剧集 | 脆莓公园(2012) | 导航列表
You sure I should eat him raw? Can't I get salmonella?
看来你还是人类跟屁虫
Proof you are a human lover!
是又怎样? 我喜欢我的生活
So what if I am? I like my life.
我就该跟人类待着
I belong with the humans.
要是这点让你不爽了 那就连带我一块给宰了吧
And if that bothers you, I guess you'll just have to kill all of us.
好呗 那就一块干掉
All right. Let's kill all of them.
我太不会下最后通牒了
Ooh, I suck at ultimatums.
看 约翰尼•德普
Look! Johnny Depp!
哪呢? 约翰尼•德普哪呢?
Where? Where is Johnny Depp?
Connie 做点啥啊
Connie, do something!
走你
Here.
现在我们该怎么办?
What should we do now?
想办法先让Connie穿上外套吧
Let's start with Connie putting a shirt back on.
那帮傻缺动物都特么跑哪儿去了?
Where the hell did all those stupid animals go?
嘿 我打算谈判了
Hey, I'm ready to negotiate!
来了 - 哪呢?
Here they are! - Where?
现在 我的毛绒小朋友
Now, my little furry friend.
脸应该是这么啃的
This is how you eat a face.
停 我不想事情变成这副田地
Stop! I didn't want it to come to this,
但你们逼得我无路可走了
but you've left me with no choice.
发起攻击 孩子们
Attack, my children!
不 是它们
No, no, them!
它们 蛰它们啊
Them! Attack them!
没打着
You missed!
你一直有枪的啊
You had a gun the whole time?
一 年 以 后
地球日家庭教育欢乐行
我还真得说 Ethel
Well, I gotta say, Ethel.
你办的地球日庆祝活动确实比我强多了
You do put on a better Earth Day celebration than me.
希望我们都有学到重要的一课
I hope we all learned a valuable lesson...
每个人都应该敬畏大自然 善待小动物
That everyone needs to respect nature and be nicer to animals.
或者 要是真把动物宰了 换成机器的也能行
Or, when you do kill an animal, replace it with a robot.
又到这天了 Malloy
Well, it's that day again, Malloy.
我想为自己的所作所为向你道歉
I wanted to say I'm sorry for what I did.
行了 别揪心了 Steve
Ah, don't worry about it, Steve.
不管咋说 要不是你杀我爸妈
After all, if you didn't kill my parents,
我也不可能坐这儿 边看流浪汉打架 边吃微波玉米热狗了
I wouldn't be watching bum fights, eating this microwave corn dog right now.
动物们绝对想不到错过什么福了
Animals don't know what they're missing.
那我是不是还算帮你忙了?
Well, I guess I did you a favor, huh?
对呀 为表感谢 我可给你准备惊喜啦
Sure. And as a thank you, I got you a surprise.
老妈? 爸?
Mom? Dad?
现在咱俩扯平了
And now we're even.
剧集 | 脆莓公园(2012) | 导航列表