剧集 | 脆莓公园(2012) | 导航列表
脆莓公园十周年纪念洗版
真不敢相信明天就迎来大日子了
I can't believe tomorrow's the big day.
咱们国家终于把人送上火星了
Our country is finally putting a man on Mars.
你觉得那上面会有啥 Denzel?
What do you think is up there, Denzel?
长着四对绿色奶♥子♥的火星婊吧
Hot martian bitches with four sets of green titties.
你见解真深刻 Denzel
That's really profound, Denzel.
我知道 跟那种婊♥子♥乳♥交♥可以是全职工作
I know. Titty [Bleep] that bitch is like a full-time job.
那之外的太空呢? - 星星之类的吧
What about the rest of space? - Mm, stars and shit.
你觉得有多少颗嘞? - 反正你数不过来 Steve
How many do you think there are? - More than you can count, Steve.
哇 92颗
Wow. 92.
你丫就一蠢逼
You are a stupid mother[Bleep].
是啊
Yeah.
再问一个问题
Just one more question...
咱们怎么把车开出天文馆?
How do we get the car out of the planetarium?
怎么进来怎么出呗
Same way we got this mother[Bleep] in.
脆莓公园
林警们 听好了 今天是具有历史意义的一天
Rangers, listen up. Today is a historic day.
翻译 偏执绝非过错
翻译 井脑湿
在世界瞩目之下 人类即将登陆火星
The world watches as man prepares to land on Mars.
管你啊?
Who cares?
褐丘超级大卖♥♥场盛大开业
It's the grand opening of the Hazelhurst Mega Mall!
500家门店 200款琳琅商品
500 stores, 200 different ones!
超大型游艺厅
A gigantic arcade!
全球最大美食中心
The world's largest food court
紧邻莱恩•布赖恩特超级商店 方便快捷
conveniently located right next to the Lane Bryant superstore!
美国著名女装品牌
我天呐 我想要的都在里面 还有用来逗乐的胖子呢
Oh, my God, it's got everything I want and new fat people to make fun of.
后期 旗木佐罗
我上车等你
I'll be in the car.
哎呦 小毛球 大家都知道熊熊可不能进商场哦
Oh, cubbsie wubbs, everyone knows bears aren't allowed in Malls.
跟菲律宾人不许进图书馆一个道理
It's like how Filipinos aren't allowed in libraries.
啥? - 那帮人吃纸的好吧
What? - We all know they eat paper!
史蒂芬•金新出的小说操蛋透了
This new Stephen King novel is terrible!
美国恐怖小说家
接着我前面说的 本园长骄傲地宣布脆莓公园
As I was saying, I'm proud to announce Brickleberry
将在即将到来的火星登陆计划中扮演重要角色
will be playing an important role in the upcoming Mars landing.
好希望上去啊 我得去找找火星绿婊 你懂的
I wish I was going up there. I'd get some green pussy. You know that.
诸位知道 脆莓山是全球至高点
You see, Mount Brickleberry is the highest point in the world.
听着不对劲吧 - 写上手册就是对的
That doesn't sound right. - If it's on the brochure, it's true!
快来围观全球制高点 脆莓山
咋地吧 珠穆朗玛
不管怎样 航♥天♥局要把咱们公园...
Anyway, NASA is gonna be using our park
作为地面指挥中心的一个重要传送点
as a key transmission point for mission control.
也就是说 聚居在脆莓山脚下的印第安人必须滚
And that means them Indians at the base of Mount Brickleberry have gotta go.
但手册上也说山脚是他们祖上传下的土地
But the brochure says the base of the Mountain is their ancestral land.
是啊 手册还说我们这儿有世界最高峰呢
Yeah, the brochure also says we have the highest Mountain in the world.
你怎么 傻X么? - 你丫嘴放干净点
What are you, [Bleep] Stupid? - You watch your [Bleep] Mouth!
我尼玛把你脑袋拧下来 臭傻X
I'll rip your goddamn head off, mother[Bleep]!
抱歉 Johnson先生
Uh, sorry, Mr. Johnson.
我是傻X
Yeah, I'm stupid.
嘿 Steve 去告诉那帮野人 赶紧撩屁♥股♥滚人
Hey, Steve, go tell them savages they gotta move 'em heap quick.
包我身上 老大
You got it, Sir.
Woody 迁置森林中的原住民 这事儿可不对啊
Woody, forest resettlement of Native Americans is just wrong.
不许质疑美国政♥府♥ 小姐 人家知道自己在干嘛
Don't question the U.S. government, Missy! They know what they're doing.
人家策划911策划得妥妥的
They did a bang-up job planning 9-11
拿氟化水控制草民脑子
controlling our minds with fluoride in the water,
有线新闻网王牌主播
还把Anderson Cooper整成基佬了
and turning Anderson Cooper gay!
有人说过你有点阴谋论么?
Anybody ever say you're a bit of a conspiracy theorist?
快别扯淡了
Ah, don't be ridiculous.
那你在你侄子洗礼仪式上整的那套怎么解释?
How about that stunt you pulled at your nephew's christening?
我知道这里头藏着麦克风呢
I know there's a microphone in here somewhere.
我知道你们能听见 苏维埃混账
I know you can hear me, you Soviet bastards.
够了 我要下手掏了
That's it... I'm going in after it!
褐丘超级大卖♥♥场
Woody说的都是一堆屁话
Woody doesn't know what he's talking about.
我想进商场 我就必须进
I can go to the Mall if I want to.
站那儿别动 伙计 - 你谁啊?
Hold it right there, buddy. - Who are you supposed to be?
我是Todd Rollin 商场安全主管
I'm Todd Rollin, head of Mall Security.
哇去 商场安全主管
Wow! Head of Mall Security?
工资超低 还骑得起这种酷感赛格威电动车是吧?
Minimum wage and you get to ride one of those cool Segways?
你听起来瞧不起是么
You don't sound impressed.
我蛮瞧得起你没压垮带轮子的东西的
I'm impressed by the way you manage to sweat on something with wheels.
我先失陪 进商场了
Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going into the Mall.
不行 大家都知道商场禁止熊入内
Oh, no, you're not. Everyone knows bears aren't allowed in Malls.
熊禁入
跟马来西亚人禁入鞋店一个道理
It's like how Malaysians aren't allowed in shoe stores.
啥? - 他们吃鞋带的好吧
What? - We all know they eat shoelaces.
这小破地儿的种族主义真让人费解
There is some really obscure racism in this town.
脆莓自然保护区
脆莓自然保护区
及垃圾场
很遗憾要告知你们这件事 但...
I am so sorry to have to tell you this, but...
等下 部落长老?
Wait, tribal chairman?
你是印第安首领 是吧?
You're the Indian Chief, right?
那么说也太有成见了
That's a stereotypical thing to assume.
怎么? - 你好
How? - How.
你来是想赶我们离开么? - 没没没
Are you here to push us off our land? - No, no, no.
不是啦 我是来买♥♥地的
I'm not. I'm here to buy your land.
24刀的珠子好不? - 就这么定了
$24 in beads sound good? - We'll take it!
先别急 先别急
Not so fast, Not-so-fast.
我们说过不会再犯这样的错误了
We said we would not make this mistake again.
你给个成交价 - 行呐 你还真是会抬价啊
You throw in closing costs. - All right. You drive a hard bargain.
26刀的珠子 - 祝我们合作愉快
$26 in beads. - Nice doing business with you.
你们必须会喜欢的 我可是亲自做出来的
You guys are gonna enjoy those. I tried them out myself.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
一种性玩具
那是后♥庭♥拉珠啊
They're anal beads.
各位好
Salutations.
我是地面控制中心的非凡Kurt Thoreau博士 PHD
I am mission control Director extraordinaire, Dr. Kurt Thoreau, PHD.
你好 我是林警主管叼人Woody Johnson 弟-弟-大
Hi there. Head ranger excelente Woody Johnson, B-I-G-D-I-C-K.
这个迷人之物是谁?
And who is this fetching creature?
你说的是迷人还是吸♥精♥?
Did you say fetching or felching?
我是Ethel
Uh, I'm Ethel.
长超级大胡子的男人会不会让你的小蕊蕊更性奋呢?
Do men with exceptional beards make your fish flaps foamy?
什么?
What?
赶紧带我去我办公室
Show me to my office at once.
这里唯一的办公室是我的
Well, the only office in there is mine.
听好了 死贱♥人♥...
Listen here, nas-hole...
我不知道你以为你是谁... 这边儿请
I don't know who you think you are... Right this way.
Steve 谢谢你参加我们的告别仪式
Steve, thank you for joining us for our farewell powwow.
不必客气 希望你能喜欢那些拉珠
No problem. I hope you like the beads.
是啊 我老婆把它们埋在了太阳照不到的地方
Oh, yes, wife bury them where sun don't shine.
她的屁♥股♥里
In her ass.
今晚太尽兴了 你们能陪我一晚实在太好了
This was a lot of fun. Thanks for hanging out with me all night.
纳瓦霍人的兄弟啊
Bros before navajos.
请尝尝我们药师给你特制的圆轮草汁 此乃上帝之赠饮
Our medicine man offers you a bowl of Hikuri, the food of the Gods.
有人说它能让你看到天堂
Some say it lets you see the heavens.
只能喝上一小口 它后劲很足
Now just take a small sip. It's very powerful.
你说什么?
Ah. What?
你喝掉了2000单位的纯仙人掌汁
You just had 2,000 hits of pure peyote.
影响不到我的 忍♥者霸王龙
It's not affecting me, ninja T-Rex.
白人真让我不爽
I hate white people.
♪ 噢 印第安全滚蛋 太空人住进来♪
♪ Oh, out with the injuns, in with the spacemen. ♪
♪ 航♥天♥局真碉堡 让我们上头条♪
♪ NASA's the best, gonna get us some press.♪
你真是无廉无♥耻♥...
You should be ashamed of yourself...
为了那么点宣传 逼着那些原住民背井离乡
Pushing the Native Americans off their land just for a little publicity.
淡定点吧
Oh, calm down.
赔偿法上写得很清楚
The law of reparations says
他们可以将任何曾为他们居住地的土地征为己用
they can claim any land in their former territory as their own.
换句话说 这些红皮佬想住哪就住哪
Those redskins can basically live anywhere they want.
想住哪就住哪?
Anywhere they want?
你是谁? - 我是Malloy 会说话的熊
Who are you? - I'm Malloy, talking bear.
我认得他爹 林中便
I knew his father, Shits-in-woods.
听着 我的人♥民♥
Listen, my people.
是时候结束白人对我们的摆布
It is time to stop being pushed around by the white man
剧集 | 脆莓公园(2012) | 导航列表