剧集 | 脆莓公园(2012) | 导航列表
Jesus Christ!
我说的是"顶班的动物"
When I said "scab animals,"
不是说"顶斑的动物"
I didn't mean animals with scabs on 'em!
那只猫是不是有猫型艾滋?
Does that cat have feline AIDS?
不会吧 普通艾滋而已
Nah, just regular AIDS.
那条贵宾总没什么问题吧
Well, there's nothing wrong with the poodle.
他早就跑去示♥威♥了
He's over there picketing!
真是悲剧啊 游客们都跑光了
This is a disaster! The tourists are all gone!
示♥威♥起作用了
The strike is working.
很快他们就会屈服 然后交出杀害了我父母的仇人
Soon, they'll give into our demands and turn over the prick who killed my parents.
耐心点 我的孩子
Patience, my son.
示♥威♥只是让林警们孤立无援
The strike was just a device to get the Rangers alone and vulnerable.
现在该进行第二阶段了
It's time for phase two.
让他们闻你屁♥股♥?
Make them smell your ass?
错 杀了他们 一个不留
No. Kill them. All of them!
知道啥治咳嗽吗?
You know what will help that cough?
闻下屁♥股♥就见效
A quick butt sniff.
你搞毛啊 阿乔狼?
What the [Bleep], Joe Wolf?
你想窃屁偷香吗?
You trying to sneak a sniff?
没有 大人 我找车钥匙呐
No, boss. I just lost my car keys.
我刚以为掉进你屁♥股♥里了
I thought I saw 'em in your butt.
行啦 Ethel 试过你的法子了
All right, Ethel. We tried it your way.
现在试试哥的法子吧
Now we're gonna try it my way.
给老子100只没有标记 不连号♥的小狗
Give me 100 unmarked, non-consecutive puppies.
对付抢银行匪徒的工具 染料会喷到匪徒身上
别混染料包进去啊 老子盯着你呢 死贱♥人♥
And don't try to give me the ones with the dye packs, I'm onto you, mother[Bleep]!
果然爱抢才会赢 你觉得够了么?
Crime does pay. You think we have enough?
应该够了 咱都抢2个动物园 12个宠物店了
We should. We knocked over 2 zoos, 12 pet stores,
还顺便抢了个"笑笑奶酪店"
and a Chuck E. Cheese.
他♥娘♥的♥染料假狗
Goddamn puppy dye pack!
我们会杀光人类 你终将报仇雪恨
We will kill the humans, you will have your revenge,
而且不仅如此
but we won't stop there.
任何沾染人类东西的动物 我们也绝不留情
We will punish any animal who associates with human things.
Neil 你好吗 我的朋友?
Neil, how are you, my friend?
跟普通雄鹿一样瞎逼逛呗
Just chillin' like a motherbucker.
有什么事吗 Nadir大人?
What's up with you, Moose N?
你不会去偷吃了人类的食物吧?
You haven't been enjoying any human food, have you?
比如说翻了翻垃圾桶?
Maybe rooting around in the trash can?
你知道这有悖于我们的纪律
You know this is against our rules.
绝没 我讨厌人类食物的
No way. I hate human food.
我♥操♥ - 做了他
Ah, shit! - Kill him.
疼死啦
Oh, it hurts!
我真没意识到你们纪律那么严明
Whoa, I did not realize you guys were this intense.
齐格菲和罗伊是著名魔术师 因03年险被老虎咬死而结束职业生涯
必须的 老虎咬魔术师那事也是我命令的
That's right. I even ordered the tiger hit on Siegfried and Roy.
我还以为那只老虎像大家一样 只是讨厌魔术师而已
Wow. I thought that tiger just hated magicians like everyone else.
真不敢相信他们因为吃个甜甜圈就杀了Neil
I cannot believe they killed Neil for eating a doughnut.
我要冷静一下 放松些
I just need to calm down, relax.
不能再碰人类东西了
No more human stuff.
先等我打番"战争机器"
Right after I beat Gears of War...
再吃完这条超大装士力架
And eat a king-sized Snicker bar...
还有那个烤翅披萨...
And this buffalo chicken pizza...
再跟那个菲律宾妓♥女♥爽一组
And get a happy ending from this Filipino hooker.
看起来某只是没机会再闻麋鹿屁♥股♥了
Looks like someone's sniffed his last Moose ass.
我赞
Nice.
林警指南: 安全驾驶
安全驾驶的关键在于...
"The key to being a safe driver"...
天呐
My God!
等一下 你们还活着
OWait. You're both still alive.
我去找人帮忙
I'll go call for help.
不能再这样苟且偷生了
Ugh, I can't keep living like this.
我要去做一件老早之前就该搞定的事
I'm gonna do something I should have done a long time ago.
Connie 醒醒
Connie, wake up.
不好意思 怎么了 Steve?
Sorry. What's going on, Steve?
我想给你看样东西
There's something I need to show you.
Steve 这可真贴心
Steve, that's so sweet,
但是有些事我之前没跟任何人说过
but this is something I've never told anyone before.
我是同性恋
I'm gay.
天呀 终于说出口感觉好棒啊
Oh, my God. It feels so good to finally say it.
卸下好大个包袱
What a burden lifted.
我来不为这事儿 是这个
That's not why I'm here. It's this.
请看我 我是Connie 我开车嘞
Look at me. I'm Connie. I'm driving.
哎呦 我撞到东西咯
Oops! I hit something.
嘣 击中Malloy的爸妈 我好笨哟
Bang! Shot Malloy's parents. I'm so stupid.
不 原来是我
Oh, no. It was me.
我杀了Malloy父母
I killed Malloy's parents.
我得去跟他坦白 立刻马上
I need to confess to him right now!
但那些动物可会杀了你啊
But those animals might kill you.
是我罪有应得
It's what I deserve.
除非还有什么别的证据可以为我正名
Unless there's some other piece of information that could clear my name
救我一命
and save my life.
这个我还真想不出来
Hmm, not that I'm aware of.
我都做了什么?
What have I done?
它们会杀掉Connie
They're gonna kill Connie.
去丫的大肥婆 爱杀不杀你操心个蛋?
Screw that fat bitch. Who cares if they kill her?
你怎么看?
What about you?
哈喽? 有人没有?
Hello? Is anyone there?
不知道啦 老兄 照他说的办啦
I don't know, man. Just do what he said.
各位好哟 我的兄弟
What up, my brethren?
我不敢相信你竟然会这样伤害我
I can't believe you would hurt me like this.
某只有麻烦喽
Somebody's in trouble.
我搞不懂你们在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
所以你没把一整天时间
So you didn't spend all day
都花在打游戏跟逗妓♥女♥上面吗?
on your boxed "X" playing queers of whore?
这事儿绝没有啊
I can honestly say no to that.
我居然还让你闻我菊花
And to think I opened my anus to you.
抱歉啦 麋鹿Nazir 我保证 这事不会再有了
I'm sorry, Moose Nazir. Please, it will never happen again.
看过来 动物们
Attention, animals.
我就是... - 蓬松威猛的女兽
I am... - A bloated, ginger she beast!
但同时也是完全无辜的
But also completely innocent.
前边那句好难听
That first part was kind of mean.
不 Connie 我那是坦诚相待 现在我们就得坦诚开来
No, Connie, it was honesty, and that's what we need right now.
Malloy 是我♥干♥的
Malloy, I did it.
我杀了你♥爸♥妈
I killed your parents.
我早就该料到
I should have known.
你死定了 Steve
You're dead, Steve.
很好 救赎你自己吧
Good. Redeem yourself.
让你的动物本性主宰自己
Allow your animal instincts to take control.
啃掉他那张脸
Eat his face off.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
你刚说的好像是"啃掉他那张脸"
It just sounded like you said, "eat his face off".
就是 - 不好意思
I did. - I'm sorry.
你刚说的好像是"就是啊"
It just sounded like you said, "I did".
啥? 等等 等等 别扯好不好
What? Wait, wait, wait. This is crazy.
你刚点头了? - 下手
Did you just nod? - Do it!
美国娱乐女星 篮球明星奥多姆之妻
嘿 这会儿问可能不太合适 但...
Hey, this might not be the right time, but...
你是科勒•卡戴珊吗?
but are you Khloe Kardashian?
你本尊可远没有电视里那么丑
You're nowhere near as ugly as you are on television.
事情就是这样了 Malloy
And that's the whole story, Malloy.
你敢让我相信你被绊倒
You expect me to believe that you tripped,
一枪穿漏了两只熊脑袋?
shot two bears through the head with one bullet?
我知道 想想你♥爸♥妈会是多惊奇吧
I know. Imagine how surprised your parents were.
来吧 熊仔Malloy 下手
Come on, Malloy bear. Do it.
告诉我们你是真正的动物
Show us you are a true animal.
只要啃掉他的脸 咱就一家人不说两家话
For once you eat his face, you can never go back!
下手
Do it!
Malloy 我活该被活活咬死
Malloy, I deserve to be eaten alive.
这是两包阿贝兹家的酱包
Here's some Arby's horsey sauce packets
就着我的脸吃应该味道很赞
that I think would go great with my face.
麻溜的
Do it now!
我不想啃他的脸啊
Ugh, I can't eat his face.
真要我生吃这货? 染上沙门氏菌怎么办?
剧集 | 脆莓公园(2012) | 导航列表