剧集 | 脆莓公园(2012) | 导航列表
他们咋知道俺的房♥车公园的?
How'd they find out about my trailer park?
不关我事 我没和任何人说过这地方
Not from me. I didn't tell nobody about this place.
好啊 BoDean
Hey, BoDean!
多亏你把这地方介绍给我们
Thanks for telling us about this place.
见鬼 BoDean 你得管住你这张嘴了
Damn it, BoDean, you gotta keep your mouth shut!
不许再告诉别人他们可以住进来
Don't tell no more people they can stay here.
好的 Bobby
Okay, Bobby.
嘿 近亲生育的家伙们 给我个地方避避雨
Hey, in-breeders, I need a roof over my head.
请问我能不能... - 当然了 你留下吧
Is there any chance I could... - Oh, hell yeah. You can stay here.
BoDean - 啥? 它又不是人 它是只熊
BoDean! - What? He's not a people. He's a bear.
干 被你的细节打败了
Shit, you got me on a technicality.
很好 你们无线网密♥码♥是多少?
Great. So what's your WiFi password?
无线网又是啥鸟玩意?
What the [Bleep]'s a WiFi?
奥巴马粉丝21 大写O 大写F 分大小写的
ObamaFan21. Capital "O" capital "F". It's case sensitive.
俺都不知道你是谁了
I don't even know who you are anymore.
那些骂我"把养老保险砸在监控车上是傻X"的人去死吧
And people said I was an idiot for spending my 401k on a surveillance van.
那些乡巴佬就算放个屁 咱都尽收眼底
We can watch every move those hillbitches make!
待我们找到他们的弱点 就一击必杀
We'll find their weaknesses, and then we will go in for the kill.
公园里每个角落和石头底下都布有摄像头
I've got a camera in every nook and cranny of this park.
你花了多久才布好它们的?
Uh, how long have you had these cameras set up?
这不重要
Doesn't matter.
和脆莓公园的安危相比 所有的规矩都不值一提
When the Security of Brickleberry National Park is at stake, all rules are off!
Woody - 我只想保障大家的安全
Woody! - I'm just keeping us safe.
如果要从马桶里面拍请告诉我
Let me know if you need an angle from inside the toilet.
正是那些唧唧歪歪的操蛋乡巴佬们
There's them Slim Jim gobbling sons of bitches!
我要灭了他们
I gotta take 'em down.
是我们要灭了他们 Woody
We gotta take 'em down, Woody.
Bobby是我们的目标
Bobby's our guy.
擒贼先擒王 其他人就会树倒猢狲散
Kill the figurehead, and the rest will crumble.
是啊 但他现在藏起来了 肯定是盯上我们了
Yeah, but he's gone into hiding. He must be on to us.
这是我最后一次监视到他的影像
This is the last visual I have of him.
他在安全方面可真有两下子
That Security detail is no joke.
但BoDean 他的二当家 是个软柿子
But BoDean, his number two, is vulnerable.
嘿 只要让我和他单独呆几分钟
Hey, give me a few minutes alone with him
我不仅能让他告诉我Bobby的位置
and he'll not only give up Bobby's location
乡村音乐二重唱组合
还能让他承认Brooks&Dunn是一对结婚的同志
I'll get him to admit that Brooks & Dunn are a married gay couple.
美国歌♥手 曾因健康问题一度濒临死亡
我只知道我要Possumcods死得比Randy Travis的肝还透
All I know is that I want Possumcods deader than Randy Travis' liver
开始行动
let's move!
Ethel去调查清楚Possumcod的位置
Ethel's gonna find Possumcod's location.
Steve想办法打入他们内部 把导航装置装到他身上
Then Steve will go undercover and plant this homing device on him.
俺要喝点小啤酒 抽些小冰♥毒♥ 再皈依穆♥斯♥林♥
I'm ready to drink some beer, smoke some meth, and convert to Islam!
那些乡巴佬要活吞他的
They're gonna eat him alive.
只要把导航装置装到Bobby身上
Once that homing device is planted on Bobby
无人机先生会对他进行定位 炸他个粉身碎骨
Mr. Drone will pinpoint him and blow his ass up!
是的 你们没听错 我们有无人机
Yes, people, we have a drone.
近年来国♥家♥安♥全♥局可记过不少糊涂账
Homeland Security's pretty loose with the checkbook these days.
托了911的洪福啊
Thank you 9 11!
麻烦问一下 我这是在哪?
Excuse me, where am I?
底特律 - 底特律? 我们来底特律做啥?
Detroit. - Detroit? What are we doing in Detroit?
你说你想来底特律给我奶奶庆祝80大寿来着
You said you wanted to go to Detroit for my grandmama's 80th birthday party.
然后你就晕倒了
Then you passed out.
我觉得很奇怪 因为你压根不认得她 但我无所谓 来呗
I thought it was weird because you don't even know her. But I was like, "okay".
是我说的?
I said that?
Denzel 宝贝
Denzel, baby.
我还以为你说因为要上班不来了呢
I thought you said you couldn't make it because you had to work.
我还是按时来了 这是我的好朋友 评委
Oh, I'm on the clock. This is my good friend, Judge.
我来这儿做什么?
What am I doing here?
来跳滑步舞吧 白人小伙
The Electric Slide, white boy!
Denzel 带我回公园去 立刻马上
Denzel, just take me to the park right now!
你说什么 评委?
What'd you say, Judge?
你想倒着看《根》好让最后有个欢喜大结局?
You watch Roots backwards so it has a happy ending?
根据黑人苦难历程小说改编的剧集
他说什么?
What'd he say?
全垒打
That's a homer.
俺喜欢松鼠球
I love squirrel ball!
我得承认 这很好玩
I gotta admit, this is fun.
但你们不觉得这些松鼠有些可怜?
But don't you kind of feel bad for the squirrels?
甭担心 俺们会先灌醉它们
Oh, don't worry, we get 'em drunk first.
榛树林快餐 迅捷加油站
早啊 BoDean - 早 Aubrey
Morning, BoDean. - Morning, Aubrey.
Bobby要我来再买♥♥点肉罐头 他怂得不敢出半步门儿
Bobby sent me here to get more potted meat. He's too scared to go outside.
为啥他怂得不敢出门呢?
Why's he afraid to go outside?
因为Bobby找到了一份旧地契
Because Bobby found a deed from the olden days,
然后他就赶跑了林警
and then he kicked them rangers' asses out
然后林警们又回来妄图赶跑俺们
and then they came back and tried to get us to leave
俺们拒绝了
and we said no,
Bobby还把那大胖子和那金发妹子扔进了泥浆里
then Bobby threw that fat fella and that girl with the blonde hair into the mud
妹子以为可以做脸 结果其实是猪屎
and she thought it was makeup, but it was pig shit.
现在大家都住在拖车里 宿营费也不交
Now everybody's living there in their trailers and camping for free
因为Bobby根本没要啥租金
because Bobby's not chargin' no rent.
但是他让俺啥也别说
But he told me not say nothing
然后他狠狠抽了俺脑袋一下
then he slapped me on the head so hard
整得俺小♥弟♥弟♥都缩进肚子里去了
it made my peter shrink back up inside me.
等一下 他不要租金啊?
Hold on, he ain't chargin' no rent?
对 但俺很聪明 跟谁都不会讲滴
Yeah, but I'm smart, so I didn't tell nobody.
这些罐头肉应该付你多少钱 Aubrey?
How much I owe you for the potted meat, Aubrey?
甭在意 BoDean 这算店里送的
Don't you worry about it, BoDean, it's on the house.
谢谢你 Aubrey 俺真感激你
Thanks, Aubrey. I sure appreciate it
因为Bobby太爱吃罐头肉配沙丁鱼了 但俺不能再吃那东西了
because Bobby really likes potted meat with saltines, but I can't eat it no more
因为俺现在硝酸盐过敏 每次只要俺吃罐头肉
because I got this nitrate allergy, and every time I eat it
就拉肚子拉得稀里哗啦的
I get the shits like nobody's business.
然后啊 有头熊搬进来住 他想要无线密♥码♥
Then this bear moved in and he wanted the WiFi password
但Bobby不知道WiFi是啥玩意儿...
but Bobby didn't know what WiFi was...
嘿 大家伙儿 脆莓现在免费居住呢
Hey, y'all, they're living rent-free at Brickleberry.
消息散出去
Spread the word.
稍等 还有电♥话♥打进来
Hold on, I got another call.
然后俺跟那只说人话的熊玩乐乐松鼠球
And then I played squirrel tee ball with that talking bear
然后俺就来这儿买♥♥肉罐头了
and then I come down here to buy some potted meat
再然后你锁了门又关上了百页窗
and then you locked the door and then closed the blinds
然后俺的故事就讲完了 下次再聊 拜
and that's the end of my story. We'll talk to you later, bye.
日他♥娘♥的♥纳斯卡赛车 日他♥娘♥的♥上帝 对吧 大伙?
[Bleeping] NASCAR and Jesus! Am I right, people?
世界四大赛车比赛之一
俺们应该涨税 搞基的结婚才对
Let's raise taxes and let the queers get married.
他刚骂纳斯卡赛车什么?
What'd he say about NASCAR?
哎呀 哎呀 看来咱这儿来新玩意儿了 小伙们
Well, well, looks like we got some fresh meat, boys.
Malloy 我执行任务呢 配合点
Malloy, I'm on a mission. Play along.
没问题 你们谁想采这朵男子的处菊?
Not a problem. Hey, who wants to take this guy's anal virginity?
谢啦 Malloy 你真是好哥们
Thanks, Malloy. You're a real pal.
等下 采啥来着?
Wait, take what?
等下 等下 啥? 等下 你们这是要采啥?
Wait, wait, wait. What? Wait, what are you gonna take?
负鼠烤好了
Possum's done.
现在你老实交待Bobby藏哪了
Now tell me where Bobby's hiding!
要是俺不说呢? - 你有木有听说过水刑?
Or what? - You ever heard of waterboarding?
一种声名狼藉的审讯方式 受审者脸被布或纸盖住
再向其脸上喷水 产生即将窒息或溺水身亡的感觉
你这儿没自来水啊 - 要水干嘛呀?
You don't have running water? - What do I need that for?
那 切掉你几根指头也可以嘛
Well, maybe I should just cut off a couple of your fingers.
我滴天爷 你只有塑料刀具吗?
Jesus, you only have plastic knives?
塑料小勺俺也有
I got plastic spoons too.
那 我就一颗一颗地拔掉你的牙...
Well, then, I guess I'll just pull your teeth out one by...
你特么快说他藏哪了 你大爷
Just tell me where he is, God damn it!
俺才不会告密
I ain't no snitch.
如果你那么想知道他藏哪里了 你可以直接问他啊
If you want to find out where he's hiding, you can ask him yourself.
Bobby 告诉妹子你躲哪儿了
Hey, Bobby, tell this girl where you're hiding.
俺躲在你家厕所里这种事俺会随便说?
I ain't gonna tell her I'm hiding in your bathroom.
他说他才不会随便告诉你呢 对不住啦
He said he ain't gonna tell you nothing. Sorry about that.
这下应该获得他们信任了吧
I think I'm earning their trust.
雄鹰一号♥ 请讲
Go, eagle one.
找到Bobby了? 太好了 他在哪?
Bobby? Great. What's his location?
他正藏在BoDean的房♥车里呢
He's hiding out in BoDean's trailer.
快点去 把追踪装置装到他身上
Get in there quick and plant that homing device on him.
你特么哪位啊?
剧集 | 脆莓公园(2012) | 导航列表