剧集 | 脆莓公园(2012) | 导航列表
No, a beautiful goddamn wedding!
亲爱的囚徒们
Dearly incarcerated
我们集聚一堂共同见证肉锤和Denzel的结合
we are gathered to witness the union between Meat Hammer and Denzel.
一生一世
Which shall last forever.
同志婚姻在咱们这个可爱的州是合法的
For while gay marriage may be legal in our fine state...
同志离婚可不是
Gay divorce is not.
肉锤 你愿意娶Denzel作为你合法的监狱伴侣吗?
Meat Hammer, do you take Denzel to be your lawfully wedded gay prison partner?
当然愿意
You bet I do.
Denzel 你愿意接受肉锤吗?
And, Denzel, do you take Meat Hammer?
快答应 你最好赶紧答应
Say it. You better say it.
我... 我...
I, uh... I d...
我擦 是Viggo Mortensen吗?
Holy shit! Is that Viggo Mortensen?
靠 他这事业与日俱屎啊
Man, his career is in the shitter!
我 魔戒之主 命令你 取消婚礼
I, Lord Of The Rings, command you... stop this wedding!
Steve 你救了我
Steve, you saved me!
不然要好朋友还干嘛呢
That's what best friends are for!
听着 Steve 我很抱歉... - 已经原谅啦
Look, Steve, I'm sorry for... - Already forgiven.
现在咱们赶紧以最快速度离开这里
Now let's get you out of here the quickest way possible...
以两男套一马的形式
As two grown men in a horse suit.
听上去不错 我在这一边
Sounds good. I'll take it from here.
等下
Wait a minute!
这可不是福瑞控淫乱集♥会♥
This is not a furry fook fest either!
我们走 Steve
Let's ride, Steve!
好嘞 伙计
Giddyup, partner!
不要 不要 放开我 我喜欢这里
No, no, leave me! I love it here!
影疾 出发
Shadowfax, away!
有没人给我解释下这特么是什么情况?
Now if somebody could only explain to me what the [Bleep] just happened?
剧集 | 脆莓公园(2012) | 导航列表