剧集 | 脆莓公园(2012) | 导航列表
有请Steve
And here's Steve.
好的
Okay.
我是林... 林警Steve
Uh, I'm ran... ranger Steve.
我会详细给大家介绍一下林警的职责
And I-I'm gonna tell you all about being a Park Ranger.
"Park公园"和"Pork猪肉"音近
你那怂样更像猪肉佬好吧
You look more like a pork ranger.
犀利 他说猪肉佬
Snap! He said pork ranger!
真是好文采啊 哟
That's a play on words, yo!
好 好吧
Uh, okay.
作-作为林警 用-用火安全非常重要
As a... as a ranger, f-f-fire safety is important.
森林火灾极其危险
Forest fires are extremely dangerous.
你丫逼脸就被火毁容了吧?
Is that what [Bleep] your face up?
新来的爆粗口哟
New kid dropped an HBO word.
脑补大家都裸着 脑补大家都裸着
Picture everyone naked. Picture everyone naked.
脑补孩子都裸着?
Picturing kids naked?
你在家还没脑补够嘛 你个肥猪恋童癖?
Don't you do enough of that at home, you pudgy pedophile?
我去 赞 赞 赞
Oh, no! No, no, no, no!
他说人家肥 还喜欢摸鸡鸡
He's saying pork ranger's a pee-pee toucher.
他就咱大王啊
He is the King!
新大王
New King!
朋友都是我的啦 第一步
Got your friends. That's one.
咱们出去玩儿吧 宝贝
Let's get out of here, baby.
不行 话剧要排练 - 话剧哈?
Can't. Play rehearsal. - Play, huh?
启动第二阶段
Initiate phase two.
奏乐送我 Denzel
Play me out, Denzel.
♪ 丰乳肥臀 丰乳肥臀 ♪
♪ Ass and titties. Ass and titties. ♪
♪ 操翻婊♥子♥ 操翻婊♥子♥ ♪
♪ Hump dem hos, hump dem hos. ♪
♪ 丰乳肥臀 丰乳肥臀 ♪
♪ Ass and titties. Ass and titties. ♪
Malloy 今天上学好玩吗?
Well, Malloy. How was school today?
还不赖 我参加话剧的试镜了
Not bad. I'm auditioning for a part in a play.
我不喜欢话剧
I don't like plays.
只是想干班上的一个妹子而已
I'm just trying to get in this girl's guts in my class.
说来 Conner
So, Conner...
Ethel肯定跟你讲过我们在亚马逊雨林办的绝赞婚礼吧
I'm sure Ethel told you about our amazing wedding in the Amazon Rain Forest.
太小儿科了 咱俩是在月亮上结的婚
That's nothing. We got married on the moon.
墨西哥的旅游城市
她说的是坎昆的月宫
Uh, Moon Palace. Cancun.
那地儿贵得很哟
It was very pricey.
我怎么记着你说在夏威夷结的来着?
I thought you said you got married in Hawaii.
我们办了两场的嘛
Uh, we had two ceremonies.
好的那场没要黑鬼参加
They didn't want blacks at the good wedding.
对 不对
Right. No!
妈咪发火了
Mommy's got a temper.
她会打我 - 跳棋对打赛嘛
She beats me. - At checkers.
Ethel? - 这位谁?
Ethel? - Who is this?
妈咪的男朋友 - 什么?
Mommy's boyfriend. - Pardon?
你结婚了? 真够劲
You're married? That's hot.
咱再电联吧
I'll call you later.
你最好解释清楚 Ethel
You better explain yourself, Ethel.
是这样的...
Oh, there's a good...
那个 刚才啊...
Oh, you see, what happened...
够了 这谎我编不下去了
You know what? I can't lie anymore.
你说得对 咱们别再隐瞒了
You're right. Let's not lie anymore.
今天不是随随便便的日子
This just isn't any ordinary night.
今晚是我们的结婚周年纪念
Tonight's our anniversary.
我想送我爱的女人一件礼物
And I'd like to give something to the woman I love.
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
真漂亮
It's beautiful.
那个真像奶奶的项链 我还以为仅此一件呢
Well, it's just like grandma's necklace. I thought that was one of a kind.
你怎么知道我一直就想要这种的?
How did you know I always wanted one like this?
我偷了你日记 不对 是倾听了你
I stole your diary. I mean, I listen!
我还找着你丢了的日记本了
Oh, and I found your missing diary.
人家真够贴心 Ethel
He's so thoughtful, Ethel.
你可嫁了个好男人呀
You've got a good man, there.
是啊 的确
Yeah, I do.
诶呦 爸爸妈妈今晚要啪啪啪了
Aw. Mommy and daddy are gonna rub holes tonight.
真希望我们能留下 但是你知道
Well, I wish we could stay, but you know.
阿尔•帕西诺还等着咱呢
Al Pacino's in a holding pattern.
Lucy 好啦 我们走吧
Lucy, come on. Let's go.
可别打扰这对鸳鸯鸟甜蜜蜜了
We gotta let these two lovebirds rub holes.
好啊 终于回到正常生活了
Oh, well. Back to our normal lives.
我恨正常生活
I hate our normal lives.
等等 你们不能走
Wait! You can't leave.
那岂不错过Malloy明天的精彩大戏了
You'll miss Malloy's big part in the play tomorrow
他是替补演员临时上的
He had to fill in last minute.
听他说男主那边出了点状况
He said something happened to the lead actor.
救命 救命
Help! Help!
今晚就留下跟我们住吧
You can just spend the night with us.
真是好主意 Conner
Great idea, Conner.
那也好 真等不及看我小侄儿表演呢
Oh, yes. I'd love to see my nephew in a play.
我超喜欢戏剧 - 就这么定了
I just adore the theater. - Well, let's do it.
太好了 太好了 太好了
Oh, boy! Oh, boy! Oh, boy!
那我就能跟Ethel睡一张床了
That means I get to sleep in the bed with Ethel.
跟我们往常一样
Like we always do.
因为咱们是老公老婆
Because we're married.
还会在对方身体的咸湿幽谷中互探究竟
And we've explored every wet, dark crevice of each other's bodies.
晚安 你们三口 睡个好觉 - 晚安
Good night, you three. Sleep well. - Good night.
傲娇婊 - 抱歉把你逼到这份上 Ethel
Uppity bitch. - Sorry I pulled this on you, Ethel.
我只是不希望这一切结束
I just don't want this to end.
知道吗 Connie?
You know what, Connie?
没关系 你帮了我这么多
It's okay. You've helped me out so much.
其实呢 这样还... 挺好的
Actually, this is kind of... nice.
我知道 我从没这么开心过
I know. I don't think I've ever been this happy.
说来悲催 我也这么觉得
You know, in a sad way, me too.
唯有一件事能让一切变得更美妙了
There's only one thing that could make this better.
Connie
Connie!
老天 这什么玩意儿啊?
Jesus! What the hell is that?
但不是说我们是一家人嘛
But I thought we were a real family.
Connie 醒醒吧
Connie, wake up!
这不是真的
This is not real.
你是拉拉 咱家孩子就一刮了毛儿的熊
You're a lesbian, and our child is a shaved bear.
我们和一家半点不沾边
We are nothing like a family.
那个早泄Ken随便给我来一发比你一辈子来的都强
Pre-Jack Ken would have a better shot at me than you ever will.
没事儿吧 你们俩?
Is everything okay in here?
有事
No.
Ethel 我要离婚
Ethel, I want a divorce!
啥? - 而且我要把项链拿回来
What? - And I'm taking that necklace back.
你要怎么地 退回去吗? - 没错 就是
What are you gonna do? Return it? - Yes, I am.
我会再把你奶奶挖出来 把这破项链捆回她脖子上
I'm gonna dig up your grandmother again and put it back on her [Bleep] neck!
随你
Fine.
等下 什么?
Wait, what?
话剧
真不敢相信你非逼我们到这儿来 Woody
I can't believe that you made us come to this, Woody.
我不能在Stephanie面前晃悠了
I can't show my face around Stephanie.
闭嘴 落腚 这可是我家小熊仔的处♥女♥秀
Zip it and sit down. It's my Cubby Wubb's first play.
你一定会喜欢上的
And you're gonna love it!
Steve 你的演讲好棒呢
Steve, your speech was awesome.
孩子们特喜欢 他们从没笑得这么开怀
The kids loved it. They never laughed so hard.
真的吗? 可是我都尿裤子了
You serious? But I peed my pants.
就是那个才最赞呢
That was the best part.
我都不知道现在有多少孩子想当林警了
I can't tell you how many kids want to be Rangers now.
真的吗? 有多少?
Really? How many?
说了 不知道呀 我一个都没问
No, I can't tell you. I didn't ask any of them.
下一步该咋办 Denzel? - 我知道咋办 兄弟
What should I do, Denzel? - I know what you should do, buddy.
去把自己给上了
Go [Bleep] yourself.
小话儿真贴心 兄弟
Thanks for the kind words, bro.
Con... ner 没想到...
Con... ner. I'm surprised to...
省省吧 Ethel 我只是过来捧儿子场的
Save it, Ethel. I'm just here to support our son.
离婚没什么不好的嘛
There's no shame in divorce.
只要你们不介意跟同性恋一起下地狱就行
As long as you don't mind burning in hell with the queers.
我们没事啦 对吧 亲爱的?
Everything is fine. Right, honey?
他就是懒得抬嘴
剧集 | 脆莓公园(2012) | 导航列表