剧集 | 脆莓公园(2012) | 导航列表
Who the hell are you?
你是新来的替身吧?
Oh, are you my new Bobby double?
对 我就是你的新替身
Uh, yeah. I I'm your Bobby double.
靠 我没那么肥那么丑吧?
Damn, I ain't that fat and ugly.
有 这个绝对有 Bobby
Yeah. Yeah, you are, Bobby.
那真是太好了 他跟哥简直一个模子出来的
Well, that's good news. He's a dead ringer.
小伙们 给他换衣服
Get him dressed, boys.
真是一模一样啊
Wow, you look perfect.
但是太酷似俺的话 就有一个问题
Almost too perfect, which raises a question.
俺怎么分辨咱俩之中谁才是真的俺啊
How am I gonna know which one of us is the real me?
俺有个主意
Oh, I got an idea.
你拿着这个闪闪亮的小东西 把它放你口袋里
Why don't you take this blinky thing and put it in your pocket?
那样的话 你就能分清咱俩谁是你啦
That way you know which one of us is you.
靠 你真冰雪聪明
Damn, you're smart.
但如果你拿了闪闪亮的东西 俺身上没有这玩意呢?
But what if you have the blinky thing and I don't have the blinky thing?
那么 俺猜俺就是你 你就是俺啦
Then I guess that I'm you and you're me.
俺简直就被你说晕了
You just blew my mind.
Steve成功了 他把追踪装置装好了
Steve did it! He planted the homing device!
咱可以行动了 再见 土逼们 你好啊 年度公园奖...
We're a go. Good-bye, rednecks, hello, park of the ye...
我了个去
Holy shit!
新开来的房♥车把我们给困住啦 Woody
All these new trailers have trapped us in here, Woody.
暂时别发射无人机
Don't launch the drone.
任务流产 流产 [中止]
Abort. Abort!
听到没 宝贝 流产不是我一个人的意见吧
See, honey, I'm not the only one saying it.
嘿 大家伙儿 大家注意一下
Hey, y'all, please give me your attention.
嗨 俺是Bobby 这是Bobby的替身
Hi, I'm Bobby, and this is Bobby's Bobby double.
等等 让俺Bobby确认下
Wait, let Bobby double check.
没错儿 俺是Bobby
Yeah, I'm Bobby.
待会儿你们想射杀俺俩当中一个的话 射他
So if y'all gonna shoot one of us, shoot him.
日 我说射他啊
Damn, I said shoot him!
他就是来干这个的 你们要配合他的工作
That's what he's here for. That's his job.
不好意思 我要射他 但射偏了
Yeah, sorry, that's who I was trying to shoot.
没事儿
No problem.
现在 俺要温婉地请你们...
Now, I'm gonna ask y'all as nice as I possibly can...
他♥娘♥的♥滚出老子的公园
Get the [Bleep] out of my trailer park...
谢谢配合
Please!
他说"谢谢配合"挺礼貌的 咱走吧
He did say, "please". Let's go.
小心驾驶哟
Drive carefully.
你♥他♥妈♥的什么意思?
What the hell's that supposed to mean?
靠啦 咱俩真是趣味相投呀
Man, I can't believe we got so much in common.
咱俩想干这事儿都已经很多年啦 - 干什么?
We both wanted to do this our whole lives. - Do what?
这俩伙计刚刚打破了双人降牛的世界纪录
Them fellers just broke the world record for the tandem bull ride.
我们成功了 评委
We did it, Judge!
住嘴 住嘴 太荒诞了
Stop it, stop it! This is insane!
我命令你带我到脆莓国家公园 立刻马上
I demand that you take me to Brickleberry National Park right now!
谢咯 Yucko
Thanks, Yucko.
到底能发射无人机了还是咋地?
Oh, can we launch that drone now or what?
不行 Steve还混在其中呢
Uh, no. Steve's still in there.
那正好一石二傻鸟了
Well, we'll kill two birds with one drone.
我是认真的 Ethel
I'm serious, Ethel.
Woody - 行啦 好
Woody! - All right, fine.
那些人简直就是畜生
These people are animals.
感觉那小孩有狂犬病
I think that baby had rabies.
嗯 很有可能 Woody 发射无人机
Yeah, probably. Woody, launch the drone.
地狱再会吧 Possumcods
See ya in hell, Possumcods.
倒数三 二 - 嘿 哥儿几个
In three, two... - Hey, y'all.
我X你大爷
God damn it!
我还以为你们都死翘翘了
Ooh, I thought you guys were dead.
钱包都在那边呢
Uh, your wallets are over there.
钱嘛 烧没了都 好像
The cash burnt up, I think.
大伙都没事吧?
Everybody all right?
咋着 人一个没死 东西一点没坏?
What, no casualties, no collateral damage?
这是哪门子操蛋无人机?
What kind of crappy drone is this?
没准这事儿能让你消消气 我反正伤得够呛
Well, if it makes you feel any better, I think I'm hurt real bad.
闭嘴吧 娘娘腔
Shut up, you pussy!
看姐的前海炸成什么鸟样了
Look how frizzy it made my bangs!
我不会就这样毁了自己的杂♥志♥封面照
I will not let this screw up my magazine cover!
Bobby 你刚才特么为毛跑我们这儿来?
Bobby, why the holy hell did you show up here, anyway?
俺是想把公园还给你们 再不想要了
I came to give you your park back. I don't want it no more.
净是一帮傻X乡巴佬瞎吵吵
There's too many redneck assholes in there.
谢了
Thanks.
现在有半个灵光点子能把剩下那帮贱民赶出我家公园嘛?!
Now, any bright ideas on how to get the rest of those peckerwoods out of my park?
Bobby 这些全都是你的操蛋子民
Bobby, these are your God-awful people.
你肯定有招儿处理他们的
You must know some way to fix this.
没准俺真有 但你们得答应把俺的老宅子还给俺 租金全免
Maybe I do, but you need to promise me my old spot back, rent-free.
行 好 随你 但别指望我会碰你
Yeah, okay, fine. But I'm not touching you.
没事 只要吓唬吓唬就能赶跑他们
Okay. What we gotta do is scare 'em off.
什么能神奇到把这种货色吓跑?
What could possibly scare these people?
俺们怕一样东西 - 肥皂?
We have one fear. - Soap?
牙医? - 黑人?
Dentists? - Blacks?
不 是龙♥卷♥风♥
No, tornadoes.
我害怕面包片 因为有次我吃色拉
I'm scared of croutons because one time I got this fancy salad
在苹果蜂还是小辣椒餐馆来着?
at Applebee's, or was it Chili's?
二者均为美国餐饮连锁
想不起来了 因为我喝了一大罐子热奶昔
I can't remember because I drank a hot can of Busch...
所以我们得整个龙♥卷♥风♥
So we need a tornado.
事实已经证明 房♥车公园能把龙♥卷♥风♥整得恶心出翔
It's a scientific fact that trailer parks make tornadoes horny as shit.
俺们等着就行了
All we gotta do is wait.
那啥 不是我不信眼前这个脑残傻X啊
Yeah, well, not that I don't trust Nostra-dumbass over there
我是等不起了 我要他们现在就滚蛋
but I'm tired of waiting. I want them out now!
有招儿整个假的出来么? - 我有了
Is there any way we could fake it? - I've got it.
有淋病 我们知道 但龙♥卷♥风♥怎么个整法?
Gonorrhea, we know. But what about the tornado?
棒球体育场 小熊雄起
(芝加哥小熊: 美国职棒大联盟球队)
Ethel 我半会儿也拖不住他了
Ethel, I can't stall him much longer.
要是再打他半下 这货能得永久性脑损伤
If I hit him one more time, he's gonna have permanent brain damage.
上帝啊 我又到哪了?
Oh, God, where am I now?
你说想看小熊队比赛来着
You said you wanted to see the Cubs play.
我说想看小熊了? 我恨他们还来不及的啊
I said the Cubs? Because I hate the Cubs.
那可真奇葩 我打小就想看他们比赛了
That's weird, because I've wanted to see 'em play since I was a kid.
给力啊 小熊
Go, Cubs!
这听起来可能缺根筋
Now, this may sound a little nutty
但我开始怀疑你不想让我看到脆莓公园
but I'm starting to think you don't want me to see Brickleberry Park.
好吧 让你看透了
All right, you got me.
我也腻歪一遍遍砸昏你了
I'm done knocking your ass out.
这就带你去公园好了
I'm gonna take you to the park right now.
那特么啥玩意儿?
What the hell is that?
我是龙♥卷♥风♥
I'm a tornado.
省省劲吧 傻X们
Nice try, assholes.
这货像鸟的龙♥卷♥风♥啊?
That don't look nothing like a tornado.
龙♥卷♥风♥长那样好吧
Tornado looks like that.
早跟你们说了 等着就齐活了
I told you all we had to do was wait.
此乃白人穷逼的生命循环啊
It's the white trash circle of life!
能相信...
Can you believe the...
反正我们把公园要回来了 有这点就足够了
Well, we got our park back. I guess that's all that matters.
闭你丫的嘴 Connie 评委还在往这边赶呢
Shut the [Bleep] up, Connie! The Judge is still on his way.
都行动起来 趁评委没来 我们还是能够收拾干净的
Let's get moving. We can still clean up the park before the Judge gets here.
你是在说这货么?
You mean this Judge?
抱歉 我是半点也拖不住了
Sorry, I couldn't stall him any longer.
听着哈 刚才刮了阵龙♥卷♥风♥ 可不是我们的错呀
Look, there was just a tornado here, and it was not our fault.
拜托一定要把这事儿考虑进去再...
So you should really think about that before...
我...
I...
我戴棒球手套
I wear mittens.
我没听清 他刚是说"我戴棒球手套"么?
I didn't catch that. Did he just say, "I wear mittens"?
这货脑袋挨打了多少下?
Uh, how many times did he get hit in the head?
吉普赛勺子 黄瓜日历
Gypsy spoons! Cucumber calendar.
一下也够劲啊
One too many.
自♥由♥滑板车 艾伦•伯斯汀
Razor Scooter. Ellen Burstyn!
美国影星 屡获奥斯卡最佳女主角
啥玩意儿? 你说我们赢得了年度最佳公园?
What's that? Oh, we just won park of the year you say?
流行摇滚
Poprock!
是呢 人家刚又说了一遍
Oh, yeah. He just said it again.
你们鸟人悲催到家了
剧集 | 脆莓公园(2012) | 导航列表