剧集 | 脆莓公园(2012) | 导航列表
His tongue is tired.
口♥活♥累着了
Tons of oral.
咋着? 不插预告片?
What? No previews?
伊人将何去 罗密欧?
Wherefore art thou, Romeo?
怎么让他出演了?
How did he get in the play?
Jeremy怎么了?
What happened to Jeremy?
至少水停了
Well, at least the water stopped.
不要
No!
Denzel 上音乐
Denzel, make it happen.
让咱来给你的玉米卷撒点辣酱
This should put a little hot sauce on your taco.
只许看不许摸哟
You can look, but you can't touch.
喜欢吗?
You like that?
打赌你喜欢这朵翘臀
I bet you like this sweet ass.
把了你妹子 第二步
Got your girl. That's two.
万神Malloy把了你妹子
Magic Malloy stole your lady!
放开她
Get off her!
这剧屌♥炸天了
This play's awesome.
大家请冷静
Everyone, please calm down.
Malloy 够了
Malloy, break it up!
现在来办第三件
Here comes three.
救命
Help!
再来个 再来个
Encore! Encore!
非礼勿视 滚出滚出
Turn it off! Turn it off!
急救车
抱歉我咪♥咪♥蹦出来了 Ethel
Sorry my boobs popped out, Ethel.
Ethel 不敢相信你会骗我
Ethel, I can't believe you lied to me.
这是我在家人里见过最可悲的托辞
This is the sorriest excuse for a family I've ever seen.
你要是能有这么个家 算你走大运
You'd be lucky to have a family as great as this.
这话真心的 Ethel? - 非常不可能 Connie
Do you really mean that, Ethel? - Probably not, Connie.
真温馨
That is sweet...
要多悲催有多悲催
how pathetic you are.
再也不见
Talk to you never.
你就打算这么放她走?
You're gonna let her get away with that?
没办法 Malloy
You know, Malloy
有时候 做老大就是会吃香
sometimes it's better just to be the bigger person.
Malloy
Malloy!
剧集 | 脆莓公园(2012) | 导航列表