剧集 | 脆莓公园(2012) | 导航列表
脆莓公园十周年纪念洗版
家里没人
Nobody's home.
等下 Bobby 我是来收你的露营费的 你交晚了
Wait, Bobby, I'm here to collect your camping fee. You're late.
俺交过了 - 你那是两年前交的
I just paid it. - That was two years ago.
天呐 喝得脸红脖子粗 时间就是过得快啊
Man, time flies when you're blind shit-faced drunk!
等会 俺去给你弄些钱来
Hold on one second, and I'll grab you some cash.
老实点 傻X 把钱包掏出来 快特么把钱包掏出来
Stick 'em up, [Bleep]. Give me your wallet. Give me your goddamn wallet!
快点 快 快 掏出来 掏出来
Come on, come on. Gimme, gimme, gimme!
给你 伙计 这些应该够了
There you go, buddy. That should cover it.
我以前那个钱包就跟你这个一样
Hey, I used to have a wallet just like that.
你想买♥♥么? - 当然
You wanna buy it? - Sure.
真好运
Score!
脆莓公园
好了 林警们 该让公园焕然一新 升级换代了
All right, Rangers, time for the park renovation, beautification update.
我建议给Steve来个缩胸
I'd like to suggest a breast reduction for Steve.
记下了 Connie 树都怎么样了?
Noted. Connie, how are the trees?
保证常青
Evergreen.
Steve 牙齿美白呢?
Steve, teeth-whitening?
让我把牙托塞进去先
Just let me stick the tray in.
老天啊
Dear God!
Ethel 草坪升级情况报告
Ethel, grass upgrade report.
马上弄完了 但我们真的必须得用含铅喷漆么?
I'm almost done, but do we really have to use lead paint?
对环境太不好了
It's so bad for the environment.
闭嘴 环境会很好的
Shut up, the environment will be fine.
油漆未干
翻译 白云苍狗
翻译 偏执绝非过错
翻译 井脑湿
翻译 旗木佐罗
这就是生命的循环 大家不必烦恼
Hey, it's the circle of life. Hakuna matata, everybody.
生命循环不息 收拾干净了
And the circle continues. Clean it up!
我们为什么这么卖♥♥力工作?
Why are we working our asses off?
因为脆莓将要赢得年度最佳公园的称号♥
Because Brickleberry's gonna win National Park of the year.
我绝不会让黄石的那些弱逼们
No way am I gonna let those pussies at Yellowstone
连续十年赢得那份荣誉
take it for the tenth time in a row.
我们公园有什么不好的?
What's so bad about our park, anyway?
这个... 我们有世界独一无二的早泄间歇泉
Well, we do have the world's only premature geyser.
10 9...
Ten, nine...
不好意思 这事几乎从未发生过
Sorry, that almost never happens.
等等 别 别走啊
Wait, no, don't leave.
再过几个小时就又会喷了的
It'll be ready to go again in a couple of hours.
我们就让评委注意到我们好的一面就行了 就像这里
Uh, we'll just keep the Judge focused on our good parts, like right here.
去她的 生命循环
[Bleep] Her. Circle of life.
赢了有什么奖吗? - 我们会得到最好的礼物
So what do we get if we win? - We get the greatest gift of all.
美国演员 Steve的偶像 详见S1E8
和Viggo Mortensen一起去喝咖啡?
A coffee date with Viggo Mortensen?
不是 我们会登上《国家公园杂♥志♥》的封面
No. We get to be on the cover of Nationwide Park Magazine!
当初在黄石上班 我们每年都会上封面
When I worked at Yellowstone, we were on the cover every year
但每次拍照片 我都拍不好
but my picture was screwed up every time.
后来我的脸被蜜蜂蛰了
And then I got a bee sting on my face.
本来都擦遮瑕霜了 但我本人还是能看出来
I mean, I covered it with concealer, but I still noticed.
所以拜托 等咱们赢了 我要牛X闪闪上一回封面
So help me God, when we win, I will look great on that cover.
小妞 咱们慢慢来
Tyra Skanks, lets not get ahead of ourselves.
但公园看起来已经很好了啊
But the park looks perfect.
这特么搞啥?
What the hell is that?
大伙快瞧俺
Hey, look at me!
俺喝多了 偷了一辆拖拉机
I'm drunk and I stole a tractor!
嘿 你们的破树撞坏了我偷来的拖拉机
Hey, your goddamn tree wrecked into my stolen tractor.
所以你们欠我一辆新偷的拖拉机
Now y'all owe me a new stolen tractor.
真不敢相信
I can't believe it.
这是他做过最恶劣的事情了
This is the worst thing he's ever done!
是吗? 真的是吗?
Is it? Is it really?
咋? 人家给你巧克力了呢
What? He gave you chocolate.
天呐 杂♥志♥社的评委随时都会来
Oh, my God! The Judge from the magazine will be here any minute.
得有人去拖住他 容我们清理现场
Someone has to stall him while we clean this up.
我反正很擅长浪费评委的时间
I'm pretty good at taking up a Judge's time.
快来 Steve 我们得把这畜生赶出公园
Come on, Steve, we gotta kick that hick outta the park
以防他再闹出什么幺蛾子
before he does any more damage.
欢迎来到脆莓国家公园
评委来了
Here comes the Judge.
你能让开一下吗? 我得从这儿过去
Um, could you excuse me, please? I need to get through here.
可以啊 但我的车坏在入口处的车道上了
Yeah, but my car broke down sideways at the entrance
你下周再来吧
you have to come back next week.
那我从边上绕过去吧
Um, could it just walk around it?
当然可以啊 但先来告诉我 你的履哪买♥♥的?
Oh, of course, but first, tell me, where'd you get them skips?
我的履?
My... my skips?
我的鞋啊 是的 我老婆选的...
Oh, my shoes. Yes, my wife picked them...
看啥? 我的氯仿用完了
What? I ran out of Chloroform.
有麻醉性的无色透明液体
好了 在开始3P之前
Now, before we do this threesome
俺只想确定一下 这事不会破坏咱们之间的友谊
I just wanna make sure it ain't gonna mess up our friendship.
你们特么干啥? - 在我的公园撒野就得把你赶出去
What the hell y'all doing? - Evicting you for tearing up my park!
那不是俺 是"醉鬼Bobby"
That wasn't me, that was "drunk Bobby".
如果你们想要找他 一斤酒下肚他就来了
If you wanna talk to him, he'll be here in 12 ounces.
买♥♥醉时光结束了 沼泽居民
Happy hour's over, swamp people!
特此宣布你被正式踢出我的公园了
You are hereby being kicked the hell out of my park!
这看起来是个老物件了 这是什么?
This looks like it's from the olden times. What is it?
俺特么怎么知道那是啥 一堆狗屎字儿
How am I supposed to know what the hell it is, it's got words and shit on it.
1880年 啦啦啦 内战 你表兄...
1880s, da da da. Civil War... your Cousin...
Reginald Wooten Possumcods...
"Reginald Wooten Possumcods"...
天呐 这么说来的话 你是脆莓公园的继承人
Oh, my God. According to this, you're the heir to Brickleberry Park.
等下 他在骂我是基佬么?
Wait a minute, did he call me a queer?
给我拿来
Give me that!
事实上啊 Robert 这上面真正说的是 我给你念一下啊
Actually, Robert, what it really says is, and I quote
那个傻♥逼♥Bobby Possumcods绝对是不会拥有这座公园的
there is no goddamn way in hell that asshole Bobby Possumcods owns this park!
官方得不能更官方了 - 上面可不是这么说的
Don't get more official than that. - That's not what it says.
就在这里写着呢 Bobby拥有这座公园...
It says right here Bobby owns the park, and... ugh!
我知道上面说什么了
Oh, I know what it says now.
上面写着滚出俺的领地
It says get the hell off my property!
脆莓房♥车公园
脆莓房♥车公园
嘿 快滚回来 你这天杀...
Hey, come back here, you goddamn...
天 要来了
Oh, Lord.
随它吧
Oh, [Bleep] It.
简直就是极乐窝啊 BoDean
We're living the dream, BoDean.
林警们 想必你们知道我们面临的问题
Rangers, I know you think we have a problem.
这根本就不是什么问题
This is not a problem!
好耶 屋漏偏逢连夜雨
Oh, yeah, this is perfect.
看来今年赢家又落到黄石公园了
Looks like Yellowstone wins again.
那他们得先踏过我完美又上镜的尸体
Over my perfect, photogenic dead body.
我要冻死了
I'm freezing.
老天 我们活得就像没个好头头儿的基♥地♥组♥织♥
Jesus, we're living like Al-Qaeda without the good leadership.
Malloy 你上哪去?
Malloy, where do you think you're going?
只要不在这儿就行
Anywhere but here.
我就是不乐意呆在这种像海地难民营一般的破地方
I've got this thing where I don't like to live in Haitian-style refugee camps.
很好 去吧 反正一切将会在今天日落前回归正轨
Fine, leave. Everything's gonna be back to normal by day's end.
待我和我们的朋友Bobby好好的小叙一番
I'm gonna do a little fancy negotiating with our friend Bobby.
那么 Bobby... 我是说 Possumcods先生
So, Bobby... I mean, Mr. Possumcods...
你要什么样的条件才能把公园还给我们?
What's it gonna take to get our park back?
比如3.47刀的麦当劳礼品券?
How about $3.47 on a McDonald's gift card?
给俺们一箱啤酒 就还给你
Throw in a case of Busch and it's yours.
有次俺啤酒喝多了 醒来发现老二插在商场人体模型里
One time I drank so much Busch I woke up balls-deep in a Kmart mannequin
屁♥股♥还塞了个维达利亚洋葱
with a Vidalia onion stuck up my ass.
星期二的事了 - 闭嘴 BoDean
That was Tuesday. - Shut up, BoDean!
这样吧 不如俺给你们还个价
I tell you what. Here's my counter offer.
很好 我宣战
That's it. This is war.
好吧 至少这泥巴能给我美美容
Oh, well, at least this mud is good for my complexion.
那可不是泥巴 是一大泡猪屎
It ain't mud, it's a bunch of hog shit with...
你在担心什么 Bobby?
What are you worried about, Bobby?
那个Woody真让俺心神不宁
That Woody makes me nervous.
俺都不知道他会采取啥手段夺回公园
There ain't no telling what he might do to get this park back.
他的眼神可疯狂了
He's got those crazy eyes.
不是说你 BoDean
No offense, BoDean.
来者何人?
Who the hell is that?
别担心 Bobby 只不过又来了点人住进来
Take it easy, Bobby. It's just more people coming in.
剧集 | 脆莓公园(2012) | 导航列表