剧集 | 脆莓公园(2012) | 导航列表
脆莓公园十周年纪念洗版
Malloy 我对你失望透顶了
Malloy, I am highly disappointed.
你对钱的价值真是狗屁不通
You don't know a thing about the value of money.
人家买♥♥的有理
I stand by my purchase.
刷我信♥用♥卡♥就不算是你买♥♥的好吧?!
It's not your purchase if it's on my credit card!
这玩意到底多少钱?
How much was this thing?
我砍了个好价 而且还能整这个
I got it at a good price, and I can do this.
不
No!
为什么?
Why?
你是要败光我老底啊 Malloy
You're gonna bankrupt me, Malloy.
退货去 立刻马上 走起
Return it, right now. Let's go!
行 你就当这玩意压根没来过
Fine. You'll never know it was here.
脆莓公园
林警们 我终于知道为什么这个公园一直在亏损了
Rangers, I finally figured out why this Park's been losing money.
因为钱都让你贪了
Because you've been stealing it.
我才不会贪 - 没人在说你呀 Denzel
I didn't steal nothing. - No one's blaming you, Denzel.
翻译 井脑湿
抱歉 一般这种时候 这死熊总说些种族歧视的话
Sorry. Usually, this is when the bear says something racist.
翻译 旗木佐罗
没空 我在玩"跟朋友拼损词儿"呢
Can't, I'm playing "hate words with friends".
我们之所以亏损 是因为公园已经没半点乐子了
We are in the dumper because this Park isn't fun anymore.
没有一丁点有益纯良的家庭消遣
There's no more good, clean, family wholesomeness.
所以我引进了...
So I bring to you...
火爆Jim"全家欢乐进行时"嘉年华
Firecracker Jim's family fun time carnival!
大胃王比赛
勾起你们小时候的回忆了 有木有?
Takes you back to your childhood, doesn't it?
是呢 "家庭欢乐"啥的 还不就是在游乐园染上肝炎
Oh, yeah, nothing says "family fun" like catching Hep C from a carnie.
作为你的童年 不稀奇
That's your childhood, all right.
我觉得这是个赞爆的点子
Well, I think it's an awesome idea!
瞧瞧那些个游戏多带劲
Look at all these great games!
戳瞎兔子眼珠子咯
Poke the rabbit in the eyeball!
飞驴踢 五刀一位
Donkey kicks, $5.
走过路过别错过Bobby Possumcods爱抚园
Step right up to Bobby Possumcods's petting zoo!
爱抚动物园
桃色爱抚园噜
Heavy petting zoo!
好了 大家伙 咱今儿可得忙活起来
All right, everybody, we got a lot of work to do.
人流控制 清理垃圾...
Crowd control, trash duty...
卧♥槽♥...?
What the...?
借过 打扰了 借过
Look out, excuse me, move aside.
林警Steve Williams大驾光临
Ranger Steve Williams coming through.
谢天谢地 来了个林警
Oh, thank God, a Park Ranger.
某人等着头骨粉碎碎吧
Someone just got a skull fracture.
谁? - 你
Who? - You!
赶紧老老实实滚队尾去
Now get your ass to the end of the line.
可我... 靠
But I... Man.
凭毛这残废小子就能插队?
Why does the handicapped kid get to cut?
人生太不公道了
Life can be so unfair.
余兴表演
进来瞧哟 全地球最好看的余兴表演
Right this way for the greatest side show on Earth!
准备好为这条单头单尾蛇震颤吧
Be amazed by the one-headed, one-tailed snake!
颤抖吧
Be astounded!
为这奇葩的无角独角兽
By the mysterious hornless unicorn!
太没劲了 咱走
This is lame. Let's go.
等等 他们是谁?
Wait, who are they?
不要看他们
Don't look at them.
只是一小撮马戏团怪物
They're just a bunch of circus freaks.
但且看...
But behold...
一只会游泳的...
A bird that has the ability...
大鸟
To swim!
别打岔 他们是什么人?
No, really, who are they?
好吧 既然你坚持看这些无聊玩意
Well, if you insist on seeing the lame stuff
他们是狗娃 章鱼女 长颈鹿女 还有...
here's dog boy, octopus lady, giraffe girl, and...
慢着 让我猜猜
Whoa, let me guess.
他叫♥鸡♥鸡鼻
That's Dick nose.
错 我叫Jerry
Uh, no, my name is Jerry.
还有我们的新成员 嚼地毯的阴♥道♥兽
And my newest addition, the carpet-munching Vaginasaurus!
Connie才不是怪物呢
Hey! Connie is not a freak!
Lucas 去跟这又大又丑的怪物拍张合影
Lucas, let me take your picture with the big, ugly freak.
你这样不对
That's not right!
别操心
Don't worry.
我对待他们每个人都像对待亲生娃一样呢
I treat each and every one of them like my own children.
有说我特么恨透我家娃了么
Did I mention I [Bleeping] hate my children?
他们需要帮助
They need help.
快来 跟我来
Come on, follow me!
我的天呐 她在干什么?
Oh, my God, what did she do?
他们在笼子以外的环境活不下去
They can't survive in a non-cage environment.
一到外边他们就都犯疯了
They'll go crazy on the outside!
我们得把他们抓回来
We've got to get them back!
别算我 我可不跟那种丑货扯半毛钱关系
Uh, not me. I don't associate with anything that ugly.
是 但请你喝两杯酒就另说了
Yeah, unless it buys you two drinks.
到时候你宁可在公厕老老实实给人家口♥活♥
Then you'll give it a toothy B.J. in a public bathroom.
我有说吗?
Did I say that?
火爆Jim"欢乐进行时"嘉年华
棉花糖
Woody 给咱二十块钱 我要去玩打地鼠
Woody, I need 20 bucks. I want to play whack-a-mole.
不给 - 求你 他们用的是真地鼠
No! - Please? They use real moles.
不行 Malloy 闹够了
No, Malloy. Enough.
你以为我是啥造的 银子嘛?!
What do I look like I'm made of, money?
错 我看你更像是火腿做的 赶紧拿钱出来
No, it looks like you're made out of ham. Now give me some money!
省省劲吧 你趁早停止造我的银子 要造自己挣去
Forget it. You need to stop blowing my money and make some for yourself.
你也该去找份工作了
It's time for you to get a job.
工作? - 正是 我受够当你的私人提款机了
A job? - Yes! I'm through being your personal ATM.
这事儿跟"口嚼菊花"有毛关系?
What does ass-to-mouth have to do with this?
首字母ATM
可算等到了 我都排仨小时队了
Finally. I've been in this line for three hours.
抱歉 大伙 飞车维修不接客了
Sorry, folks. Ride's closed for repair.
维修?
Repair?
我说的"维修"是指我吸了太多天使粉
By "repair," I mean I snorted too much angel dust
没把你脸蛋啃下来算是你走运
and you'll be lucky if I don't eat your face off!
靠啊
Ah, man.
瘫痪飞车
我滴神呐
Oh, my God.
瘫痪飞车 还没人排队
The Paralyzer! And there's no line!
嘿 火爆Jim
Hey, Firecracker Jim.
这飞车危险么? - 你丫以为呢?
Is this ride dangerous? - What the hell do you think?
这玩意叫"瘫痪飞车" 不叫"口♥活♥逍遥屋"
It's called "The Paralyzer," not "The Blowjobber!"
玩那个那边排队
That line's over there!
口♥活♥逍遥屋
回见 - 小心喔
See ya. - Watch out, now.
口♥活♥还是被口♥活♥ 里面可是随机的
You never know if you gonna have to give one or get one.
那我还是玩这个好了
Uh... I think I'll do this one.
威士忌
还活着么?
Hey, you alive?
概不退款啊
No refunds.
快 大家 快进去 呆我小屋里你们就安全了
Come on, guys, in here. You'll be safe in my cabin.
你们想呆多久都行
You can stay as long as you want.
Connie 这些怪胎都谁啊?
Connie, who the hell are these freaks?
他们不是怪胎 是我新交的好朋友
They're not freaks. They're my new best friends.
Connie 你可别跟这些怪物交朋友
Connie, you can't be friends with these weirdos.
他们都是些... 你好哇 Jerry
They a bunch of... hey, what's up, Jerry?
你们认识? - 对 咱俩是中学校友
You guys know each other? - Yeah, we went to Middle School together.
嘿 Jerry 还记不记得你打了个喷嚏 Wanda就怀孕了?
Hey, Jerry, you remember when you sneezed and got Wanda pregnant?
喷嚏一时爽 终身喜当爹
I'm still paying for that cold.
我要告诉大家一个噩耗
I come bearing sad news.
大家都知道了 昨天Steve摔得不轻 然后
As you know, Steve took a very bad fall yesterday, and, uh
我很难过地召知各位 Steve同志伤势过重 我们...
well, I'm sorry to have to tell you this, but because of his injuries, we...
我们损失了一大笔钱
Well, let's just say we lost a lot of money
因为狂欢节得提前结束
because we had to shut the carnival down early.
大家节哀顺变
Grieve in your own way!
好哎 放假了
All right! Day off!
等下 那Steve现在如何?
Wait, how is Steve?
哪个Steve?
Steve who? Oh!
老子管得着么 老子又不是保姆
What am I, his goddamn babysitter?
早上好啊 林警们
Good morning, Rangers.
不好意思 对不起 歹势
Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Whoops.
救救我啊 上帝
剧集 | 脆莓公园(2012) | 导航列表