剧集 | 脆莓公园(2012) | 导航列表
脆莓公园十周年纪念洗版
很高兴为大家介绍这位激励了我很多年的女人
I'm honored to introduce the woman who's been an inspiration of mine for years.
连任州长Melcher
她向本州女性朋友们证明
She's shown the women of this state
只要矢志不渝 女人没什么做不到的
that if we put our minds to it, anything is possible.
女州长? 真恶心
A female Governor? Ewe, yuck!
难道只有我一个人恨女人吗?
Am I the only one who hates women?
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen
有请现任及下任州长 Nina Melcher
the current and future Governor, Nina Melcher!
早上好 脆莓
Good morning, Brickleberry.
很荣幸能给大家演讲...
It's such an honor to speak to...
我是来看州长的 不是他家土里土气的老妈子
I'm here to see the Governor, not his frumpy housekeeper!
Woody 你特么怎么回事?
Woody! What the hell is your problem?
他早上喝酒来着 看他酒疯耍到什么程度
He drank his breakfast. Let's see where this goes.
我来告诉你我怎么回事
I'll tell you what my problem is!
我可不想让一个自大的女州长对我指手画脚
I don't want some uppity she-Governor telling me what to do!
在此我提出一个文明合理的建议
I'm here to lodge an intelligent protest!
给我们看你咪♥咪♥ 给我们看你咪♥咪♥
Show your tits! Show your tits! Show your tits!
我跟她说话呢 你个白♥痴♥
I was talking to her, you idiot!
Steve 你的咪♥咪♥也不错
Hey, Steve, you got nice tits.
先生 你还有别的要跟我说吗?
Sir, is there something you would like to say to me?
有啊 操蛋州长 这就说
Yes, Governor "Felcher," there is!
在光荣的700年里 这个国家一直由男性主导
For 700 proud years, this country was run by men!
充满着勇气 态度 耷拉着大屌♥的男人们
All courage, attitude, and big, swinging sausage.
但当"女人们"掌权之后
But then "women" got put in charge.
接下来要干嘛? 把卫生棉定做国鸟?
What's next? Making the tampon the official state bird?
或者卫生巾 人家有护"翼"
Or Maxi Pads. They have wings.
我奉劝您保持安静 对我尊重一点
I suggest that you be quiet and show a little respect
不然你会后悔的
or you'll regret it.
都快逃命啊 大家伙 她要爆发了
Run for cover, everybody! She's having a hot flash!
闭上你那张性别歧视臭嘴
Shut your sexist mouth!
不然她能把我怎样?
Oh, what's she gonna do?
搞毛?
What the hell?
"性别歧视傻X Woody Johnson 纪念高速路"?
"The Woody Johnson is a sexist asshole memorial highway"?
不
No!
脆莓公园
林警站
她把该死的高速路修在我的公园里?
She built a goddamn highway through my park!
翻译 白云苍狗
翻译 偏执绝非过错
也许下次你就得在和州长起冲突之前好好考虑一下了
Well, maybe next time, you'll think twice about picking a fight with the Governor.
翻译 井脑湿
人家不是好惹的
She's a pit bull.
翻译 Chubby
算你走运 我找不出一个关于母狗的贬义词
Well, you're just lucky that I can't think of a derogatory term for "female dog".
后期 旗木佐罗
我想到个... Connie
I've got one... Connie.
你要是真想让那条高速路消失 就去跟州长道歉
If you want that highway gone, you should apologize to the Governor.
我绝不向女人道歉
I will never apologize to a woman!
如果这点困扰你了 Ethel 我向你道歉
And if that bothers you, Ethel, well, I apologize.
你这不就道歉了嘛
But you just apologized.
甭用你那套白♥痴♥的理论跟我逼逼
Don't trap me with your goopy vagina logic!
天呐 Woody 你妈都对你做了什么?
Jesus, Woody, what did your mother do to you?
我妈是个圣人
My mother was a Saint.
我太为你骄傲了 儿子 八岁生日快乐
I'm so proud of you, son. Happy eighth birthday.
赶紧 把这妓♥女♥上了 你就不会变成基佬咯
Now, screw this hooker so you don't turn into a queer.
Woody就是这么遇见他第一任老婆的
And that's how Woody met his first wife.
早上好呀 林警们
Good morning, rangers.
"滚回非洲去 黑鬼"
"Go back to Africa, negro".
Woody - 干嘛 读他衣服上的字而已
Woody! - What? I was just reading his shirt.
滚回非洲去 黑鬼
一群乡巴佬给的
Some rednecks gave it to me.
他们在外边招兵组建武装组织呢
They're outside, recruiting for their militia.
但你为啥要穿这玩意?
But why are you wearing it?
我才不关心上面写啥 反正是免费的
I don't give a shit what it say. It's a free T-shirt.
我超喜欢 有骂波多黎各人的吗?
I like it. Does it come in Puerto Rican?
该死 现在又得对付一群武装组织了?
Oh, crap. Now we got a militia to deal with?
算哥时运不济 Steve 去搞掉他们
This is not my week. Steve, go take care of it!
Steve特么跑哪去了?
Where the hell is Steve?
救命?
Help?
Steve完犊子了 Connie 去解决他们
Ah, screw Steve. Connie, go take care of it!
会议地点
武装团伙令晚集♥会♥
武装团伙就在这儿开会吗?
Uh, is this the militia meeting?
我来这儿是要... - 是啊 你想加入吗?
I was sent here to... - Yeah! You wanna join?
BoDean 你有病啊? - 咋? 咱们需要人手 Bobby
BoDean, what the hell? - What? We need members, Bobby.
咱反基佬的 还记得吗?
We're anti-gay, remember?
反同性恋
她就是基佬
She's a gay.
是啊 Bobby 俺记得
Yeah, Bobby, I remember
但她看起来挺壮 也没别人会加入了
but she looks strong and nobody else will join.
你疯哥不愿意加入 你残姐不愿意加入
Not even your crazy brother or your crippled sister
你那曾想咬掉我二弟的婊♥子♥姨妈都不愿加入
or your dirty whore Aunt who tried to bite my peter off.
有道理 好吧 俺要宣布一件事
Good point. Okay, I got an announcement to make.
你可以加入 俺们现在挺基佬了
You can join. We are now pro-gay.
太好了 太好了 太好了
Oh, boy! Oh, boy! Oh, boy!
以前还从没人邀请我加入社团呢
Nobody ever asked me to join a club before.
这是你的免费T恤衫
And here's your free T-shirt.
好耶 免费T恤衫
Yay! Free T-shirt!
滚回非洲去 黑鬼 基佬
汤怎么样?
How's the soup?
啥? - 汤
What? - Soup!
大便? - 不是 汤
Poop? - No! Soup!
我知道
I know!
我说你做的汤喝起来像大便
I'm saying your soup tastes like shit.
尼玛
Damn it!
你确定不要去道歉?
You sure you don't want to apologize?
绝不 塞翁失马焉知非福
Never! We are gonna make the best of this!
这特么又是哪来的?
Where the [Bleep] did that come from?
你谁啊? - 天呐 你能开门真是太好了
And who the hell are you? - Man, I'm glad you're open.
开好几英里才找到休息站
This is the first rest stop for miles.
我得借光赶紧撒泡尿去
I gotta squeak a leak out of my crotch beak.
什么情况?
What the hell?
你是这儿管事的吗? 我好像把马桶弄坏了
Hey, are you the manager? I think I broke your shitter.
不过不用担心 还有人在用呢
But don't worry. People are still using it.
搞毛... - 你说"塞翁失马焉知非福"嘛
What the... - You said, "make the best of it".
请付美金 香烟 玉米卷 汽水 热狗
够了 我没耐心将就下去了
That's it! I can't take it anymore!
Aabheer 你得提前值班了
Aabheer, your shift's starting early.
好诶
Jackpot.
你能来道歉挺不容易 让人觉得你温情尚存
I think it's great that you're apologizing. It shows your sensitive side.
你买♥♥的是什么花? 三色堇?
Hey, what kind of flowers are those? Pansies?
不 这是一束"闭上你丫的臭嘴"花
No, they're a bouquet of shut-the-[Bleep]-upsies.
只要能把高速路弄出公园 怎么着都行
I'll do anything to get that highway out of my park.
天 这宅子真棒
Wow! Nice mansion!
为啥我们没有这样一套宅子?
Why don't we live in a place like this?
对哦 因为人家那位女州长比你还爷们呢
Oh, right! Because that lady Governor is more of a man than you are.
你好 州长
Hello, Governor.
是你啊
Oh, it's you.
有话快说 Johnson 我快误了一场重要讲话了
Make it fast, Johnson. I'm late for a very important speech.
只占用你几秒钟时间
This will only take a second.
我只想说我抱-抱-抱-抱...
I just wanted to say I'm s-s-s-s-s-s...
真娘
Such a pussy.
我抱...
I'm sor...
很抱歉 在我说出真♥相♥时
I'm sorry that you felt threatened
你被我的男子气概震得眼泪汪汪
by my manhood and got all weepy when I told the truth!
好了 - 这就是你的道歉?
There. - That's your apology?
还有这个
Plus these.
大部分糖都被他在路上给吃光了
He ate most of the candy on the way here.
看你这大屁♥股♥ 我算帮了你大忙呢
And judging by your ass, I did you a favor.
开玩笑的 你屁♥股♥也没... 好吧
Kidding. Your ass isn't that, well...
还真大 但是灯关了 我也可以干♥你♥
It's pretty big, but, hey, I'd still do you with the lights off.
能不计前嫌了?
So, friends again?
我可以向你保证一件事 Johnson先生
I can promise you one thing, Mr. Johnson.
只要我在州长位置上做一日 高速公路就不会移♥动♥一寸
As long as I'm Governor of this state, that highway won't move an inch!
什么? 你竟敢这样对我 你个死贱...
What? You can't do this to me, you dirty c...
现在 我得走了
剧集 | 脆莓公园(2012) | 导航列表