connie的
Did you say "human"? Aw, I was hoping it was Connie's.
总有天我会了结你 Malloy
I'm gonna kill you one day, Malloy.
啥玩意儿? - 没啥
What? - Uh, nothing.
各位 能小点声吗?
Guys, could you keep it down?
我在为Stephanie的校园报告做准备呢
I'm trying to practice my speech for Stephanie's school.
早上好 孩子们
Good morning, boys and girls.
我叫... - 超级大白♥痴♥?
My name is... - Hanukkah Jizz Tonsil?
对的 我叫超级大白♥痴♥
Yes. My name is Hanukkah Jizz Tonsil.
等等 才不是呢
Wait. No it's not.
等下 难道是? 干
Wait. Is it? Shoot.
他真心样样事都好操蛋
He's awful at literally everything.
我是公园林...
I am a park ra...
相信孩子们会喜欢的 - 抱歉 迟到了
I think the kids are gonna love it. - Sorry I'm late.
每月总有那么一天 - 话说昨晚上怎么样?
Ugh, we hear that once a month. - So how did it go last night?
一般 我们喝了汤 他射了一裤裆
Typical. We had soup, and he spooged in his pants.
喂?
Hello?
Lucy 我那贱姐
Lucy! It's my bitch sister.
好多年没联♥系♥了 你还好吗?
It's been years. How are you?
我一直想给你打电♥话♥来着
I've... I've been meaning to call you.
美国著名影星 教父系列电影主演之一
就跟家人搭阿尔•帕西诺的私人飞机去旅行啦
Just traveling with the family on Al Pacino's private jet.
我儿子Randy要参演他下一部电影了
Our son, Randy, is going to be in Al's next movie.
天呐 那真... - 当然 还有我老公Hubert
Oh, wow. That's... - And then, of course, my husband, Hubert.
他刚把家里产业卖♥♥掉 现在我们有钱投资一座新岛屿了
He just sold his business, so now we're in the market for a new island.
本来要买♥♥海地 但那地方简直就是扶不起来的阿斗
We were going to buy Haiti, but it's too much of a fixer-upper.
说到那些黑人穷逼 你现在过得怎样?
Speaking of poor black people, how are you?
我也嫁了个好人家了
Oh, I'm married with a great family too!
你成家了? 是在避孕套上开了洞 还是被五个男人给轮了?
You have a family? Did you bite a hole in the condom or have a five-guy cream pie?
开玩笑啦 我都等不及见他们了
Just kidding. I can't wait to meet them.
我们这就改航 马上去你那儿看你啦
We're turning this plane around. We're coming to see you.
别 别 别 不要 不... 不用这样
Oh, no, no. Don't! Uh, uh... don't... don't do that.
我的老天
Oh, my God!
Lucy 听着 我... - 不 我Ken
Lucy, listen. I... - Nah, it's Ken.
昨晚上真不好意思
Sorry about last night.
不如你现在过来让我补偿你吧?
Why don't you come over now and I'll make it up to you?
我会扑倒你 然后...
I'll bend you over and...
好了 没事了 不用过来了
Okay, done. No need to come over.
这就是身为林警的职责所在
And that's what it means to be a Park Ranger.
讲的太好了 Steve
That was great, Steve.
我要好好感谢你
I want to thank you.
还在犹豫什么 威武林警?
What are you waiting for, Power Ranger?
快上嘛 Steve 求插入
Go ahead, Steve. Stick it in me.
我的老天
Oh, my God.
我刚做了一场超赞美梦
剧集 | 脆莓公园(2012) | 导航列表