剧集 | 脆莓公园(2012) | 导航列表
脆莓公园十周年纪念洗版
几 年 以 前
它们是你♥爸♥妈吗? 可怜的小东西
Were those your parents? Poor little guy.
是时候来消除这段创伤的记忆了
Oh, well. Time erases traumatic memories.
这话以前童子军领队跟我说过 当时他要我舔他...
At least that's what my Scout Leader told me when he made me suck his...
还真起作用了
Huh. It does work.
别害怕 小熊宝儿 我来照顾你
Don't worry, little cub. I'll take care of you.
儿 不要忘了我们
Son, never forget us.
永远不要忘记你的出身
Never forget where you came from.
我真特么的厉害
God damn, I'm good.
Malloy 你说咱们去远足 亲近亲近自然怎么样?
Malloy, what do you say we take a hike and connect with nature?
我在这儿就够亲近自然的了
I have all the nature I need right here.
去死 一帮没用的畜生
Die, you worthless animals!
攻击: A 坦克部队
B 出动军队
C 空中打击
灭绝达成
Extinction achieved!
美国音像出版制品评级制度
就这玩意还被评为E 面向所有人哈?
So this shit was rated "E" for everyone, huh?
脆莓公园
愚人节 清理冰箱 林警抱抱日 扑克之夜 清理冰箱
啤酒夜取消 Steve直肠病学考试 松兔启示纪念日
翻译 白云苍狗
翻译 井脑湿
翻译 旗木佐罗
天呐 又到这一天了
God. It's that day again.
Malloy父母被杀的日子
It's Malloy's parents' murderversary.
不要显得愧疚 不要显得愧疚
Don't look guilty. Don't look guilty.
Steve? - 对不起
Steve? - I'm sorry!
有什么对不起的?
Uh, for what?
因为这个 我就想在动手前先道个歉
For that. Just wanted to apologize beforehand.
接受你的道歉 Steve
Apology accepted, Steve.
Steve? 不许再用椅子打Connie了
Steve, don't you ever hit Connie with a chair!
去拿Connie专用棒 专门干这活儿的
Use the Connie club. That's what it's there for.
对付Connie 请打碎玻璃
注意了啊 林警们 今天是4月22号♥ 也是...
Now listen up, Rangers. It's April 22nd. Also known as...
Malloy父母被杀的日子
The day that Malloy's parents were killed!
不 是地球日
No. Earth Day.
要死啊 Steve 你提那档子事干嘛?
Jesus, Steve. Why would you bring that up?
当然不是因为可怕回忆和要命的罪恶感压得我喘不过气
Well, not because there's a horrible memory or crushing guilt weighing on me.
你看都几点了
Oh, look at the time.
Woody 你什么时候开始关心地球日了?
Woody, since when do you care about Earth Day?
自古以来嘛 Ethel
Since always, Ethel.
地球是我的星球
Earth is my planet.
而我的星球上却满是二♥逼♥青年
And my planet is full of soupy dipshits
一到地球日就跑来逛国家公园
who go to National Parks on Earth Day
装作有多关心大自然似的
to pretend to give a flying sheep's queef about nature.
换句话就是 咱们捞一票的好机会来了
AKA, this is the day we makes da mad Benjamins.
对不 Denzel?
Am I right, Denzel?
这个可以有 如果现在是90年代早期 你是黑人的话
Yeah, you would be, if this was the early '90s and you were black.
其实吧 Denzel 是在90年代晚期
Actually, Denzel, it wasn't until the late '90s
"票子"这个词才被黑人...
when "Benjamins" entered the black verna...
Denzel 就离你三步远
Denzel! It's three steps away!
Haliburton地球日活动
由BP与陶氏化工为您呈现
BP: 世界上最大的石油和石化集团公♥司♥之一
陶氏化工: 世界化学工业界第二跨国化工公♥司♥
熊猫套熊猫射击 肥料美颜术
免费麦麸酒 垃圾桶投篮
有机炸串
肥料狂人 外带桶3元
鳟鱼投篮
就差一点了
Ooh, almost had it.
天呐 搞这些有什么意义?
My God! What is the point of this?
这是为了环境呀 Ethel
It's for the environment, Ethel.
我在努力将这条鳟鱼送回栖息地... 那口油锅里
I'm trying to return this trout to its natural habitat... that deep fryer.
打中了
Jackpot!
Woody 简直扯淡
Woody, this is a joke.
你的自然庆祝活动就是在毁咱们的公园
Your "celebration of nature" is destroying our park.
停止乱砍乱伐
Ethel 你话真伤人
Ethel, that offends me.
闭嘴 帮我给这些鹈鹕浇上油
Now shut up and help me oil up these pelicans.
清洗鹈鹕 5块
烟篷
Malloy
Malloy!
你在这儿啊 我的孤儿好朋友
There's my best little orphaned friend.
你什么毛病?
What is up with you?
每年一到这个时候 你就变得比平时更加不正常
Every year, around this time, you start acting weirder than usual.
胡说 给 这是我送你的卡片
Nonsense. Here, I got you a card.
"你父母在一次凶残的意外中身亡"
"So your parents died in a gruesome accident".
"最好下次走运点"
"Better luck next time".
这玩意怎么能让我高兴得起来?
Uh, how is this supposed to cheer me up?
不好意思 我还能做啥?
Sorry. What else can I do?
把你JJ插♥进♥蜂窝里怎么样? - 没问题
How about stick your dick in a beehive? - On it.
蜜蜂窝还是马蜂窝? - 谁攻击力牛X就来谁
Honeybee or yellow jacket? - Whichever one's more aggressive.
必须是马蜂窝
Yellow jacket it is.
这也没什么嘛
Huh, this isn't so bad.
还有点痒痒
It kind of tickles.
现在玩儿大了
Now it's bad!
它们在蛰我的JJ
They're stinging my penis.
它们真心在蛰我的JJ
They are really stinging my penis!
肯定是有东西惹到它们了
Something must have pissed them off.
我去 这玩意儿居然比我想得还要让我高兴
That actually cheered me up more than I thought it would.
好嘞 我坚持住
Okay. I'll stick with it.
轮到我为大自然做点实事了
Well, time to do my part for the environment.
这款不仅更安静 开在路上还是最安...
Well, not only is it quiet, it's the safest car on the ro...
真心够安静的 它们都听不到我开过来诶
This really is quiet. They can't even hear me coming.
干啥?
What?
Malloy 我是Steve 我在医院给你打呢
Malloy, it's Steve. I'm calling from the hospital.
搞半天原来我对马蜂过敏
Turns out I'm allergic to yellow jackets.
好消息是 现在我的JJ有13英寸...
The good news is, my penis is now 13 inches...
医院入口
宽 - 这辈子别再给我打电♥话♥了 好吧?
Wide. - Feel free to never call me again, okay?
生活当如此
This is the life.
哈喽 熊仔
Hello, bear.
找你有事儿
We need to talk.
美国流行女歌♥手 影视演员
杰西卡•辛普森?
Jessica Simpson?
所以这就是那只自以为人类的动物了
So this is the animal that thinks he is a human.
你好呀 人类
Hello, human.
需要咱们给您配个电♥话♥答录机吗?
Can we get you some answering machine?
或者来个麦记汉堡王?
Or perhaps a McBurger King?
黑人导演 编剧 演员
这个算... 算泰勒•派瑞式幽默么?
Is this, like, a... is this Tyler Perry humor?
因为我真没觉得好笑 - 肃静
Because I do not get it. - Silence!
看看这些个被你用燃油死亡机碾压过的动物们
Look at these animals that you drove upon with your fuel-efficient death machine.
我没看见半个动物出没的标志 这能怪谁?
I didn't see a single animal crossing sign. So whose fault's that?
去你丫的 人类跟屁虫
Screw you, human lover. Let me eat this pussy, boss.
让我吃了这娘娘腔 大人
Let me eat this pussy, boss.
退下 阿乔狼 今天谁也不准吃娘娘腔
Easy, Joe Wolf. No one will be eating pussy today.
扫兴啊
Ah, man.
罪过不在这熊仔身上
The bear is not to blame.
是人类害它变成这熊样
The humans made him this way.
我是麋鹿Nazir 百兽之首
I am Moose Nazir, leader of the animals.
欢迎光临蔽舍
Welcome to my humble home.
来人 给这位贵客呈上咱们最好的食物
Please, bring this honored guest our finest foods.
所以你们其他的食物比这还恶心?
So all your other foods are worse than this?
别闹 这可是动物界最高端的美食
Come now, this is a great delicacy for an animal.
幼虫是我亲自逮的 全都来自高贵的麋鹿死尸
I harvest these larvae myself, from the anus of a magnificent elk carcass.
橄榄花♥园♥: 意式餐厅连锁
我才在橄榄花♥园♥吃过一大碗蛆
I just had the bottomless bowl of ass maggots at the Olive Garden.
失陪 我得先... 我得先回家了
Sorry, I am gonna... oh, I gotta go home.
回人类的世界?
To the human world?
你不属于那里 这里又有什么不好?
You don't belong there. What is so wrong with this place?
蛆虫就够受
Um, ass maggots.
算你赢 想走就走吧
Fair enough. You are free to go.
我只是在琢磨你想不想知道你爹妈究竟是怎么死的
I just thought you might want to know what really happened to your parents.
我爸妈是被游客不小心弄死的
My parents were accidentally killed by a tourist.
啥? 被乌龟弄死的?
Huh? Killed by a tortoise?
不是 我说游客
No, a tourist.
你管谁叫游客 你个傲娇的小王八儿
Who you calling a tourist, you uppity little bitch?
你爷爷我活了273年了
I've lived here for 273 years.
19世纪女探险家
给莎卡嘉薇亚吹♥箫♥都不新鲜
I did blow off Sacagawea's ass!
剧集 | 脆莓公园(2012) | 导航列表